My comfortable apartment has space for 2 guests, it's 5 min by bus from Zurich airport and 10 min from city center, bus stop is 1, train is 4 minutes walk away.
Restaurants, Supermarkets are all within 5 min walk.
- The guest room has a double bed that can accomodate 2 persons.
- A nice Living room with a modern comfortable sofa and a big flat screen tv can be used by guests as well.
- A modern fully equipped beautiful kitchen, bathroom with bathtub, hair drier and towels are available.
- Towels are provided
- High speed internet / W-lan
- Wireless printer
- Modern Kitchen
Interaction with Guests
-I am always reachable on mobile or email
-Present in the evenings
- The appartment is ideally located; only 5 min by bus to Zurich international airport and public bus stop is just 50m away and operates from morning at five to midnight.
- Zurich downtown is max 15 min away (5 min walk to Opfikon rail station plus 10 min train ride)
- Everything you may need is reachable within minutes by public means or on foot; Restaurants, Hotels, Supermarkets , Night life, Laundry service, name it.
- Very ideal for international traveler since you will easily reach the airport on time to catch the first departing morning flights, and this by cheap public bus service.
- Nearest bank ATM is just next door ( in case you need some cash)
- For fitness enthusiast, I have a stomach and back trainer that can be used as well
- Public transport operates daily from 05:00 am til midnight. On Fridays and Saturdays there are night riders all night long (additional 5 CHF has to be paid after midnight).
- The cost of one day pass on all public transport system covering airport upto and including zurich City is only Swiss francs 13.20 CHF and this is valid for 24 hrs, fyi this include feries in lake Zurich but as long as you are within the valid zones.
-One way ticket from zurich city is 6.60 CHF
-Bus ticket from Zurich Airport to my place and valid for 24 hrs costs 5.20 CHF (one way ticket costs 2.60)
-Bus stop towards Airport or Oerlikon is only 50 meters away while 2 railway stations are 5 min(Opfikon) and 8 min (Glattbrugg) on foot away.
-A ride to Zurich airport takes 5 minutes, a bus is available every 7 mins in rush hours and every 15 on normal times.
- A trip to Zurich city takes 15 mins total and you can take a train from opfikon or Glattbrugg rail stations.
Other Things to Note
How to get to there:
This information will be provided once a booking has been confirmed.
- I would appreciate if you leave the place as clean as you found it or even cleaner.
- For smokers, kindly enjoy your cigarette at the balcony.
- After 22:00pm, noisy activities like cooking, taking shower or loud music is NOT allowed.
- Slamming of doors is not permitted as it creates alot of noise, close the doors gently.
This was a very nice accomodation for a short stay. It is very close to the airport and the central Zurich rail station (Zurich HB).
Erik is very accomodating and gives clear guidance of his expectations.
Only downside was it is quite expensive to ride the rail to the central station (6 CHF) versus if you stay slightly closer to Zurich HB (2.8 CHF). This is becuase you change "Zones" riding from this location.
The perfect place to stay before catching an early flight--it really is only a 5 minute bus-ride from the airport, and the bus runs relatively frequently, even on weekends. Erik was friendly and helpful, emailing me in advance with instructions on the most economical type of bus ticket to get, and accommodating a special request I had for extra pillows.
The room is fairly small and spare-verging-on-sterile, but clean and bright, with all the essentials. (Erik also invites guests to make use of his TV room, but I didn't do this.) There's good WiFi Internet, and a small desk to work at. With the windows and shutters closed, outside noise is pretty much eliminated, although I did readily hear Erik and his girlfriend come in and get ready for bed sometime after 11p; this was brief, but would have been a disturbance had I been sleeping at the time. (It's possible they noticed that my light was on, and behaved accordingly.) I'm sure they also heard me get up and leave in the morning, despite my efforts to be quiet--the layout and construction of the flat are such as to make that pretty much inevitable.
Note that Erik doesn't provide breakfast, although he does offer use of the kitchen, along with unlimited sparkling water, instant coffee and bread for toast.
Given Zurich prices, it seems a really good value; I would definitely stay there again.
It was a great time there. The place was pretty nice and clean. It does look like the pictures. I enjoyed my time there. Erik was always a good host. I totally recommend you to stay over there.
I was greeted with a warm smile, positive energy, a cup of tea and PICKLES! What more could a girl want?! Thank you Erik for a lovely time. The accommodations were exactly as described and the proximity to the airport, spot-on. Wonderful! I would recommend Erik without an ounce of hesitation.
Das Zimmer ist perfekt fuer eine Zwischenlandung in Zuerich, und Erik ist ein toller Host. Trotz Last Minute Buchung war alles tip topp, der Empfang war superfreundlich und Erik hat mir dann auch gleich noch erklaert wann und wie ich am naechsten Morgen am Besten zum Flughafen komme. Vielen Dank nochmal, ich komme gerne wieder!
Clean bed, large room, good gentle man. What else we might need for a good sleep ?
주인이 설명한 대로 쥐리히 공항에서 노선버스를 타고 5분만에 비교적 쉽게 숙소를 찾을 수 있었습니다.
주인은 친절하고 영어 소통에 문제가 전혀 없었습니다.
방, 주방, 화장실 (bathroom) 깨끗하여 사용하는데 불편이 없었습니다.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am easy going, athletic and humorous.
I like clean and orderly things, I promise only what I can deliver, I dont like to disappoint.
My motto; lets enjoy each and every passing day.