About This Listing
•BRIGHT, AIRY 3RD FLOOR OVERLOOKING ARNOLD CIRCUS.
•PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED WITH 800 TC LINENS, FLUFFY TOWELS & AESOP PRODUCTS.
•FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN AND WASHER/DRYER. SHOREDITCH OVERGROUND IS A 5 MIN WALK - EASY ACCESS TO ALL OF LONDON.
• Master Bedroom - 150 SF. King Size with Tempur Mattress (150*200).
• TV Room - 120SF. Pull out MUJI mattress (140*200)
• Third Bedroom - 100 SF - Double Mattress
• Double Mattress in Lounge that folds away so does not clutter the flat when not in use.
• Travel coat for babies provided.
• RESTAURANTS & AREA - I provide an extensive list of restaurants, pubs, galleries and parks in the area.
•OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE - Kitchen is fully equipped with La Creuset cookery items, juicer, blender, toaster.
Hans Olsen Danish Table that seats six.
• WIFI - 15MBps
• 40 Inch LED TV with Sky (sports package as well!)
• JAMBOX (wireless speaker for laptops and iPhones),
• DYSON Fan/Heater
• Wireless Printer.
• TOLETERIES - AESOP Shampoo, JASON body wash, toothpaste, dental floss, cotton buds, disposable razors & shaving cream.
• 800 Thread Count Linens and FLUFFY TOWELS.
• Hair Dryer (salon like!).
• GROCERIES : Three organic grocery stores and one 'normal' grocery store within walking distance.
• Yoga and Gym are within a 5 minute walk. I can arrange for a personal trainer and private yoga instructor as well.
• PARKING: 5hr Visitor Parking Vouchers available.
• CLEANER provided on request.
Guests will have access to the entire flat!
Interaction with Guests
• I'm always just a phone call away and at your disposal!
• Shoreditch is probably London's trendiest neighbourhood.
• It's London answer to NYC's east village/tribeca.
• The area benefits from great restaurants, cafes, galleries, hipsters and is probably the global epicentre for street art. It's just east of the city of london, home to evil bankers, so still very central.
• SHOREDITCH HIGH STREET - 3 min walk.
• OLD STREET - 9 mins
• LIVERPOOL STREET - 11 mins
• Loads of Buses taking you everywhere!
• Treat the place like it's your own and enjoy it as such as well. HAVE A GREAT STAY!
• Please remove all hard sole shoes and heels. Soft sole shoes are fine to wear in the house.
• PLEASE STRIP BEDS including duvet covers.
• NO SMOKING.
• Please WATER pants in flower beds every 3-4 days or if it looks like they need it.
• I will retain 1/2 of your deposit if i receive any noise complaints from my neighbours. In other words, noise after 2330sh will not be tolerated. I have not yet received a single complaint from my neighbours to date.
Hugh is a great host snd very attentive. Good location so central. Spacious flat.
We loved our stay at Hugh's place. The apartment is right in the center of Shoreditch, near fantastic little boutiques great restaurants, and awesome parks. We walked everywhere with ease. The apartment was neat, clean, and well-stocked. Hugh provided helpful touring tips and was always available when we had questions. It was a lovely stay and a highlight of our trip to Europe.
Everything was excellent! I wish the apartment was mine. Really well equipped and thoughtfully stocked. Amazing location. Hugh was the perfect host. Super helpful and responsive. Really great.
Our group had a perfect stay here, we hope to be back again the next time we're in town! Close to everything we wanted to do in the East End, and super nice. Thank you!
Had a lovely stay at Hugh's place in Arnold Circus. Best location ever. Right by the action but a really quite spot. Bright sunny apartment, loads of space. Felt like my own flat for the week I stayed there.
We really enjoyed our stay in this charming and spacious flat on Arnold Circus. The three of us had plenty room to relax and spreadout. Each of us had small amounts of work to do during our holiday and this flat was perfect. The flat takes up the entire floor of this historic house and the views and light were wondrous throughout. The flat is also meticulously stylized with many common and convenient amenities. We made good use of the parking vouchers. Ultimately this flat is in a perfect London neighborhood, allowing very easy access to the East End via a convenient Boris bike station and Overground. By great happenstance the flat is also across the street from the Rochelle Canteen, one of our favorite lunch spots in all of London.
Hugh was a fantastic host and a joy to deal with. He was very accommodating with our varying numbers and our late arrival. The apartment is beautiful and was perfect for our short stay. The beds were incredibly comfy and it was very quiet. Would definitely recommend!
This host has 166 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Hugh
• I'm a Canadian Brit that's been in London for over 13 years now. I have five listings, all of which are people's homes or designed to feel like a home without the personal items. I look forward to meeting you.
• I'm an attentive host in that I am always just a phone call way.
I provide an extensive guide on the area for restaurants, bars, museums & galleries.
• Languages : English, French and Spanish (broken)