We are happy to welcome you to our apartment, located in the heart of Tokyo downtown. This is an authentic Japanese apartment with Tatami mattress room and sleeping on Japanese Futon, like Ryokan style.
Fully equipped and convienient kitchen will give you oportunity to feel like at home. Automatic bath tub. Separate toilet with heating seat and washlet.
Direct acces from both Narita and Haneda airports.
Easy access to most of Tokyo attractions.
10min walk from Oshiage Station,
7min walk from Tobu Hikifune Station,
8min walk from Heisei Hikifune Station.
Free internet access.
Air conditioning, 2 semi-double futon bed (for 2 person each), LCD 32 inch TV, full
kitchen, microwave, toster, electric pot, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron, hair dryer, washing machine, bathroom with a bath tub and shower, gas (website hidden) utensils and linens provided.
Our apartment is located in the center of Tokyo downtown, where you can still taste real traditional Japanese style of living. 3 minutes by subway from most favorite Tokyo attraction - Asakusa District, 14 minutes from Ueno Park.
Ten minutes on foot to New Tokyo Tower/Sky Tree, the highest building in Japan and highest TV tower in the world.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Hot Tub: No young children permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
9. Fire: The house has a wooden construction so NO open fire is allowed inside the property. Please be careful while using kitchen stoves. All damages caused by fire will be charged to Guest.
10. Water pipes and Toilet: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the pipes, you could be charged damages.
11. Noise: Keep in mind that the apartment is located at the residential area. Try to keep the noise down after 10pm.
Clean and good sized apartment with a full kitchen. Marek let us leave our luggage there for longer so we could do more on our departure.
Not too far from Oshiage station with a 8 min walk. If you know the best Tokyo Metro lines you can get to Shibuya in 30 mins. Its also close to Narita airport.
Good wifi connection during our time meant we could continue our research.
We really enjoyed staying at the Oshiage holiday apartment. It is cosy, clean and comfortable. It's small compared to North American standards but we already expected that, and there's just enough room for 4 people. Yoshimi & Marek are very responsive to my questions, and Marek was very kind to agree to meet us at the Oshiage station and direct us to the apartment, since I didn't think we would find the place easily in the dark. After being shown how to get there, we didn't have much trouble navigating around by ourselves. The location is about 10 minutes' walk from Oshiage station and along the way there are many restaurants and convenient stores where you can pick up snacks and other necessities. There are also bigger supermarkets near the apartment but unfortunately we didn't discover them until the second last day because we kept taking the same route all the time. Overall our stay was very pleasant and I would be glad to stay here again next time.
The apartment was close to the train station and convienient to get around Tokyo. Although it was quite small for our family of 4, it still had everything we needed. It was nice to stay in a quiet area away from the city, to see what the neighbourhoods were like. Thank you for letting us stay in your apartment, we had a wonderful time in Tokyo! Thanks for being so thoughtful with all the infomation provided.
Serdecznie polecam Oshiage Holiday Apartment. Mieszkanie wygodne, wyposażone we wszystkie potrzebne sprzęty i bardzo czyste. Gospodarze mili, w razie potrzeby pomocni ale też dyskretni.
Okolica cicha i spokojna, około 10 minut spacerem od stacji metra.
The place was bit of a walk from the Oshiage station but super cozy and had EVERYTHING we needed for a comfy (website hidden) place was very well prepared - packed with information and instructions for stay in the Guest house AND city of Tokyo! The place also provides genuine Japanese home stay experience with the tatami room and Japanese tub. I would definitely stay here again! :)
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews