About This Listing
Apartment E35 is a Privately owned One Bedroom Condominium within the Sandcastles Resort Hotel in the heart of Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Beautifully Furnished with King Size Bed and Loft with 2 Twin Beds.
The Facilities in the Condo are as follows:
1. Bedroom has a King Size Serta Pillow Top Mattress with first quality Hotel Linen. The loft has Two Twin Sized Beds.
2. Juliette Balcony with a table and 2 chairs, it is small and can accommodate 2 persons
3. Fully Air-Conditioned (including the loft area.)
4. Kitchenette is outfitted with Brand New Appliances that include Microwave Oven, 4 Burner Electric Stove with Oven, 10 cuft. Refrigerator, 4 Slice Toaster Oven, Coffee Maker and Electric Kettle, Iron and Ironing Board, Utensils for Cooking, Dining and Baking.
5. Cable Service.
6. 32" LCD Flat Screen Television.
7. Personal Housekeeper for Apartment.
8. Room Vault and Lock Up Cupboard for Valuables such as Laptops, Cameras, Cellphones etc.
9. Bath has Spa Shower with Extra Large Shower Head and Hot Water is available in all taps.
10. Bath linen, Bath Towels, Beach Towels, Toiletries and Kitchen Towels are Provided.
Other Things to Note
Apartment Sleeps up to 4 Persons, Additional Person is US$25 per person, per night.
Child under 12 is Free, 2 Children under 12, only 1 is Free.
I travelled with two friends to Ocho Rios. The apartment is comfortable, clean, beautiful, and very well located close to the beach, stores, restaurants and the bus terminal.
Howard was a great host. Very accommodating to a very last minute booking made for my family. The place was nice, comfortable and a great location, would book with Howard again.
Beautiful and clean apartment with everything you need to enjoy your stay in Ocho Rios. I stayed in the apartment with 3 other people which fitted perfectly. It is centrally located with shops and restaurants in walking distance. Howard is available at any time if you have questions. We had a great time!
I have a few regular places i like to stay when we visit Ochi, and now i have one more!
Our stay at Howard's was great from start to finish. Communication was on point, Howard always responded within a few hours and made sure we had all the info we needed before we arrived. Check-in/out was quick and simple. The apartment has been well looked after, it's very clean and fresh with good decor and it looked like it had just been freshly decorated and furnished. The bathroom suite and shower were really nice, plenty of towels, soap's etc. There was a lovely little kitchen, well stocked and perfect if you like to prepare your own meals. Again, the kitchen was spotlessly clean. The bedroom had plenty of storage for clothes and toiletries, and the bed was super comfy. The living area had a small balcony where we enjoyed breakfast every morning. There was plenty of natural light, a small dining area, cable TV, a/c. All in all everything one could need to ensure maximum comfort.
There was also a second bedroom just above the living area that we didn't need to use being as there was just two of us staying. But that was also very nice!
The location is perfect, close to all amenities, local shops, transport, market area, cinema, restaurants, bars and attractions. The beach is just downstairs and the swimming pool and grounds are beautiful and well kept.
My husband and i were just visiting for a few days and know the area well, so we didn't need any guidance or local information. However, it was offered. Also, i have to add that the house keeper Lulu is, i am sure, a wealth of advice on what's hot and what's not on all the wonderful things to do whilst you are in Ocho Rios.
Obviously we would recommend and we look forward to our next stay at Howard's.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews