About this listing
(URL HIDDEN)Bedroom for two in a great flat in the heart of the Plateau. We offer breakfast every mornings*. Close to the metro and Downtown. Perfect if you are visiting.
Located on the corner of a quiet street, view on a little park form the living room. Less than two minutes of the famous Mont-Royal avenue, its metro station, its bars, restaurants and boutiques. Perfect for a walk or to go shop in Downtown.
The whole flat will be at your disposal except our room.
Also at your disposal:
- Washing machine / Dryer for your clothes;
- Blu-Ray / DVD + Netflix connexion;
- The all equipped kitchen for cooking;
- High speed internet connexion with WiFi.
- A WiFi printer (only to print your tickets, reservations, boarding passes).
Interaction with Guests
We will be here during your stay. We are offering you with pleasure our help and guiding your visites and will answer your questions while your stay.
Our apartment is located less than two minutes from two stations on the orange line metro: Mont-Royal (and buses 11 and 97 and 368 night) and Laurier. We are also close to St-Denis (2 minutes) and its night bus 31 and 361. Students Campus Montreal (UdeM, HEC, Polytechnique) have a direct bus (the 51) from Laurier station.
Other Things to Note
We also furnish all that is needed during your stay:
- A key of the flat;
- Bed linen, towels & slippers;
- WiFi & Netflix connexions;
- We offer Tea and coffee all days;
- We offer breakfast all days* (*Except for bookings of a month and more);
- A map of the city and one of the subway;
- 2 OPUS cards (that you can fill of bus and metro tickets: one way, for the day, the week, the month, etc... - Please give it back at the end of your stay, thank you).
- It is FORBIDDEN to smoke in the house (smoking result in losing your deposit);
- We do not accept young children (unless they are accustomed to the presence of a large dog).
- Please keep the communes rooms clean and in order;
- Thank you to use coasters to avoid damaging the surfaces.
- Please make your dishes after use the kitchen;
- It is better not to eat in the room;
- Please ask us before inviting other friends;
- Please respectful of the neighbors;
- Having already a dog, we don't accept other pets;
- Please respect Gustave (our dog), don't give him food other than his and make sure that he doesn't go outside while you're entering or living the apartment;
- Please recycle;
- OPUS Cards (transport) must be returned at the end of your stay;
- Downloading is forbidden!