About This Listing
2 blocks to Waikiki Beach
This studio is located in the highly desired Fairway Villa, with ocean view, Ala Wai canal, mountains and golf course views.
Unit is very clean and fully furnished with queen size built-in wall bed, rattan furniture, sofa, color TV and DVD player, cable tv, broadband and WI-FI internet access. Complete kitchen with counter top, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, dish ware, pans, linens, etc. Washer/Dryer and Window AC in unit. Assigned parking space available inside building at no additional cost.
Relax on the rooftop pool, sun deck, jacuzzi or sauna. You will have incredible views of Waikiki ocean and mountains. Enjoy the spectacular view of Friday night fireworks etc.
Secured building with 24 hour security guard. Access to lobby and elevators available via Intercom.
Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki near all bus stops. Location, location, location! Just two blocks away from the ocean. A 1/2 block to the Food Pantry, the only supermarket in Waikiki. Just a short walk to the International Market Place and many numerous first class hotels such as the Moana Surfrider, Hyatt, Mariott, Princess Kaiulani, Royal Hawaiian and Sheraton.
***HAWAII HOTEL & ACCOMMODATION TAXES OF 13.95% ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING****
1. CHECK-IN TIME is 2:00 pm and CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:00 AM unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your arrival.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. A SECURITY DEPOSIT of $200 is required, it is fully refundable at time of CHECK-OUT, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents/services during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens, towels, etc. are lost or damaged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement.
6. PAYMENT - Payment to be made in full to airbnb.com
7. CANCELATIONS - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to two (2) persons. Additional charge for third (3) person.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates stated in this rental agreement are confirmed, no changes apply.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
We stayed for a week at Mario's place and had a very good time there. The place looks exactly as illustrated on the website. The location is nice, esp. the proximity to the supermarket. The apartment is also equipped with lots of useful items for trips (e.g., beach chairs). Mario was also very flexible with regard to our arrival time and responded quickly to all of our questions. If I were to stay in Honolulu again, I would likely chose Mario another time.
Mario was so helpful and easy to contact, the apartment was exactly as described and pool/roof top area was beautiful. The building is a short walk from Waikiki beach and shops and very secure.
Great location, a few blocks from waikiki beach. The parking space is handy, and good for large cars. Mario was very friendly and took some time to show us how everything worked. The appartment delivers exaclty what it proposes. Definitely recommend!
Positiv war das Mario uns persönlich begrüßt und uns alles gezeigt hat. Die Umgebung war insgesamt recht laut, nix für Langschläfer. Das Apartment war sauber und ordentlich. Handtücher und Badelaken vorhanden
Nous avons passé 3 nuits dans l'appartement de mario. Il était très propre et équipé. Dès que nous avons eu une question, il nous a répondu assez vite. L'appartement est bien situé dans le centre d'honolulu et à deux pas des plages de waikiki. Le plus: jaccuzzi et piscine en libre accès au dernier étage de l'hotel sur la terrasse avec une vue panoramique sur honolulu...
Mario was an amazing host! He was there to personally greet us and show us the facilities and accommodations, not to mention provide us with great tips from a local's perspective. He also ensured his availability to call him whenever we had any questions about anything. The villa was amazing -- cozy and had everything we needed and more. The best part was the location. It was smack dab in the heart of Waikiki. The provided parking was a huge perk as parking in Waikiki can be very limited and costly. The top of the building provided amazing views and a private place to rest and relax under the sun. Thank you so much for the hospitality, Mario! We want to come back again very soon!!!
The reservation was canceled 175 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mario
I'm 53 years old living in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. I work as a Senior Advisor for Securus Final Expense. I live very nearby my rental properties. I take pride in my properties and I always am responsive to any of my renters needs. Since I am local, I deal with my guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All my properties are fully furnished and have all the amenities of home! I love to read motivational books, travel and work.