About this listing
Cesa al n(phone number hidden) m2, 3 db, 2 full baths w. shower, private garden, shared pool)
Beautifully restored half of a countryhouse, Cesa al 3 comprises three levels plus a basement, is about 140 m2 and can accomodate up to 6 persons. On the ground floor, a living room with a fireplace, a bright kitchen and a private balcony which offers stunning views over the wonderful surrounding nature. On the 1st floor there are two nicely furnished bedrooms each with original high double beds. On the top floor there is a garret which comprises a double bedroom and a full bath with shower. In the basement there is a full bath with shower and a cellar with table for 6 people and sat-tv. Outside, a private large garden completely fenced (1000 m2), a private terrace equipped with garden furniture, a wood-burning oven for delicious pizzas and roasted chicken. In our holiday house you will find as well: books, tourist brochures. 30 meters walking distance from a fenced garden with shared swimming pool. Pool is shared among our guests only.
wifi: 40 Euro per week for max 20 hours (to be paid and calculated at the end of you stay)
heating: not included
Windows & doors:
if during your stay, you go out over a long period (ex. a day long), pls. close all windows and doors.
pls. turn the the kitchen basin in order to open or close the kitchen gas. Pls. close them at night.
please do not throw any object, towels or anything alike in the toilets. Please throw your household garbage in the separate containers. Plastic + glass recycling containers are available on the hamlet’s square.
Please respect our house. Before you go home, we kindly ask to wash dishes and throw the garbage in the containers located on hamlet’s square. Our housekeeper will do the rest. Thank you in advance for your help.
On the day of your departure you are kindly requested to leave the house within 11 AM, in order that we have time enough to clean our house for the upcoming guests.
Heating costs: 15 Euro per day, per
our books are at your disposal during all your stay.
Swimming pool – rules:
Swimming pool's charateristics: 4x10 meters, 140 cm. continuous water depth, 1 solar shower, 10-12 sunbeds.
1. please note that the entire pool area is NOT supervised by lifeguards. Use at your own risk.
2. please shower before entering the pool and do not use bath products by the outdoor solar shower.
3. opening hours: 9.00 AM – 8.00 PM.
4. please don't be too loud or disrespectful towards our other pool guests, thank you.
5. jumping into the water (in view of the low water depth: 140 cm) and running around the pool are strictly prohibited.
6. for reasons of hygiene and safety children under 2 years are not allowed in the swimming pool.
7. glassware or easy-to-break objects are prohibited in the pool area.
8. pets are not allowed in or by the swimming pool.
9. please do not enter the pool area with boots, street or sports shoes.
10. children under 12 years are allowed to use the pool only when accompanied by parents.
11. please close the pool gate everytime you exit/enter the pool area.
12. eating in or by the pool is not allowed.
A small town up to mountain near Bagni di Lucca were you will find the relaxed Italian lifestyle.
Children playing in the street,... Elderly people chatting in the shadow on the square,...
Francesca and her family are most friendly and helpfull.
The house holds 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a well equiped kitchen, a bbq and pizza oven.
The pool is close to the house.
In Bagni di Lucca you will find a Conad market and plenty of restaurants and bars.
Bagni di lucca : 10 min
Lucca : 35 min
Wind cave : 40 min
Orrido di Botri: 40min
Several small towns high in the mountains are worth visiting.
Hiking, mtb, cannyoning, rafting, quad rides (3 to 8 hours), horseriding and much more to do!!!
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Francesca
Hi there! Nice to meet you! We are family, sisters, friends. Quite a small group of nice people, always ready to make your journey as beautiful as possible. In the picture you can see me Francesca, i.e. the promoter of this idea. I grew up in Florence, but as a I was a child, I spent lots of my summer days in Guzzano near Bagni di Lucca, Tuscany. I still have fond child memories of those marvellous days and this is one of the reasons why I decided to restore my forefather's houses. I stay at your disposal for your questions before, during and after your stay. It will be our pleasure to have you here. Francesca