About this listing
2 blocks to Waikiki Beach
This studio is located in the highly desired Fairway Villa, with ocean view, Ala Wai canal, mountains and golf course views.
Unit is very clean and fully furnished with queen size built-in wall bed, rattan furniture, sofa, color TV and DVD player, cable tv, broadband and WI-FI internet access. Complete kitchen with counter top, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, dish ware, pans, linens, etc. Washer/Dryer and Window AC in unit. Assigned parking space available inside building at no additional cost.
Relax on the rooftop pool, sun deck, jacuzzi or sauna. You will have incredible views of Waikiki ocean and mountains. Enjoy the spectacular view of Friday night fireworks etc.
Secured building with 24 hour security guard. Access to lobby and elevators available via Intercom.
Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki near all bus stops. Location, location, location! Just two blocks away from the ocean. A 1/2 block to the Food Pantry, the only supermarket in Waikiki. Just a short walk to the International Market Place and many numerous first class hotels such as the Moana Surfrider, Hyatt, Mariott, Princess Kaiulani, Royal Hawaiian and Sheraton.
***HAWAII HOTEL & ACCOMMODATION TAXES OF 13.95% ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING****
1. CHECK-IN TIME is 2:00 pm and CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:00 AM unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your arrival.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. A SECURITY DEPOSIT of $200 is required, it is fully refundable at time of CHECK-OUT, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents/services during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens, towels, etc. are lost or damaged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement.
6. PAYMENT - Payment to be made in full to airbnb.com
7. CANCELATIONS - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to two (2) persons. Additional charge for third (3) person.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates stated in this rental agreement are confirmed, no changes apply.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Mario and Jennyfer were very helpful and hospitable. The studio is great: clean and fully equipped. Perfect location, next to grocery store and restaurants, just few minutes walk to the beach and main street in Waikiki. Great rooftop pool and BBQ area. Would definitely stay here again!
Mario was great! He was an excellent communicator and met us to show us the ropes while checking in. Very easy process. Studio was quaint and VERY well equipped!!! Everything you need for a short or extended stay
The host canceled this reservation 86 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Gurpreet had made this reservation via instabook so she received an automatic confirmation. Unfortunately, my Airbnb calendar had not yet updated when Gurpreet proceeded with her reservation. It still had the vacation rental listed as available. However the vacation rental had already been booked on another website.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
The place was small, and I wouldn't call it luxurious. However, the place was very clean and comfortable enough. Air conditioning unit was pretty loud. Mario was friendly and very responsive.
Mario's house has everything! It's a very beautiful vacation studio with fantastic view and location. Surrounding with a lot of great restaurants and the local market named Food Pantry, I think the place includes all you need in honolulu.
Our whole visit to Oahu was great! Marios condo was a perfect fit and my family was warmly welcomed! Centrally located, great view, clean and fully equipped. Highly recommended! Mahalo Mario. We look forward to booking with you again soon!
we stayed 2 weeks, we've had a lot of fun. The flat is very well maintained and has a perfect location. Mario was friendly and helpful, thank you Mario ..
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mario
I'm 53 years old living in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. I work as a Senior Advisor for Securus Final Expense. I live very nearby my rental properties. I take pride in my properties and I always am responsive to any of my renters needs. Since I am local, I deal with my guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All my properties are fully furnished and have all the amenities of home! I love to read motivational books, travel and work.