About this listing
Excellent reviews! Modern 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on a quiet residential street, yet close to metro/subway, restaurants, tourist attractions. Professionally cleaned. Free secure parking - please ask about availability before booking.
* Basement apt with great natural light
* Fully renovated in 2014
* 2 queen beds + 1 queen air mattress
(1 firm, 1 soft)
* Fresh towels and linens for 6
* Professionally cleaned for each guest
* Located on a quiet residential street
* Cable TV, DVD, and wireless internet
The apartment is a partial English basement, meaning it is partially below ground. However it hardly feels like a basement because it is more than half above ground (see photos), has 8 foot ceilings, and its southern exposure provides for great natural light.
* Steps to bars and restaurants
* 1 block to Bikeshare
* 1 block to scooter rental
* 1 block to Metro (green and yellow lines)
* 4 metro stops to the National Mall
* 9 metro stops to National Airport
* Parking available (please ask)
* Walk Score: 96!
The entire apartment is yours, and feel free to use the front yard
Interaction with Guests
EASY CHECK IN:
The front door has an electronic deadbolt, and I will provide you with your own personal code for locking and unlocking the door. This makes check-in simple and means that everyone in your party can have access without carrying a key.
* U Street is one of the hippest neighborhoods in DC, and home of a booming restaurant and live music scene.
* Nestled between the other popular neighborhoods of Logan Circle, Shaw, and Columbia Heights.
I'll provide a Visitors Parking Pass to park on the street long term. **Please ask about availability before booking your reservation**
Only one block to Metro (green and yellow line trains)
Other Things to Note
Learn more about the U Street neighborhood here: https://www.airbnb.com/locations/washington-dc/u-street-corridor
Please no parties, large groups, or excessive noise.
Absolutely no smoking inside.
I've enjoyed being an Airbnb host since 2013 and have only had great experiences.
I love living in Washington DC, especially the neighborhood I live in. We are surrounded by many great restaurants and amenities, and can walk to everything! On weekends and holidays, I enjoy getting away to visit family in Annapolis, Richmond, and Wisconsin.