About this listing
My comfortable apartment has space for 2 guests, it's 5 min by bus from Zurich airport and 10 min from city center, bus stop is 1, train is 4 minutes walk away.
Restaurants, Supermarkets are all within 5 min walk.
- The guest room has a double bed that can accomodate 2 persons.
- A nice Living room with a modern comfortable sofa and a big flat screen tv can be used by guests as well.
- A modern fully equipped beautiful kitchen, bathroom with bathtub, hair drier and towels are available.
- Towels are provided
- High speed internet / W-lan
- Wireless printer
- Modern Kitchen
Interaction with Guests
-I am always reachable on mobile or email
-Present in the evenings
- The appartment is ideally located; only 5 min by bus to Zurich international airport and public bus stop is just 50m away and operates from morning at five to midnight.
- Zurich downtown is max 15 min away (5 min walk to Opfikon rail station plus 10 min train ride)
- Everything you may need is reachable within minutes by public means or on foot; Restaurants, Hotels, Supermarkets , Night life, Laundry service, name it.
- Very ideal for international traveler since you will easily reach the airport on time to catch the first departing morning flights, and this by cheap public bus service.
- Nearest bank ATM is just next door ( in case you need some cash)
- For fitness enthusiast, I have a stomach and back trainer that can be used as well
- Public transport operates daily from 05:00 am til midnight. On Fridays and Saturdays there are night riders all night long (additional 5 CHF has to be paid after midnight).
- The cost of one day pass on all public transport system covering airport upto and including zurich City is only Swiss francs 13.20 CHF and this is valid for 24 hrs, fyi this include feries in lake Zurich but as long as you are within the valid zones.
-One way ticket from zurich city is 6.60 CHF
-Bus ticket from Zurich Airport to my place and valid for 24 hrs costs 5.20 CHF (one way ticket costs 2.60)
-Bus stop towards Airport or Oerlikon is only 50 meters away while 2 railway stations are 5 min(Opfikon) and 8 min (Glattbrugg) on foot away.
-A ride to Zurich airport takes 5 minutes, a bus is available every 7 mins in rush hours and every 15 on normal times.
- A trip to Zurich city takes 15 mins total and you can take a train from opfikon or Glattbrugg rail stations.
Other Things to Note
How to get to there:
This information will be provided once a booking has been confirmed.
- I would appreciate if you leave the place as clean as you found it or even cleaner.
- For smokers, kindly enjoy your cigarette at the balcony.
- After 22:00pm, noisy activities like cooking, taking shower or loud music is NOT allowed.
- Slamming of doors is not permitted as it creates alot of noise, close the doors gently.
From Sep 30 - Oct 11, 2015 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
About the Host, Erik
I am easy going, athletic and humorous.
I like clean and orderly things, I promise only what I can deliver, I dont like to disappoint.
My motto; lets enjoy each and every passing day.