We manage over 30 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
This brand new two bedroom, two bathroom, 1000 square foot unit is located in the newly built luxurious building in the heart of Downtown Vancouver and only steps away from all the action in Yaletown, one of Vancouver's trendiest neighborhoods. With sweeping views and high-end furnishings this unit also boasts granite countertops, hardwood floors, new stainless steel appliances, a balcony and much more! !
We also offer limo pick up and drop off from or YVR-Downtown and Downtown-YVR contact us today for more details.
We can add a pack and play for only $25 (one time fee) -
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
We had booked to stay in D28, but were actually contacted about a day in advance and told there was a water leak, and we were moved to D30, which is right downtown. We were disappointed as the new condo did not have a gym or pool facilities, but what can you do. We loved the flexibility of staying in a large condo with a full kitchen and the suite was well appointed with furniture and supplies. It was generally clean, but definitely not the same polish you would expect from a hotel. The floors hadn't been mopped, and some areas had been missed in the cleaning. We also found the sheets to be really worn out - not comfortable and smooth at all. Some of the pots and pans were also worse for wear, with the teflon peeling. Generally, we felt like the condo needed a freshening up. We also had an issue upon arrival with the tv remote not working - staff came back that day with new batteries, but it still didn't work. They promised to come in the next day with a new remote, but they never did. I would recommend staying at a condo like this from DreamRentals, but only if you are okay that the cleanliness and wear and tear won't be on par with a hotel.
The apartment was more then fine.
Tidy and perfect.
Very good zone of Vancouver
Apartment was clean and spacious. Very nice view. Rami was super helpful in getting us the key and sending someone over to make sure we settled in well. Recommended.
A great view. The management was helpful. The apartment was well-equipped except that kitchen extras were lacking-salt and pepper. We've stayed in other Airbnb apartments that we're modestly stocked which was very helpful. Close proximity to shopping and Skytrain. When the sky train was running, the second bedroom was noisy. Overall, we'd stay there again.
Clean, convenient. Would stay here again.
Though we had to switch venues at the beginning of the stay, our condo was awesome. A few minor inconveniences led to a wonderful "dream vacation rental".
The apartment is very good and is located almost in China Town, 2 minutes from the skytrain!
It was a perfect stay for my family and I, very central, clean and comfortable.
The units we ended up with were fine. The problem was that we reserved 2 units in the same building 6 months ahead of time and were told 10 days before the trip that there was a problem with one of the units and they wouldn't be in the same building. The units were about a mile apart. We had clearly communicated ahead of time that we wanted two units in the same building as we were 6 women meeting for a girls weekend getaway. In reading other reviews it sounds like this happens frequently with a unit having a 'water problem". Once we were there they were responsive to our request, but this was not the case in the 10 days leading up to our trip.
Sehr netter Kontakt und unproblematischer Check-Inn. Appartement im 21 Stock mit genialer Aussicht, vielen Supermärkten Läden und der Station des Sky-trains in direkter Nachbarschaft. Bei offenem Fenster wird leider diese direkte Nachbarschaft zum Skytrain und der City-Autobahn "hörbar".
Insgesamt trotzdem sehr empfehlenswert
1. Close to AirTrans (Chinatown station 2 min walk up some stairs), coffee shops and groceries.
2. Bright and clean apartment with no noise from the hall or elevator.
3. Decent gym, pool, hot tub
4. Convenient and nice apartment manager(s).
5. Great view (floor to ceiling windows in both rooms)
1. On sunny days, bedrooms are very bright and hard to sleep in. There are blinds, but that doesn't help much on an east facing window.
2. When the windows are open, it's quite loud from outside traffic and AirTrans noise, so we had to close it to sleep which then made the rooms hot.
3. There is a portable air conditioner in the living room which we didn't turn on due to the addition of more noise. And so it was quite warm in the apartment, to the point that when you open the door, you can feel the heat you are walking into. It probably would have been better if we left it running while we were gone.
4. Although we were told if we needed anything like toilet paper, we should call Kristen (who stayed late to let us in and was very nice), we ran out because there was only one roll in each bathroom. Better stocked essentials would have been nice.
This is a basic apartment. No extras like toilet paper, paper towels, salt and pepper nor cooking spray (things you wouldn't buy for just two days, although we did buy toilet paper). Everything is covered with drinkable water from the faucet, pots and pans and other essential dishes. Just something to keep in mind when you are getting your groceries. :) You can always get salt and pepper packets from McDonald's.
Thank you for staying in our suites, I hope you enjoyed your stay in Vancouver.
Since you are staying in Downtown Vancouver which is a vibrant city, some city noise is expected.
We do have toilet paper upon arrival for the guests, however we do not provide it during the stay.
Furthermore we specifically write what we provide and don’t (and also send it in the confirmation email) so that the guests are aware of it –
DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding,Wifi Internet and cable TV – please
bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletry.
For future guests, if you have any particular question regarding the suite we will be more than happy to answer
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.