Bedroom for two in a great flat in the heart of the Plateau. We offer breakfast every mornings*. Close to the metro and Downtown. Perfect if you are visiting.
Located on the corner of a quiet street, view on a little park form the living room. Less than two minutes of the famous Mont-Royal avenue, its metro station, its bars, restaurants and boutiques. Perfect for a walk or to go shop in Downtown.
The whole flat will be at your disposal except our room.
Also at your disposal:
- Washing machine / Dryer for your clothes;
- Blu-Ray / DVD + Netflix connexion;
- The all equipped kitchen for cooking;
- High speed internet connexion with WiFi.
- A WiFi printer (only to print your tickets, reservations, boarding passes).
Interaction with Guests
We will be here during your stay. We are offering you with pleasure our help and guiding your visites and will answer your questions while your stay.
Our apartment is located less than two minutes from two stations on the orange line metro: Mont-Royal (and buses 11 and 97 and 368 night) and Laurier. We are also close to St-Denis (2 minutes) and its night bus 31 and 361. Students Campus Montreal (UdeM, HEC, Polytechnique) have a direct bus (the 51) from Laurier station.
Other Things to Note
We also furnish all that is needed during your stay:
- A key of the flat;
- Bed linen, towels & slippers;
- WiFi & Netflix connexions;
- We offer Tea and coffee all days;
- We offer breakfast all days* (*Except for bookings of a month and more);
- A map of the city and one of the subway;
- 2 OPUS cards (that you can fill of bus and metro tickets: one way, for the day, the week, the month, etc... - Please give it back at the end of your stay, thank you).
- It is FORBIDDEN to smoke in the house (smoking result in losing your deposit);
- Please keep the communes rooms clean and in order;
- Thank you to use coasters to avoid damaging the surfaces.
- Please make your dishes after use the kitchen;
- It is better not to eat in the room;
- Please ask us before inviting other friends;
- Please respectful of the neighbors;
- Having already a dog, we don't accept other pets;
- Please respect Gustave (our dog), don't give him food other than his and make sure that he doesn't go outside while you're entering or living the apartment;
- Please recycle;
- OPUS Cards (transport) must be returned at the end of your stay;
- Downloading is forbidden!
Nous avons passé 3 jours à Montreal, ville rendue encore plus sympathique et accueillante grâce à Valentin, sa disponibilité, ses très bons conseils et sa gentillesse. Merci!
Valentin and Stephanie (and Gustav, the very friendly dog!) told me that I was their 68th guest. One can see why. Valentin and Stephanie are outstanding hosts. Kind, considerate, helpful, accommodating. Very, very nice people. I really could not have felt more welcome. So, thank you both, very much.
The location of the apartment is excellent, on a quiet street just off the very trendy Avenue Mont-Royal and very close to 2 Metro stops. Lots of nice places to eat and shop nearby and no more than a 55 minute walk to the heart of downtown.
I could not have chosen better so, once again, thank you, Valentin and Stephanie. I look forward to seeing you next time.
Super bon séjour chez Stéphanie , Valentin et mon pti chouchou de chien Gustave. Appartement très propre et tout confort, très serviable et à l'écoute , toujours dispo pour discuter avec vous , on y est comme des rois !!! Une dédicace pour Valentin , j'ai apprécier discuter avec lui de plein de chose super bon feeling hâte de revenir et de nourrire cette nouvelle connaissance .
Valentin and Stephanie were perfect hosts! They were so kind and provide the loveliest breakfast :) The place is in a great location- so close to the metro- and they make great recommendations for neighborhood spots. We had a wonderful stay and highly recommend staying with them if you find yourself in Montreal!
Merci à Valentin, Stéphanie et Gustave pour votre accueil chaleureux, vos conseils et votre disponibilité pour nous diriger dans notre découverte de Montréal. Merci pour les échanges partagés. Logement bien situé. Nous vous recommandons vivement. Au plaisir. Marie et Christophe
We had such a wonderful time at Valentin's place !! He was so thoughtful to leave us delicious bagel every morning. The apartment was nice and clean, and the location was amazing. We had such a wonderful time !!
Lovely and interesting host(s) Very friendly and warm welcome. Fabulous dog! The room was a good size, cheery, comfy and clean. Very comfortable bed. Clean bathroom A terrific info booklet was placed in the room. I appreciated the delicious breakfast package/trolly left for me in the fridge, so that I could organize b'fast myself. Perfect location. Id stay there again, without question!
Français de 23 ans vivant à Montréal depuis bientôt quatre ans, je suis passionné par le cinéma, la photographie, la musique et les voyages.
Mes destinations favorites sont: New York, Londres, Rome, et cinéma oblige: Cannes.
Je suis actuellement étudiant en deuxième année de Baccalauréat spécialisé en Cinéma à l'Université de Montréal. Mon film préféré est "Le Grand Bleu" ("The Big Blue") de Luc Besson.
Je travaille également pour le premier label de musique francophone universitaire UdeMuzik.
Je suis toujours ravi d'accueillir et d'aider les gens et j'aime souvent donner des conseils, astuces et bonnes adresses pour que le séjour de mes visiteurs soit des plus réussi.
Au plaisir de vous accueillir ! :)
I'm french and I live in Montréal since four years. I'm 23. I love cinema, photography, music and traveling.
My favorites destinations are: New York, London, Roma, and of course Cannes (for the international film festival).
I'm currently student in second year of a Baccalaureat specialized in cinema at the University of Montreal. My favorite film is "The Big Blue" ("Le Grand Bleu") by Luc Besson.
I work for the first academic french music label named UdeMuzik.
I'm always happy to receive et help each other, and I love give advices, and good places to offer to my guests the best stay at Montreal.
Looking forward to welcoming you ! :)