About this listing
Our beautiful, clean flat is spacious w/ a cozy fireplace & is a prime location for your SF getaway! Comfortably fits 4. Walking/biking distance to Golden Gate Park & Bridge. A perfect home base allowing you to enjoy lively SF's city-life & easily access nearby Sonoma Wine Country.
- 1400 sq ft.
- Beautiful, bright and spacious apartment
- Newly furnished w/ extra attention given to detail (Brand new rugs and couch in living area)
- New linens and towels provided for guests
- Large and bright living & dining room, with bay windows that allow sunlight in
*****Well behaved pets considered on a case-by-case basis- an additional fee/deposit may apply******
- Dates are flexible, just ask if your desired dates are blocked and we will try to accommodate you if possible
- We also have a queen sized air mattress that can be comfortably used in the office as a 3rd bedroom, additional fee applies for access to third bedroom
- Ample & easy to find street parking without any 2 hour limits on our block (which are very rare to find on any SF streets). Unlike most areas of SF we're always able to find a parking spot with ease within 1 block of our apartment. It's truly a blessing to live in a wonderful neighborhood where street parking is genuinely never an issue!
Interaction with Guests
We are easily reachable at anytime during your stay and are happy to help with any questions about the city including dining or sightseeing recommendations.
This is an exceptional neighborhood to stay in because everything SF has to offer is easily accessible from our location. We are situated in a clean, quiet & family-oriented neighborhood so you can enjoy some peace and relaxation when you're not our exploring this wonderful city!
Golden Gate Park is 2 blocks up the street. The Golden Gate Bridge is less then a mile away in one direction & the historic Haight Street district is less then a mile in the other direction .
The Marina, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, North Beach, Chinatown, and everything else this amazing city has to offer are easily accessible by public transit, or alternatively are less then a $20 Lyft/Sidecar/Taxi ride away.
It would be our pleasure to provide you with some great local food spots, all within walking distance to this primely situated apartment
- 2 blocks down to main Muni transit line. The bus system in SF is a great bargain at $2.50! (Tickets good for 2 hours, passes available when you get on, or discounted packages at Walgreens, just down the street a block on Geary)
*** Also - We strongly recommend downloading and setting up the Lyft, Uber and/or Sidecar app(s) on your phone prior to arrival because we've found these "taxi alternatives" to be THE most reliable, economic, safe & efficient way to get around SF - once you set up an account all you have to do is click the "pick me up" button and your ride will usually be there within 10 minutes or less to take you wherever you want to go.
In our opinion it's a much better way to get around the City as opposed to calling or trying to flag down a taxi cab. TRUST US ON THIS ONE!
Other Things to Note
We provide travel amenities for guests (shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.) and if you forget something (toothbrushes, razors, etc.), we try to keep extras on hand for you! Our goal is for you to have an easy transition into the city! Just let us know if you need special accommodations.
We are easy-going and try to accommodate guests in whatever way we can. We just ask that guests behave responsibly and respect our property.. Please let us know before booking if you have a pet you would like to bring, we try to accommodate on a case by case basis. An extra pet cleaning fee and/or deposit may apply.
Other that that just enjoy your time in SF! This is far and away the best time of the year to visit this amazing city.
Living room opens up into formal dining room which makes the space feel very large and open