Cosy 1 bedroom apartment right in the center of the lively port and only 300 mts to the beach! Right on the pedestrian boulevard.
There is no need for a car to reach the beach or the port with it´s many bars and restaurants.
Nice apartment ideal for a couple (with or with 1 or 2 small kids)!
NOTE: Electricity is charged separately at 0,30 Euro kW hour.
Interaction with Guests
I live nearby in Alcúdia so most of the time I will personally meet you at the property and hand you the keys, give you a tour of the house and help you with any questions you may have. I have a basic tourist info package ready for you!
I am available 24/7 through Whatsapp, phone and email!
Nearby you have all services which you will find important for a comfortable stay in the area, such as rental cars, motorbikes, bicycles, supermarkets (Eroski, LIDL, Mercadona, Müller), pharmacy, medical centre, bus stops, taxi service, 24 hours petrol station and also within a few miles the Muro General Hospital, where there are doctors who deal in variety of specialties (emergency department, paediatrics, orthopaedics, etc.).
Lot´s of great leisure and sports nearby:
1. Hidropark. Great slides, swimming pools, gardens. Great for a day of fun and relax.
2. Wakeboard Park Alcudia. Great for the real surfers!
3. Nearby sailing and windsurf school.
There is a bus stop nearby that can take you to the main cities and more of the best beaches!
Welcome to our home!
We want your stay and experience to be just as good as ours so please note the following:
- Electricity (and Airconditioning) is charged separately at Euro 0,3 kW/ hour. Therefore at the beginning of the stay a Euro 5,- per day deposit must be paid extra in advance.
- Please follow the house rules and be respectful to the neighbours.
The apartment was OK.
- it has all relevant amenities close by
- distance to beach is very near and the beaches are lovely. Very clean and well maintained
- the balcony is rather big and the apartment has pretty much everything you need
- Although it is on the 4th floor at night it is still very loud if you sleep with an open window, which we had to do due to the heat
- electricity is charged separately at 30€ct/kWh with a massive fridge/freezer combination you don't really need. Yes it was clear in the description beforehand but if you don't want paying things afterwards, don't pick it
- the furniture especially the couch in the living room has seen better days, it is well covered but run down under the covers
- massive smell problem from other apartments cooking fish and you having the smell in the place, therefore requiring to open the window/balcony door hence having the noise at night
All in all this seems to be the commercial end of AIRBnB where Albert seems to do the job on behalf of another Spanish landlord. It is not the cosy place it may portray on the photos but rather functional.
Het appartement was precies zoals op de foto's. Ruim, netjes en met een heerlijk balkon. En de ligging was perfect om gezellig avonds uit eten te gaan. En de bakker ligt paar deuren verder. Heel handig ochtends. Albert is een aardig man die goed bereikbaar was tijdens ons verblijf voor vragen en indien er problemen waren.
We spent one week in this really cozy and colourful apartment, and we loved it! The apartment looks exactly as in the photos, so no surprise here, spacious and comfortable for a couple, kitchen equipped with all you may need for cooking (but with all the delicious seafood in the restaurants around, there really is no need for that!), a coffee machine, a big fridge, the living room is comfy and it has AC, and the terrace is really nice to spend late evenings over a glass of wine. All, decorated in a funky and enjoyable style, perfect for a holiday mood! the thing we appreciated the most is the location: literally around the corner of the building, the port and the main boardwalk, with lots of shops and restaurants, always great for a walk; Alcudia beach is within maybe 8-10 minutes walk (a long, sandy, clear water beach); right across the street, 2 minutes away, a supermarket; maybe a 10-15 minute walk takes you to the bus station from where you may go to Palma, to other beaches nearbyetc. Great free parking right around the corner as well (we strongly suggest renting a car and going around the island during your stay). Alberto was a great host, he waited for us at the entrance of the building, explained everything, showed us the great view from the rooftop, all in all, very welcoming. Thank you!
Ich war mit meinem Freund vom (phone number hidden) und ich kann nur positives Feedback geben.
Wir waren rundum zufrieden und würden jederzeit wieder dort hin kommen. Der Vermieter sowie Alberto sind sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich und für jede Frage offen.
Man hat in der Ferienwohnung alles was man braucht und die Lage ist echt super!
Vielen Dank für alles !
Nice place with great location, good amenities. Everything you might need is somewhere near.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We're happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have and to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We look forward to welcome you on Mallorca.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch!
Wir kümmern uns gern um Ihre Anfragen und stehen mit Rat und Tat zur Seite, um Ihren Aufenthalt so angenehm wie möglich zu gestalten.
Wij verheugen ons op uw verblijf in een van onze geselecteerde vakantie woningen!
We zijn blij om u te helpen bij eventuele vragen die u heeft om uw verblijf zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken.