Fall in love with the spectacular sunsets from your balcony and enjoy the gentle sea breeze at night.
Imagine the vacation that you, your family and friends can be here in your own Resort overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Each apartment features luxury finishes : two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, study or TV room , kitchen, wash room and terrace / balcony.
Costa Linda is surrounded by restaurants serving international and local cuisine , shops, bars and Jaco Beach is only two blocks away , we also have a large pool , BBQ area and of course there is all the fun on the beach and in the Area sports such as golf , fishing , close to National Parks and Wildlife Reserves .
Common areas that offer the condo Costa Linda
Pools : The condo has a large swimming pool for adults and one for children Enjoy swimming laps in the morning or tanning in the afternoon . Take your children to swim safely in the pool designed especially for children. Both are surrounded by a fence to protect small accident .
Ranch & BBQ 's: a comprehensive special events and 7 BBQ ranch with two grills and covered each room. The clubhouse is a great place for much larger parties where you can enjoy a BBQ with family and guests.
Playground : lots of fun awaits children on the playground . Swings slides, climbing sections , strings , downspouts where kids can have fun in a safe environment .
Green Spaces : inside the condo you will find exceptional details in gardens and places of rest accompanied by a warm and pleasant climate.
Security : it has a main checkpoint with guards who patrol 24 hours 7 days a week . Only people with permission can enter the condominium and to enter the building has electronic access codes .
Features of buildings : each tower has an elevator , main staircase , emergency stairs , garbage collection , fire extinguishers and emergency lights on each floor .
COSTA LINDA CONDO RULES
- All matters related to the internal part of the condo, delivery of keys, supplies such as: toilet paper, towels, or others must be dealt with directly with the landlord or the realtor.
- All visitors must wear their visitors bracelet given to them by the condo admin. at all times.
- Vehicles are to be parked in the parking area by the fence.
- Only 1 vehicle is permitted per condo.
- A VISITOR plate given by the admin. to te vehicle owner must be placed inside the vehicle in a visible place. In case of loss of this plate, a fine of $10 must be paid.
- Speed limit within the premises 15 KM (9 Miles) per hour.
- The BBQ ranches must be reserved in anticipation with the admin.
- No walking around the hallways or entering elevators while soaked, please dry-up before entering.
- Hanging of towels in balconies or chairs is forbidden.
- No playing, tanning or carry-out another activity in the green areas.
- Excessive noise is completely forbidden, as well as any attitude or activity that goes against good manners.
- All scenes that may attempt against moral or good manners are prohibited.
- Any person that may be in the premise without authorisation will be expelled.
- Guests or renters may not have visitors, only people included in the log of visitors at the guard post.
- It is forbidden to access any building rooftop.
- It is not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages, or do cook outs or parties in the common areas other than the BBQ ranches.
- It is forbidden to ask condo employees for personal services without the authorization of the admin.
- Garbage must be placed in garbage ducts.
- According to Act 9028 of the Republic of Costa Rica, smoking is prohibited.
- The swimming pool schedule is from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Drinking liquor or other beverages in glass containers is prohibited in the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Entry into the pool with no dress suitable for this purpose is not allowed. It is also forbidden to wear a G-String.
- Dangerous games or diving in the pool are prohibited.
- Entering the pool covered in sand or in tanning oil is not permitted. Please shower before entering.
- It is forbidden to place towels on chairs to reserve a space in the pool before or during the pool area schedule. No space will be reserve for anyone.
- The pool furniture is of exclusive use for the pool area.
- People in a state of drunkenness or any kind of substance intoxication are not allowed to be or remain in the pool area.
- Big sized inflatables are not allowed. The use of pool balls is permitted as long as they are small, inflatable and are used by children.
The breach of any of the above rules will result in sanctions or fines.
Real Estate Manager
Specialist in Vacation Rentals, Property Rentals and Sales
Love outdoors !
Jaco is a small town located on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica in the province of Puntarenas. It is among my favorite places to relax and enjoy outdoor activities.
My goal is for you to enjoy and have a great time while you stay with us!
I will assist you with tours, transportation, or anything I can guide you with, so you can come back with friends and family, over and over!
Here's a bit more about me.
Born in Costa Rica, but raised in New York. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Certified Real Estate Broker from the Costa Rica Board of Realtors (Camara Costarricense de Corredores de Bienes Raices [CCBR])
Graduate From Iona College, New York - Business Administration & Marketing.
My work experience has been in the Realty & Banking Industries in New York. Also in the Food & Beverages Business in Costa Rica as well as Realty.
I have traveled the world and I'm used to relating with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.