About this listing
Perched on a hilltop a mile up a paved private road and behind automatic gates, this secluded, modern 2BR/1BA guest house comfortably sleeps 4 (6 max) and is the perfect retreat in rural wine country. Our direct site is "drycreekvilla" (D0T C0M).
Since completion in 2008, guest reviews confirm Dry Creek Villa to be a truly exceptional, idyllic retreat. The property consistently rates 5/5 stars from prior guests. Among the various comparable options in the Healdsburg environs, Dry Creek Villa is totally without comparison: Modern, private, sophisticated and luxurious.
The Villa's two stylish bedrooms are both furnished with contemporary queen-size platform beds, ultra-comfy premium mattress and quality linens for a restful night's sleep. There's also a clock radio dock for your iPod in each bedroom and room-darkening shades to enjoy a lazy morning in bed. Reading lamps help snuggle up with the book or magazine.
The spacious modern bathroom with vessel sink and over sized shower with room for two is not connected to either bedroom, making it convenient for all guests. Fluffy towels and robes make you feel right at home.
The full electric kitchen with granite counters comes complete with all the accessories to prepare light snacks or a complete gourmet feast, while a dishwasher helps make cleanup a breeze. Outdoors, there's a gas BBQ available seasonally to grill your favorite foods.
The vaulted, airy main room with its bamboo flooring has a rectangular dining table that seats up to six. There's also a pull-out sofabed that converts to an additional sleeping platform. Two comfy Fatboy beanbag chairs completely meld to your body after a full day of wine tasting. For entertainment, there's an AV receiver +iPod connection, and a flat screen TV with a DVD/VCR player and DirecTV satellite with 100's of channels including HBO/Showtime/ESPN for your viewing enjoyment. Board games, puzzles and reading materials round out the relaxation options. If business calls, there is a built-in desk for use with your laptop to connect to the available Wi-Fi broadband connection throughout the villa. Locals calls can also be made from the in-house phone.
After a long day's adventures, soak yourself in the secluded, six-person hot tub under the deep starry sky and then rinse off under the private outdoor hot-water shower. By prior arrangements made during your stay, you may also take a dip in the 48 ft. solar-heated lap swimming pool at the owner's house nearby (from approximately May until September). Guest passes to the full-featured Parkpoint Health Club in Healdsburg are also available for $20/person/visit.
For special insider tips and advice, take advantage of the owner's local knowledge to introduce you to winemakers, shop-owners and restaurants and other off-the-path info. We can even arrange to pre-stock the villa with items from your shopping list to make your arrival care-free and ready to relax. Wine country living doesn't get better than this!
The pictures shown are how you will find the Villa for your visit. Please email (info at drycreekvilla point c0m) with any questions, or if you are in the area, call us (70 RIDE, double eightynine) to stop by for a look. We have taken great care to think of everything you'll need to make your wine country visit truly exceptional. Thanks for checking us out. We respond to all inquiries promptly.
Keywords: Luxurious, contemporary, private, wine country, retreat, Healdsburg, hottub, private, quiet, modern.
The pool is available for a dip upon prior request during your stay, from approximately May until September.
Interaction with Guests
We usually aim to welcome guests upon arrival or during their stay to greet and show them around. If schedules permit, we often invite guests over to the main house for a tour of the grounds and a glass of wine. We are also happy to provide insider details about what's hot, and what's not in the area. We have lived in Healdsburg 20+ years and know just about anything to do in the area, what to see, where to eat and how to enjoy life in wine country. We have traveled the world extensively and have anticipated most every need to make your vacation truly unforgettable.
Dry Creek valley is renowned for Zinfandel and other full bodied red wines. Our 'backyard' is a wine lover's dream and great place for cycling enthusiasts. We can advise on many bike routes, from simple sightseeing to longer, more challenging explorative journeys.
You do need a car to get around the valley. If you're going out on wine tasting trips, there are numerous car services we can recommend to make your day carefree and safe. Our valley is a cyclist's dream as well :)
Other Things to Note
All bookings require that guests agree with and sign our standard rental agreement which will be provided after booking through AirBnB. If guests do not provide a signed agreement within 5 days of booking, the reservation is subject to cancellation by Owners.
Check out the 100+ five-star reviews on Vee Arr Bee Ohh, listing 157406.
Dry Creek Villa is operated in conformance with Sonoma County Zoning Code and required TOT license (#6O9N). Please note that the city of Healdsburg prohibits vacation rentals. If you are considering a property advertised for rent within the city limits, it is not legal and there have been cases of some renters being evicted by local authorities without recourse! Be diligent in your research of all Healdsburg rentals.
* Dogs are permitted on prior permission ($75 additional cleaning fee).
Smoking only outside, please.
* Two night minimum.
* One night specials are considered for cash rate (you pay us on arrival in cash), please contact for details.
* Dry Creek Villa Rental Agreement Rental agreement terms and conditions, supersedes and replaces any terms or conditions applicable to use of AirBnB in making your booking. If you reserve through AirBnB, you agree to the following:
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS for DRY CREEK VILLA
at LAVENDER HILL VINEYARDS, LLC
When you provide Owners your rental fee, downpayment or deposit for your stay at Dry Creek Villa, the Reservation Confirmation and the following Terms and Conditions become a binding contract.
1. POLICIES. You and any guests shall comply with all Policies to ensure a safe environment and the peaceful enjoyment of this unique location. Smoking inside the building, illegal drugs, firearms, lighting of fires, hazardous substances and materials, including fireworks, are not allowed at any time. A maximum of two dogs may be permitted subject to additional fees on prior approval before reserving. Policies are established and enforced by Owners and are subject to change. It is your responsibility to review and abide by any additional Policies and Instructions, which are contained in the Dry Creek Villa Manual on premise. Violations of Policies may result in you being asked to vacate Dry Creek Villa without refund or recourse.
2. OCCUPANCY. Per County ordinance, the maximum allowed number of adults sleeping overnight at Dry Creek Villa during the rental period is six (6).
3. CHECK-IN, CHECKOUT. Normal Check-In is from 4:00 PM and Checkout is by 11:00 am. If you are unable to check out by 11:00 AM, additional fees may be charged. Late checkouts or early check-ins may be possible by prior arrangement. Owners will try to be as flexible as possible with your schedule; however, other guest arrivals will take precedence.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT AND DAMAGES. A cash or credit card charge security deposit of $300 is required to cover any damages, breakage, missing items, additional cleaning if left abnormally dirty, key replacement, remote control replacement, and other charges, as Owners determine is necessary. Owners will also utilize such deposit or credit card charge for any bills or charges not settled before check-out. Should actual damages or charges exceed the deposit amount, you authorize Owners/Agents to charge and collect such additional actual damages or bills from your credit card, or to pursue other legal means to recover their costs.
5. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. You hereby irrevocably release, indemnify and agree to hold Owners, their staff, representatives, agents and volunteers harmless from and against all liability and responsibility whatsoever for: i) any loss of or damage to your property, ii) personal injury, or iii) loss of life, which may occur to you, members of your party, or your guests as a result of your use of Dry Creek Villa. You, members of your party and your guests are solely responsible for safely securing your own personal property, as well as Dry Creek Villa, which includes securing the premises while away.
6. EVENTS. Without Owners’ prior written permission, you shall not host special events, parties or gatherings at Dry Creek Villa involving more than eight (8) total persons and shall not conduct any events or activities that might interfere with the peace and enjoyment of the Owners or neighbors at any time.
7. PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION. Payment of the rental downpayment amount as indicated on your invoice is required to confirm your reservation. Full payment of the remaining balance is required 30 days before arrival or your reservation is subject to automatic cancellation according to paragraph 8. Until your rental downpayment is received and acknowledged by Owners/Agent, your reservation is not confirmed and your requested dates are subject to booking by others. You are responsible for knowing the dates for payment and making the timely payment of the rental downpayment and also the final payment. If you pay by Credit Card, you authorize Owners to also charge the Final Payment balance on the due date to the same Credit Card. Payment by Credit Card is subject to a convenience fee as noted on your invoice. For special payment arrangements such as cash on arrival, you authorize Owners to place the necessary authorization on your Credit Card and that such reservations are considered to be non-cancelable/refundable in the event of no-show. The total rental amount at standard prevailing rates will be charged to the card number provided should you fail to show or if the special payment method as originally agreed is changed.
8. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS. In the event that you cancel your reservation 31 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date, all fees paid, less a $100 administration charge will be refunded to you. Cancellation by you will result in your forfeit of 50% of the Total Rental Fee (Rent, Tax, Cleaning) if such cancellation occurs 30 to 15 days prior to your scheduled arrival and 100% of the Total Rental Fee if 14 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival. Cancellations must be made in writing to Owners and acknowledged by them. The foregoing shall not apply for any cash rate or prepaid reservation, which is non-cancellable/non-refundable. No-shows, late arrivals or early departures are all non-refundable. Your security deposit, less any applicable amounts deducted, will be refunded to you within 10 business days from your departure date in the same form as original payment.
9. CHANGES. Owners will make every effort to provide Dry Creek Villa as offered, but if they are unable to provide you with the premises for circumstances beyond their reasonable control, they will advise you at the earliest possible date and reserve the right to refer you to a similar property. If such a referral is not possible or you do not wish to be referred, Owners will cancel the booking and refund all payments. If Owners either refer or cancel your reservation under this section, they will not be liable for any further cancellation charges or expenses related to any of your other travel arrangements.
10. INSURANCE. Travel insurance, homeowners insurance or other policies are available to cover certain misfortunes, unexpected events and delays, which might interrupt, delay or cancel travel plans during your rental period. You should consider appropriate coverage from such agencies at the time of booking your travel to account for any expected changes in plans.
11. COMPLAINTS. All representations made by Owners with respect to Dry Creek Villa are complete and accurate to the best of their knowledge and made in good faith. Owners are not responsible for issues outside of their control such as the failure of the water supply, gas, electricity, septic, heating, television, satellite service, internet service, appliances, hot tub, BBQ, etc., though they will endeavor to arrange for any such problems to be corrected as soon as practical. If you have any such problem during a rental period, you must notify Owners with specific details immediately in writing. Complaints filed only after departing or vacating Dry Creek Villa shall not be considered. Guests who abandon Dry Creek Villa without authorization from Owners waive all claims to any refunds or remedy.
12. SOLE AGREEMENT. This agreement represents the sole and entire set of terms and conditions between you and Owners, irrespective of any website, service or online travel agency through which you may have booked your reservation at Dry Creek Villa. You agree that any terms applicable to the use of such services or websites in your search to find and/or book Dry Creek Villa does not establish any contractual relationship or enforceable requirements between you and Owners. You further agree to waive applicability of any purported conditions or terms from such services or websites with respect to your rental of Dry Creek Villa.
13. SEVERABILITY. Invalidation through proper adjudication of any provision within this agreement shall apply only to such provision and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full effect.
14. GOVERNING LAWS. This agreement shall be governed, enforced and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, County of Sonoma.
Living the fine life in Dry Creek Valley since 1996. My husband and I have travelled the world and could live anywhere, yet we always call Healdsburg home. Come experience it yourself with complete privacy, solitude and pampering in the midst of all the best of Northern Sonoma County.
This property is 157406 on the most popular vacation rental site. *wink*. Check it out there.