About This Listing
My comfortable apartment has space for 2 guests, it's 5 min by bus from Zurich airport and 10 min from city center, bus stop is 1, train is 4 minutes walk away.
Restaurants, Supermarkets are all within 5 min walk.
- The guest room has a double bed that can accomodate 2 persons.
- A nice Living room with a modern comfortable sofa and a big flat screen tv can be used by guests as well.
- A modern fully equipped beautiful kitchen, bathroom with bathtub, hair drier and towels are available.
- Towels are provided
- High speed internet / W-lan
- Wireless printer
- Modern Kitchen
Interaction with Guests
-I am always reachable on mobile or email
-Present in the evenings
- The appartment is ideally located; only 5 min by bus to Zurich international airport and public bus stop is just 50m away and operates from morning at five to midnight.
- Zurich downtown is max 15 min away (5 min walk to Opfikon rail station plus 10 min train ride)
- Everything you may need is reachable within minutes by public means or on foot; Restaurants, Hotels, Supermarkets , Night life, Laundry service, name it.
- Very ideal for international traveler since you will easily reach the airport on time to catch the first departing morning flights, and this by cheap public bus service.
- Nearest bank ATM is just next door ( in case you need some cash)
- For fitness enthusiast, I have a stomach and back trainer that can be used as well
- Public transport operates daily from 05:00 am til midnight. On Fridays and Saturdays there are night riders all night long (additional 5 CHF has to be paid after midnight).
- The cost of one day pass on all public transport system covering airport upto and including zurich City is only Swiss francs 13.20 CHF and this is valid for 24 hrs, fyi this include feries in lake Zurich but as long as you are within the valid zones.
-One way ticket from zurich city is 6.60 CHF
-Bus ticket from Zurich Airport to my place and valid for 24 hrs costs 5.20 CHF (one way ticket costs 2.60)
-Bus stop towards Airport or Oerlikon is only 50 meters away while 2 railway stations are 5 min(Opfikon) and 8 min (Glattbrugg) on foot away.
-A ride to Zurich airport takes 5 minutes, a bus is available every 7 mins in rush hours and every 15 on normal times.
- A trip to Zurich city takes 15 mins total and you can take a train from opfikon or Glattbrugg rail stations.
Other Things to Note
How to get to there:
This information will be provided once a booking has been confirmed.
- I would appreciate if you leave the place as clean as you found it or even cleaner.
- For smokers, kindly enjoy your cigarette at the balcony.
- After 22:00pm, noisy activities like cooking, taking shower or loud music is NOT allowed.
- Slamming of doors is not permitted as it creates alot of noise, close the doors gently.
The apartment was exaclty as depicted in the pictures. Erik, the host was amazing and very helpful. He welcomed us with choclates. The apartment felt very neat and comfortable. Erik also made very nice tea for us.... Overall it was a wonderful stay there and I would definitely like to visit his place again :)
Eric is very friendly and nice! He gives you all the tips about where to eat and he's really easy going! An awesome host!
Very close to airport, just across the street from the bus stop once you get off the bus. Room is just as described, was very comfortable.
Erik is a warm, kind and friendly host. I really enjoy my staying in Zurich. The room is neat and clean as description, and not too far even from the Zurich hbf. Not to mention that Erik is a very concerned host and always provides helpful information to the travelers.
Erik was an amazing host for my wife and I. He even left us chocolate on our bed! The room looks exactly the same as it does in the pictures: very clean and a great location. It does indeed only take about 5-10 minutes to get to his house from the airport, it is very simple. Erik is professional, organized, and very kind. We are grateful for our time with him!
Erik was very welcoming and even made me a cup of tea on my arrival while sharing insights on how to get around Zurich. The apartment was easy to get to, really 5 minutes from the airport and looks exactly like the pictures on his listing.
I enjoyed my stay in Zurich and the stories shared with the host.
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Erik
I am easy going, athletic and humorous.
I like clean and orderly things, I promise only what I can deliver, I dont like to disappoint.
My motto; lets enjoy each and every passing day.
With same ticket covering airport and zurich city(zones 110 121) take a boat tour from Museum near HB to Zurichhorn Casino, then walk back to HB via Bahnhofstrasse, you will see a lot about Zurich.