About this listing
Cool and comfy private room, double bed with AC, WiFi. Exclusive bathroom, kitchen, laundry (fee). No breakfast, but there are fruits & coffee or tea.
Central, quiet location, 200m from beach, 450m to services.
Easy access to bus/ rental bikes.
Comfortable private room with double bed, free wi-fi and air conditioning. Towels and bed linen are included. The bathroom is outside the room but is exclusive for the guests.
You are allowed to use your private room and bathroom, wi-fi and air conditioning. You can also share with us our living room with TV, dining room and kitchen at no extra fee.
We do not provide breakfast, but fruits and coffee or tea are amenities included.
Interaction with Guests
We're a couple with experience of traveling around the world. In the moment, we are not 100% of the time at home but we can help you make the most of your stay with great tips about Santos and Sao Paulo. We speak portuguese, english, spanish and some italian.
We'll be very happy to exchange experiences with you !
Santos is a medium city with pleasant beaches and the biggest port in Latin America. If you like sports, this is the place to be: surf, standup, kayaking, skate, bike, running. Several triathlon, biathlon, running and open water swimming races are hosted here. The city also offers surf, standup, longboard and skate classes. There's also an active night life, with concerts year round (some free) with musics ranging from samba to jazz and rock.
For the soccer fans, Pele is our most important celebrity, but today Santos is also known as the home of Barcelona player Neymar.
Santos is easily accessible from Sao Paulo, one of the most interesting cities in the world: 1h by car/ 1:15 by bus (subway/ bus station Jabaquara).
We're 200m to the beach and 750m from Praça da Independência, the heart of the city. Close to bus stop - although we recommend renting a bike because 90% of the city is flat. Near us you can find supermarkets, stores, malls, bars, restaurants and drugstores.
Other Things to Note
We're in a very safe building with 24h doorman.
We do not offer parking, but there are free street parking and pay parking lots in the region. Be careful in high season as they may be full.
- Smoke is not allowed inside the apartment and in the building common areas. Sorry.
- Pets are not allowed
- Keep silence between 10PM and 8AM. Parties are not allowed.
- Ask us first about inviting strangers in the apartment
- It's your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean, and wash your dishes after use.
- In the kitchen, you can use our spices, fruits, coffee, tea and tools but you can't use our stored food and drinks.
- Please don't throw pads, tampons or other objects in the toilet bowl, Use the basket.
- Please switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment.
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so you get freedom to go in and out. Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment. The keys should be returned when checking out.
- Laundry is available for a fee.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week at no extra fee. But we or the housekeeper won't wash, dry or iron clothes for the guests as well cook or wash the guests dishes. If you need any personal service, please let us know and we can provide for an extra fee.