• The apartment is located in Borne, 10 mts from st Pere square in the fancy and cool neighborhood of Borne, full of bars, restaurants and design shops.
• It is situated 10-‐15 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya (main urban transport hub).
• 150 metres from bus and metro stop
• Close to many other main aLracMons: Picasso Museum, Las Ramblas, Cathedral, Barceloneta, Gothic and Raval neighborhoods, etc..
• 15 minutes walk to the sea
• Apartment completely refurbished (brand new furniture)
• 130 years old building, first floor without a liV (just 12 stairs)
• 57 sqm, composed of:
1 bedroom (14 sqm) with tall ceilings and original wooden beams, 1 bathroom, open kitchen/dining room and another room (playroom) with a double futon and TV integrated to the living room through a sliding door.
• Wi fi
• Washing machine
• Oven and microwave
• Towells and bedline
Please don't smoke inside the apartment and leave the rubbish outside.
We are a couple 37 years old both, we came to Barcelona 4 years ago for studying an MBA and we decided to stay in this amazing city!!!
We love travelling, eating out and meeting people around the world. We like to now more about different cultures!!