2 bed, 1.5 bath condo located minutes from Tahoe City and even closer to the lake. Convenient access to Northstar, Squaw and Alpine. Year-round hot tub in addition to seasonal pools. New appliances including washer/dryer.
– Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with a twin and a full bunk bed.
– Kitchen has a gas stove, full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee grinder and french press.
– 1.5 bath (half bath downstairs, tub / shower upstairs);
– Private porch (people on either side but faces the woods)
– Kitchen stocked with cookware, dishes, glassware, silverware, etc;
– Free WiFi
– TV and DVD player
– Washer and dryer
– Access to 2 pools, spa / hot tub, 3 tennis courts, and a playground for the kids (during winter only the hot tub is available)
– Parking in front of unit for two cars (addition space in an overflow lot)
– Linens and towels provided
Pets OK (max two)
Interaction with Guests
Place is up for rent when I am out of town, but I'm always near my phone.
– 1.5 miles to Tahoe City
– 10 minute walk to beach
– Easy access to Tahoe City recreation trail
– 15-25 min. drive to four resorts – Alpine, Homewood, Northstar, and Squaw Valley;
– 5 minutes to cross-country center
– Easy access to TART bus route
The listing description was super accurate. Very nice and cozy place. Located in the best part of Tahoe City and super close to the lake and the Squaw Village. We enjoyed the hospitality, and welcome feel provided by David. We will come back again. Thank you!
Tim and Galina Donovan
David was great at communicating everything we needed to know before during and after our stay. We had a couple of questions during our stay and David was very quick to repsond both times. The condo is exactly as advertised, warm, welcoming, clean, and comfortable. We don't have any but I think that kids would love the room with the bunk beds and stars on the ceiling.
David made us feel quite welcome by his regular contact with us before our arrival, making sure our needs were met while there, leaving us contact information. Great location, very comfortable and welcoming.
Dave was a gracious host. The condo was very nice and clean. There were plenty of supplies available for our use. He provided helpful information before and while we were in Tahoe about traffic conditions and other events. Lots of books to read in the condo too. Great pictures on the walls too. The bedrooms were stocked with plenty of blankets and pillows. Great place to catch up on much needed sleep. The walk from the condo to the lake was an easy one. I would go back again!
David's condo was absolutely beautiful and spacious. I stayed there for a few days with my mom and little dog and there was more than enough space for all of us.
The condo was clean and welcoming. The kitchen was fully equipped for us to cook. And while we didn't use it, there were a washer and dryer available as well.
The location is also great. Only a few minutes ride to Lake Tahoe and there is a a walking/bike path right next to where the condo is.
David was also easily available throughout our stay. He even gave us a few tips on where to go while we stayed there.
I would definitely stay there again!
David's condo was the perfect spot for a long weekend retreat in Tahoe! Walkable to the beach and a great coffee shop/bakery and a short drive into town. The condo itself was spacious and comfortable and David was the perfect host, checking in a few times throughout our trip to ensure everything was perfect. Thanks so much, I will definitely be back!