Big room with AC available in a 3 bedroom condo on the Plateau Mont-Royal.
Few minutes away from the Mile End.
Area (St-Denis / Laurier):
- 3 minute walk to the nearest metro station: Laurier (orange line)
- Bus stops across the street: 30 / 361 (night)
- Bixi station on the corner.
- Less than 20 minutes away from downtown, Place-des-Arts/Place-des-Festivals, Old Port, Gay village, Petite Italie, Jean-Talon Market, Parc Lafontaine, Parc du Mont-Royal, La Ronde, Piknic Electronik, Osheaga (3-5 August), Uniprix Stadium (Rogers Cup - Tennis).
- Big patio with BBQ
- 2 bathrooms
- Washer / dryer
- Free WiFi
- Phone (local calls)
- Feel free to use the kitchen, living room, patio, BBQ, etc. during your stay.
- Clean linen and towels provided
- Reserved parking (please mention it in your request if you need it)
You will share the apartment with 2 great roomies that speak French and English!
Anne- Marie was an amazing host! She went above and beyond in every way possible. She was able to tell us about the best cafes to eat at, the best bars to drink at, the best places to go sightseeing. She provided us with maps (that she drew out for us according to what it was we wanted to do) of how to get to any place we wanted whether it be a late night poutine, an early morning coffee, a place she recommended we go, or a random place we had read about. She created a very comfortable living environment for us making us feel as if we were at home. She was extremely accommodating. Anne-Marie and her roommates were all extremely friendly people and were all able to speak perfect english. We had access to the internet, room for our groceries in the fridge, availability of the stove and barbecue to cook whatever we pleased. Next time we are in Montreal we will be sure to stay with Anne-Marie again! It was a very fun experience and makes you want to stay there
Rachel and Maria :)
Thanks again Anne-Marie, we had a great time staying with you!