About this listing
Charming four bedroom home
WIFI Included in tariff
Port-a-cot and Hi-chair also included if requested
10% Discount for all stays of one week or longer.
A Delightful, spacious, four bedroom home in one of Darlinghurst's best streets. You have city views from the two top levels of this charming and distinctive home.
Everything you need is here to support your stay in this lovely, centrally located home
Fully fitted out home with free WIFI
port-a-cot and hi-chair
Interaction with Guests
Guests admit themselves via a key safe so check in can be 24 hours (as long as you don't wake the neighbours!)
I'm on call to assist to your needs - just phone me and I'll be there to make sure your stay is comfortable and all needs are met .....
Darlinghurst is a gorgeous, cosmopolitan precinct within walking distance of Sydney CBD, Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House and Museum of Contemporary Art, NSW Art Gallery and the NSW Natural History Museum. You can also stroll to Darling Harbour and Central Station.
There are more lovely cafes and restaurants on your doorstep than you could possibly visit in a month.
For a central location in a colourful, vibrant and leafy location you'd be hard pushed to find better.
I call Darlinghurst my little slice of Paris!
Buses and trains to city and all suburban locations on your doorstep
(In accordance with National Holiday Letting Code of Conduct 2012)
NB: You have agreed to abide by these House Rules prior to making the contract (paying deposit) – failure to do so may result in immediate eviction without return of tariff – this is enforceable under guest status stay
• Property is for use of booked guests only and parties, noisy social gatherings are strictly prohibited
• There is to be no behavior / noise that impacts negatively on neighbors and local community
• Balcony / veranda areas are not be used in any way that creates noise or other disturbance for neighbors – they should not be used between 10 pm and 8 am
• When absent from the property all windows and doors are to closed and locked to avoid security and water damage issues
• Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property including veranda and balcony areas
• Any breakages / damage to be reported to manager
Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy and the owner reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict guests or visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who create a nuisance
Please contact owner Jeremy Godwin in the case of any emergency
(phone number hidden)