We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service to ensure your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have the peace of mind of knowing there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truly making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
This brand new two bedroom, two bathroom, 1000 square foot unit is located in a newly built luxurious building in the heart of Downtown Vancouver and only steps away from all the action in Yaletown, one of Vancouver's trendiest neighborhoods. With sweeping views and high-end furnishings this unit also boasts granite countertops, hardwood floors, new stainless steel appliances, a balcony and much more!
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
* If you have small kids we can also supply a pack and play at a $25 fee (one time charge)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, Wi-Fi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team.
Rami was on top of everything.
The place was AMAZING! and well located!
Very very spacious and clean.
We had a great stay with Dream Rentals. There was a maintenance issue in D28 in advance of our arrival, but Mauricio at Dream Rentals was incredibly helpful and put us up in a beautiful unit (D66) in Yaletown instead. Mauricio came to greet us at the apartment as soon as we arrived in town. The apartment was very clean, well furnished, and had beautiful views of the city. It also had a great indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym. It was conveniently located within walking distance of the ferry to Granville Island and the Yaletown metro stop. Mauricio was very responsive throughout our stay, and let us leave our luggage in the apartment since we had a late afternoon flight. I would highly recommend staying at one of Dream Rentals' properties, and I hope we can stay with them again on our next visit to Vancouver.
Very comfortable stay. Check in experience was very pleasant and straight forward. The property is pretty new and very clean. Enough kitchen ware is provided and all the appliances work perfectly. It's located close to many aminities and public transport if you need to use them. It's also only a few minutes walk from Water Street which is filled with nice restaurants and pubs. There's a good size swimming pool with jaccuzzi and a good size gym in the building as well. One of the good things about renting from Dream Rentals is that since they have so many rental units around town if there's any issues with the apartment you booked they will accommodate you somewhere else (I wanted to book another unit which showed available on here but apparently was already reserved but they gave me the link to this unit and I managed to find a lace to stay close to where I wanted to).
A few things to be aware of about this unit (They didn't really matter to us but might matter to others):
- There's no air conditioning but they provide fans. It does get pretty warm during the day in summer but since we were out pretty much all day it didn't bother us. Leaving the balcony door open helps but being very close to sky train lane it can be noisy at times.
- The parking spot assigned to this unit is very small (it actually printed in the stall "small cars" so if you have a SUV, Van or a big car it wil be very hard to park there. You can always park outside in the street and we found that there was always parking spot available not too far from the building.(only costs $11 for the day to park in the street)
- The immediate location is pretty good however it's pretty close to east end which is very sketchy and unsafe specially at nights and if you go for a walk without knowing which way you're headed you can end up in one of the least favorite parts of Vancouver in just a few short minutes.
Again non of these really mattered to us because of different reasons and overall we had a great stay in Vancouver and took lots of beautiful memories with us. We'd definitely rent from them again.
Flat was clean, practical and in close proximity to amenities (Supermarket, skytrain station, within walking distance to city centre). One issue we did have was that there were only two keys for four (independent) people, which was inconvenient at times.
We had booked to stay in D28, but were actually contacted about a day in advance and told there was a water leak, and we were moved to D30, which is right downtown. We were disappointed as the new condo did not have a gym or pool facilities, but what can you do. We loved the flexibility of staying in a large condo with a full kitchen and the suite was well appointed with furniture and supplies. It was generally clean, but definitely not the same polish you would expect from a hotel. The floors hadn't been mopped, and some areas had been missed in the cleaning. We also found the sheets to be really worn out - not comfortable and smooth at all. Some of the pots and pans were also worse for wear, with the teflon peeling. Generally, we felt like the condo needed a freshening up. We also had an issue upon arrival with the tv remote not working - staff came back that day with new batteries, but it still didn't work. They promised to come in the next day with a new remote, but they never did. I would recommend staying at a condo like this from DreamRentals, but only if you are okay that the cleanliness and wear and tear won't be on par with a hotel.
The apartment was more then fine.
Tidy and perfect.
Very good zone of Vancouver
This host has 356 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!