About this listing
• Master Bedroom - 150 SF. King Size with Tempur Mattress (150*200).
• TV Room - 120SF. Pull out MUJI mattress (140*200)
• Third Bedroom - 100 SF - Double Mattress
• Double Mattress in Lounge that folds away so does not clutter the flat when not in use.
• Travel coat for babies provided.
• RESTAURANTS & AREA - I provide an extensive list of restaurants, pubs, galleries and parks in the area.
•OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE - Kitchen is fully equipped with La Creuset cookery items, juicer, blender, toaster.
Hans Olsen Danish Table that seats six.
• WIFI - 15MBps
• 40 Inch LED TV with Sky (sports package as well!)
• JAMBOX (wireless speaker for laptops and iPhones),
• DYSON Fan/Heater
• Wireless Printer.
• TOLETERIES - AESOP Shampoo, JASON body wash, toothpaste, dental floss, cotton buds, disposable razors & shaving cream.
• 800 Thread Count Linens and FLUFFY TOWELS.
• Hair Dryer (salon like!).
• GROCERIES : Three organic grocery stores and one 'normal' grocery store within walking distance.
• Yoga and Gym are within a 5 minute walk. I can arrange for a personal trainer and private yoga instructor as well.
• PARKING: 5hr Visitor Parking Vouchers available.
• CLEANER provided on request.
Guests will have access to the entire flat!
Interaction with Guests
• I'm always just a phone call away and at your disposal!
• Shoreditch is probably London's trendiest neighbourhood.
• It's London answer to NYC's east village/tribeca.
• The area benefits from great restaurants, cafes, galleries, hipsters and is probably the global epicentre for street art. It's just east of the city of london, home to evil bankers, so still very central.
• SHOREDITCH HIGH STREET - 3 min walk.
• OLD STREET - 9 mins
• LIVERPOOL STREET - 11 mins
• Loads of Buses taking you everywhere!
• Treat the place like it's your own and enjoy it as such as well. HAVE A GREAT STAY!
• Please remove all hard sole shoes and heels. Soft sole shoes are fine to wear in the house.
• PLEASE STRIP BEDS including duvet covers.
• NO SMOKING.
• Please WATER pants in flower beds every 3-4 days or if it looks like they need it.
• I will retain 1/2 of your deposit if i receive any noise complaints from my neighbours. I will also cancel the remainder of of your stay at your expense. In other words, noise after 2230sh will not be tolerated. I have not yet received a single complaint from my neighbours to date.
About the Host, Hugh
• I'm a Canadian Brit that's been in London for over 13 years now. I have five listings, all of which are people's homes or designed to feel like a home without the personal items. I look forward to meeting you.
• I'm an attentive host in that I am always just a phone call way.
I provide an extensive guide on the area for restaurants, bars, museums & galleries.
• Languages : English, French and Spanish (broken)