About this listing
Clean, luminous and spacious room, king size bed & private en-suite BR (Shower&WC) Traditional flat. Central: Close on foot most historical attractions. WiFi, sheets & towels. Authentic Macau food and shops all around. 20mins bus to casinos & Taipa. Less by Taxi...
Old style apartment nested in the Macau peninsula.
Room has a King size bed plus a sofa bed and can accommodate comfortably 3 people. Option for a second room on demand.
Hot/cold water dispenser and air conditioning.
The Room has it's own en-suite private bathroom with toilette and spacious shower.
Possibility to rent two other rooms with queen size bed upon request.
The Feel of the place:
The interior features of the apartment are straight out of the seventies with a wooden flooring and old fashion tiles. This give the place a warm time travel feel. It has its charm but if you are looking for a fully renovated new hotel like experience this is not the case.
A spacious surrounding balcony outlines the flat and makes it nice for late night drinks or early mornings coffees.
The kitchen is large enough to navigate. Though if you are here for a short stay cooking would be "madness" regarding the variety of restaurants and take away from every region of China available only few footsteps away.
Interaction with Guests
In most cases I will be there to greet you and we can have a quick study of the map together with you to help you plan some of the highlights of your visit.
This is the best location to visit an authentic district as well as the major landmarks of the city. Only 200 meters away from the peaceful Suzhou style garden Lou Lim Ieok , you are also in walking distance of the Ruins of St Paul as well as the fortress and lighthouse. (see photos above)
Macau is a small city that is best discovered on foot. The apartment being very central can easily walk directly to most of the major attractions of the (website hidden) Paul's Ruins for instance is only 10 mins away. You are well connected in terms transport. 10 minutes off by taxi of the jet foil Hong Kong. You are also at a 25 mins bus (1USD/pers) or taxi drive (10USD up to 4 people ) should you want to visit Taipa (ie: Venitian Casino and City of Dreams, House of Dancing Water...)
Other Things to Note
Guests are provided with wifi-internet access, hot water, air conditioning, soap, hair dryer and towels.
1. This is a non-smoking room but you may smoke on the balcony
2. No Shoes inside the House: You would be asked to take your shoes off before coming into the house. This means the room is always clean and tidy.
3. Please don't bring extra guests overnight. Only booked guests are allowed to stay.
4. Eco-friendly home and help protect natural, please don't leave the lights and aircon/heater on when you're out for the day.
5. Please do not eat in the bedroom and sofa.
6. DAMAGES - All damages during your stay to the apartment, items within the apartment and adjoining apartments will be billed to the person who booked.
(website hidden) pets allowed