About this listing
**** SUPER FAST BOOKING ***
(please scroll down)
Stay in the most amazing part of whole Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, surrounded by an endless variety of cozy cafés, some of the best restaurants in town, shops.
You will like my place, because of it's exceptionally good connection to public transportation. With two trams lines right ouside the house and S- as well as U-Bahn within walking distance the apartment is only 7 minutes from the city center with all it's main attractions like TV tower, Hackescher Markt, Berlin Catheral, a large variety of museums etc. You will like the close proximity to galleries, nightlife, shopping opportunities -many of which are open 24/7.
If you prefer to book straight away you may do so and go through the direct book function or read all about the benefits you will have from staying in this location as well as additional free services you will receive.
Another reason why you will find my place interesting is a variety of free services I offer such as:
+ usage of washing machine
+ bed sheets
You will rent two rooms: one with a double bed for two and one with a convertable sofa for an extra person.
If you think my place suits your needs and you prefer my place over others, simply go to “book now" and relax knowing you have found a place to stay.
I look forward to having you as my guests!
Dear future guests!
As you will find out, I am pretty easy- going. Yet in respect to my other guests and in order to maintain a good atmosphere in the apartment and thereby make your stay more comfortable , I would like to ask you to take some time to read through the following rules. The other guests and I greatly appreciate your cooperation in order to make everybody's stay more comfortable.
1) Have a wonderful stay at my apartment and feel free to ask any questions.
2) Please be respectful towards me and other guests as you would like us to respect you: Please note that this is not a hotel and that I can therefore not provide the service of a maid. Please take the time to clean up after yourself and leaving your room and other areas you used in the way you found them. Your help for keeping the place clean will be greatly appreciated! Please also note that your fellow (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) appreciate to find the kitchen clean when they want to use it. Please do not leave dirty dishes in the kitchen. If you stay for longer than a week, please take turns with others. Since I don't charge for cleaning, I would like to find the place like I handed it to you when you leave.
3) Please keep noise level as low as possible – particularly in the stairway in respect to our nighbours.
4) Please note that filesharing, i.e. uploads, downloads or streaming of movies, music and other internet content protected by copyright are illegal in Germany. Please do not do not engage in illegal activities.
5) Please always try talking to fellow (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) first before complaining about
them. It will usually help the situation and will be appreciated.
6) Please close the shower curtain right up to the wall to avoid water getting on the bathroom floor. Please clean up after yourself, if it does happen. Other guests appreciate finding a dry floor.
7) Lastly, please don't lean yourself or bags against the wall.
Thank you for your time and your cooperation! I wish you a wonderful stay at my apartment!