About this listing
This is a typical Taiwanese apartment on the 3rd floor of a 5-floor building, located in central Taipei. If you are a foreign traveler, you've got to come and get a feel of staying in this kind of apartment building.
You will have this entire 2-bedroom apartment (1 queen size bed in each room) with 1 full bathroom, kitchen, living/dining room and back balcony. No need to share with other guests!
Guests staying in my cozy apartment will have access to: wireless internet, TV with 80+ channels, kitchen with stove & kitchen ware, electric kettle, welcome bottled water & snacks & coffee/tea packs, clean towels, hair dryer, washer (incl. detergent), air con & portable heaters, travel guide books/pamphlet, etc.
Interaction with Guests
I will meet you in person for check-in and so I can introduce the apartment and neighborhood to you. You are also very welcome to ask me anything about travelling in Taipei or Taiwan . I am also available with just a call/email away whenever you need me :)
You will love this location as it is located in central Taipei and is only 5-7 minute walk from Guting MRT station (which connects to 2 different MRT lines).
8-10 minute walk to Shida Nightmarket
15 minute walk to NTU & Gongguan area
20 minute walk to Yongkang area
3 minute walk to a Ubike station
1 MRT station away from Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall / Yongkang District / Gongguan District
3 MRT stations away from Taipei Main Station
Wanna try to travel/commute even more locally? Try to take Taipei's buses! Fast, convenient and cheap! The closest bus station (a stop to several buses that go to many sightseeing places) is only 3 minute walk. Just ask me! I will guide you =)
And of course, Guting MRT, which is only 5-7 minute walk, could also get you to many places without traffic to consider!
I hope you will enjoy to stay at my cozy apartment. In order to provide next guests with the same coziness, please:
- No smoking in the apartment
- No Pets
- No Parties/ illegal activities
My two kids and I stayed in Amy's apartment for 1 whole month whilst on summer camp at Shida. It was a really authentic Taiwanese experience and we enjoyed it very much.
1) Convenient neighbourhood - There are 2 convenience stores and a roast duck rice literally just downstairs, so we never worried about getting a quick easy meal. There's a Wellcome and a great BBQ sticks stall (we loved this) behind the primary school and breakfast cafes on the way to Shida.
2) Practical - there is a working laundry machine and sufficient space in the back to dry our laundry. It dries overnight without a dryer.
3) Amy was a really nice host - She ordered a taxi to pick us up at the airport and she was in the apartment to meet us. She helped us try to get SIM cards too. She was accessible in case we needed any thing and responded quickly to all communication.
4) Amy supplied us sufficient spare towels and sheets. Great!
5) The listing description is accurate.
6) We could relax in front of the TV with great channels and it's pretty quiet (no traffic noise etc).
1) It was a long hot walk for the kids to Shida (almost 20 mins) and Guting MRT (10 mins).
2) The lift bypasses this floor. I really struggled with our luggage on check in and check out (bearing in mind I had 1 month worth of luggage, with kids).
Amy was very nice. She answers quickly to emails, and it's very easy to contact her during the stay.
The flat is very well located, it is easy to join other central places by MRT. The apartment was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
Only one small drawback but it was ok: wifi doesn't work very well.
I recommend this airbnb flat if you want to discover Taipei!
Rooms are clean and tidy. Pretty a lot useful travel guide available and wifi run perfect good. Good location, just 10 mins walk to metro and to famous night market and 24 hr store located nearby. and most important - Amy's hospitality care
We stayed for a week with two young children (under 5). Amy was fantastic helping us out by ordering a taxi to pick us up from the arrival hall with a named sign. Also she bought us some food for our arrival as we arrived late with children which was great! She was keen to show us around which was useful and was easy to contact with any questions during our stay. The apartment is well located (near mrt) and good value for money. Kitchen has 2 hobs but no oven however we managed fine.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Amy
Hi! I am very excited to be on Airbnb and am ready to meet and welcome you to lovely Taiwan! I don't have enough of money to own a hotel or hostel but taking this opportunity to list on Airbnb I get to taste what it is like to host and help foreign travelers to feel like home in Taiwan and to recommend great sightseeing places that I enjoy to go!
By the way, 我會講國語 & 日本語もOKです！