Double bedoom in a lovely & clean 3 bedrooms flat located in trendy Shoreditch:
- quiet bedroom with view on the garden
- the kitchen is fully equipped, so you'll be able to cook your own meals (there are loads of markets where you can buy fresh vegetables and good meat around the flat!)
- there's a friendly lounge with 3 sofas, a large screen TV, xBox and dinner table
- bathroom with a bath, towels are provided
- fast Internet connection
- and if you're into sports, there's a basketball court in the garden!
The flat is in the vibrant Shoreditch area:
- nearest tube station is 'Shoreditch High Street' 2 minutes
- 2mn away from Bricklane (famous Sunday Market, Vintage shops & galleries), BoxPark (The World's First Popup Mall) and Redchurch street (galleries and shops)
- 5mn from Hoxton (lots of bars, galleries & restaurants) and Columbia Road Flower Market,
- 5mn from Spitalfield Market
- 10mn from Old Street (Silicon Roundabout).
- Liverpool Street (London's main train station with connection to airports and to Central, West & North London) and the City (business district) are also just 10 minutes away.
- Soho, Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus are 20mn away with the underground, Camden Market 25mn away with the overground and West London (Notting Hill, South Kensington, Hyde Park...) 30 minutes away.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$18 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1340 /month|
|Check In:||7:00 AM|
|Check Out:||8:00 PM|
We had a great stay at Aurelien's place. The location is amazing, really easy to get anywhere and East London is a destination in itself. Communication with the host was quick and effective, and even though he was away at the time of our visit, he arranged everything for us so we didn't have any problems at all. The room is tiny, but as long as you don't plan to stay in that much, it's great and pretty cheap. So highly recommended.
Very friendly roommates
HIghly recommended if you are on budget and want be in a great location
The location of this flat is absolutely fantastic. Close to Liverpool street station and to the Shoreditch overground, also in a good and safe area. Also quite a night, I had no trouble sleeping.
On Sunday I went to discover the Spitalfields market - (email hidden)ly place, with great places to eat and to shop.
I haven't met Aurelien personally as he was out of the city. But his flat mates were nice and friendly guys.
The room itself is very basic, but it was tidied up. If you are in for a short stay and don't mind a basic place, then you'll be OK here!
The flat was clean and well localized!! The aerea is great !! I definitely recommended it!!!
That has been my first experience with airbnb, so I can't compare with another apartments. The bedroom was clean and the apartment has everything that I need. It's not a luxurious flat, by Aurelien and his flatmate where kind and the neighborhood (Shoredithc/Bricklane) is very interesting.
It was a nice stay, we kept to ourselves and the other housemates were kind and generous.
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
All was perfect, the room is clean, cheap and well located. I recommend it.
Aurélien is very helpful and friendly. I had a great stay in his clean and nice apartment!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT