About This Listing
Modern Business Apartment with Air-Condition
In the city center of Munich at STACHUS
Perfect for Business Travelers, Oktoberfest Visitors, Entrepreneurs and Trade Fare Visitors
*for up to 5 (6)peolpe
*Closed to Main train station and Marienplatz
*Closed to all puplic transportation
*everything is within walking distance
*You can walk to Oktoberfest
*1 Masterbedroom with comfortable Queen Size-Bed 160X200cm
*1 Bedroom with Queen Size Bed 140X200cm
*1 Sofa to pull out 150X200cm
*1 room with a single bed 90X200cm
*Fully equipped kitchen
*Modern shower room
All puplic transportation run from Stachus Underground, Tram, Cable Car, Busses.
Shopping Mile/Mall at Underground STACHUS
Oktoberfest, Hotels, restaurants, shops, cinema, court house within walking distance
*Parking lot available in theback side of the building (with costs) 15€/day
*Public Parking Garage STACHUS next door (with costs)
*Internet with 50.000 kpps. LAN/Wi-Fi connection.
*T-entertain home with media receiver, TV.
*Own telephone with flatrate (only German landline for free)
*NESPRESSO coffee machine to use during your stay, tea and coffee for free
*Luxury bed linen and towels are provided and will be changed
Rauchen und Haustiere sind nicht gestattet. Keine Parties.
Sollten Sie bei der Anreise mehr Personen sein als hier gebucht, so teilen Sie mir dies bitte frühzeitig mit.
Es ist eine Schlüsselkaution von 500€ in bar zu hinterlegen, die bei Rückgabe erstattet wird.
Den Differenzbezbertag für die Mehrbelegung ist in bar bei Anreise zu bezahlen oder wird von der hinterlegten Kaution einbehalten.
19 reviews with 4.5 stars? I am not trying to be harsh but this place was the most disappointing places we have stayed (I would compare it to a 1-2 start hotel). I was so disappointed that I took mental notes for this review ( & I rarely write reviews)
Here’s our experience in a nutshell …
Cost:Too expensive for what you get.
- It’s much cheaper to get a couple of rooms with double beds at the nearby hotels. (i.e. Courtyard by Marriott around the corner)
- In my mind, the only saving grace for this place is that it’s convenient location but just be aware that the area is a bit seedy.
- One small day bed is located in the dining room, right next to the kitchen with zero privacy
- Another sofa bed is by the entrance. You see it immediately upon entering. Again .. no privacy.
- There is really one real bedroom since the other bed is located in what you would traditionally use as a ‘living room’. You have to walk through the bed in the ‘living room’ to get to the bedroom. Once gain .. zero privacy. Privacy wasn’t a concern of ours but it’s quite annoying since the floor is very noisy given that it’s an older building. We tip-toes around the house at night but it’s hard to avoid waking up others if you need to relief yourself in the night or get up for any reason.
- Bathroom is very small. Located next to the entrance. Note: Not toiletries provided. You think a hair dryer would be pretty standard but this place does not come one.
- We hardly use the kitchen but when I tried to boil some hot water, the kettle was half full with dirty water. This place has just a couple pieces of paper towel and no refills.
- The furnishing of this place is pretty much all Ikea or Ikea like items. Quality is poor.
- Lastly, you should be aware that the door was very difficult to open. It took us multiple tries each (website hidden):Net for the price, I would have expected a lot more. While our experience with this apartment is poor we really enjoyed our time in Munich. It’s a beautiful city with a lot of things to do in and out of the city.
The apartment is in an excellent very central location just around the corner of Munich main station.
This apartment is suitable for families or close friends who don't mind walking thru each others bedrooms to reach the kitchen or bathroom.
Having paid almost 3000 USD for one week, we were disappointed with the value for money we got. Photos and description oversell the place.
The host was very helpful and flexible to change to us to an apartment more suitable for our group of four people.
Overall, it was too expensive and we could have easily booked into one of the nice hotels in the area for less money.
The internet connection is excellent.
The apartment is very nice. Joanna was able to arrange for our laundry to be done by her cleaning staff (10 euro per load). which was very convenient. She met us on schedule as we were traveling and advised her of our arrival time the day before. The area around the apartment is not scenic but the apartment is very near to the Karlplatz subway station which also marks the beginning of the pedestrian walking area of downtown Munich. It is also only 2 blocks to the Hauptbahnhof which is the main train station. The coffee maker was a nice addition.
Dear Sirs, We had enjoyed Munich with this apartment. We had some problems with Wi-Fi internet and the laundry, however Mis.Joanna H. helped us on their special holidays.
We want to thank you again to her, she is so kind parson.
The apartment is certainly located in a good spot being close to the train station and a very quick walk to most of the touristy areas of Munich. That said, like most areas around European train stations, it's a little bit seedy near the apartment. The place is perfectly safe and secure though
It was very clean, nice linens etc. while we fit four fine, the way the apartment is organized you have sleeping rooms basically in one continuous hallway. The living room doubles as the master bedroom. The entrance has a fold out bed and the dining room has a day bed. If say its great if you are a couple or a couple with one child IMO.
It would be great to have a guide in the apartment to where one can fid the local grocery store, recommendations for restaurants etc.
Good location, a bit seedy area but secure, clean and quiet. But a bit awkward for us
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Joanna H.
Weiblich, gepflegt, sympatisch, ordentlich mit Humor.
Wenn ihr in München einen schönen Aufenthalt genießen möchtet, seid ihr bei mir genau richtig !
Ideale Lage mitten in der City.