About this listing
It doesn't get any more central than this! Museums, Alexanderplatz, Gendarmenmarkt... all a 10-minute walk away!!
- Duplex, 55m2, overlooking Spree River
- Large living/dining room, fully-stocked kitchen and bathroom are downstairs
- Large bedroom
- Fully furnished, including comfortable couches
- Wooden floors and tiling
- Plenty of sunshine. Quiet neighbors
- Beautiful views of the Spree river and the historic Nikolai church from all windows!
- TV, unlimited DSL, wireless internet connection, washing machine, Nespresso machine, Bose radio/iPod connection
- Fresh bed sheets and towels included.
- The apartment is located in the Nikolaiviertel, the historic center of Berlin. It is located directly between the beautiful church and the Spree river, in a pedestrian zone
- Various grocery stores within 3 min walk.
- 5 min walk to Alexanderplatz and Museum Island; 10 min walk to Oranienburger Straße (nightlife and plenty of restaurants) and to Gendarmenmarkt, Friedrichstraße (shopping and culture)
- excellent connectivity to bus/tram/S-Bahn/U-Bahn service
Neighbors are quiet, so parties and loud music are not tolerated. Please keep voices low in the stairways when coming home late/early