About This Listing
Thank you for visiting my cozy room listing!
Cozy Room near MRT/WiFi+Pool+Gym
We are waiting for you to be our guest :D
About my selected apartment (See pictures)
We are proudly to present the selected apartment for BANGKOK visitors or travellers who prefer living in the city and going to anywhere easily, but finding the peaceful space as staying in a resort. This apartment is the right answer because it’s very private and relaxed as a resort style but so close to MRT Sutthisan station (only 150 m or 5 min walking from exit 2 of Sutthisan Station to the apartment). Moreover, the apartment is located on the chosen area, only 250 m from Main Street. The restaurants, coffee shops, internet cafes, laundry, convenience stores, beauty salon, night markets within walking distance.
The apartment is on the Ratchada Avenue in Din Daeng/Huai Kwang area, that know as one of the most appealing address of Bangkok new CBD commuting conveniently to major Bangkok's famous areas of Siam Square, Sukhumvit , Silom, Sathon, Thong Lo and Chatuchak market by choices of transportations from the MRT connecting to Sky Train, Bus, Taxi meter and nearby Airport Link and Expressway.
About my cozy room (See pictures)
We are willing to offer a cozy, clean, safe, and nice environmental room as a valuable choice. That is Ratchada Suite (studio ) with 360 sq.ft. It’s a corner room on 7th floor, so you will see the panorama view with good ventilation because of 2 window sides.
We provide an air conditioning room for bedding and living area with separated kitchen, toilet and terrace. Absolutely, it’s hi-speed Wifi !
In bedding area, it’s including 1 queen size bed with soft bed lined plus extra pillows and blankets for 2 people, a dressing table, a wardrobe and a desk lamp
In living area, it’s including a LED TV 32”, a DVD player with movies, a sofa, a dining table set, a cupboard.
In kitchen, it’s including a refrigerator, a microwave, an electric stove (2 heads), bowls, cups and glasses.
In bathroom, it’s including a hot shower, towels & amenities
We provide a secured access key card and room keys with security guard 24 hours, Map Guide, Guide books. Also, this apartment has washing machine and dryer in the building, one minute walk. For Housekeeper, It’s upon your request (free of charge 1time/month)
About my superb facilities (See pictures)
You can enjoy our superb facilities without additional fee. It’s including Greenery Garden Wall , Palm Atrium Grand Hall, Infinity-Edge Swimming Pool , Crystal Looked-Fitness Quarter
Interaction with Guests
How to come to my apartment (See User Guide or Map)
From Suvarnabhumi airport, there are 2 easy ways:
- By Taxi Meter Service : it’s from the airport to my apartment directly. It’s around 1 hour upon the traffic.
- By Public transport (Air port Rail Link+MRT) : You can take Airport Rail Link firstly from the airport to Makkasan station, 5th station. Then you can walk thru the interchange bridge to MRT Petchaburi station. From this station, it is next to 4th station to Sutthisan Station. My apartment is exit 2 at this station. It takes only 1 hour. (See the map tap above for more understanding)
From Don Muang Airport, there is 1 easy way:
- By Taxi Meter Service : it’s from the airport to my apartment directly. It’s around 30-45 mins upon the traffic.
I will provide you the detail direction in the reservation confirmation
How to go anywhere in the city (Bangkok Mass transit)
- MRT Subway : Sutthisan Station
- Motorbike : 24 hours services
- Taxi : 24 hours services
- Bus Station : 5 mins walk.
- private car, airport pickup upon request
Shopping/Touristy/Nightlife around my apartment in Din Daeng/Huai Kwang area (See User Guide):
- Huai Khwang day & night market : only 1 km walk or next to 1 station at Huai Khwang station by MRT
- Huai Khwang sport community space : next to 1 station at Huai Khwang station by MRT
- Thailand Cultural Centre : next to 2 stations at Thailand Cultural Center by MRT
- Esplanade fashion mall & Cenima & Theatre : next to 2 stations at Thailand Cultural Center by MRT
- Fortune IT/Mobile/Gadget Mall : next to 3 stations at Phra Ram 9 by MRT
- Nightlife at Royal City Avenue (RCA) : 20 mins by Taxi meter
- Central Plaza Rama9 brand shopping mall & Cenima : next to 3 stations at Phra Ram 9 by MRT
Visit the below link for more details about Din Daeng/Huai Khwang area:
Must go in Bangkok (See User Guide or Map):
- Siam Square for shopping destinations (Siam Square, Central World, Paragon) : 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- The Bangkok Art Center for artsy: 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Chatuchak Park & Weekend Market for shopping/night life/touristy: next to 4 stations by MRT
- China Town for touristy/famous foods/famous temples: 30-45 mins by Taxi
- Silom for business center: 45 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Lumpini Park for peace & quiet: 45 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Patpong for exotic entertainment at night: 45 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Baiyoke 2 tower for tallest building in Bangkok: 30 mins by Taxi
- Platinum Mall for wholesale fashion shopping/Pantip Mall for IT shopping: 30 mins by Taxi
- Jim Thomson House and Museum for touristy and history: 30 mins by Taxi
- Khaosan Road for touristy/nightlife : 45 mins by Taxi
- Thong Lo for nightlife/shopping : 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Sukhumvit for shopping/famous foods/touristy/nightlife/Peace & Quiet : 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Emerald Buddha temple (The temple of Thailand) for touristy : 30-45 mins by Taxi
- Asiatique for shopping/famous foods/touristy/nightlife : 30-45 mins by Taxi
Other Things to Note
Should you have any inquiries or require any further information, please feel free to contact me.
Welcome to Thailand! Hope to see you all soon.
Had a wonderful week-long stay in Fai's flat. While we were unable to actually meet, communication was clear and she spoke with our taxi driver to get specific directions. The location is perfect -- just a 5-minute walk to the MRT station and close to convenience stores and street vendors. I would stay here again the next time I'm in Bangkok.
Great and modern apartment located in a calm area, perfect after a day visiting beautiful bangkok and its loudy atmosphere.
Fai was a great host with complementary food and drink for us. The room is exactly the same as shown in photos. It is located in a quiet location, 5 mins to MRT sutthisan, 3 mins to Familymart/7-11. There are plenty of choices for street food near by. I will definitely contact Fai again for my next trip to Bangkok.
Good night market and she is very kind
I have stayed for almost 3 weeks at Fai's apartment.
From the moment i stepped in the apartment looked exactly like in the pictures - clean and cosy.
The location is also very good, close to MRT and 7-11, some street food nearby and a few chinese restaurants.
I would recommend staying here also because the host is excellent and always replies to your questions and requests within minutes.
The bed has been changed very recently, so you now have a brand new bed.
Thank you Fai for being an excellent host, i would stay here again.
Really cozy place. Really. We felt like at home. MRT Is just 3-5 minutes walk. All necessary infrastructure is within 5 MINUTES walking. Fai is very responsive. Despite she was abroad, all my messages and questions were quickly responded. We asked for late check out and same was accepted with no problems.
Fai is a very nice host.she is take care me everything,and give us so many help ,answer my question.also she is polite and gentle person,tell us many useful information.
The condo is very clean and quiet,it's easy to find the place,near to MRT station(about 200mm).you can use MRT to many attractions.The condo has security guard and need security card to open the door,so it' very safe.The ground floor has wash machine,swimpool and gym. Fai tell us where we can find the local food and convenience store just to the next soi.
We love the place ,and so many thanks to Fai that make our vacation so nice and many unforgettable memory,Very recommend，I will book it next time!
That me Introduce in chinese:
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Fai
Hi! I’m Fai from Bangkok, Thailand. I’ve been living here since I was born, so I surely know Bangkok so deeply. Now I’m a lecturer at the University. I'm interested in fashion, society, technology and gadget, and often spend free time for travelling with my family.
We, my cutie son and lovely husband, enjoy getting to the interesting places, finding delicious foods, and travels around the world.
Our family is friendly, funny, optimistic, generous, and willing to make new friends to share a wonderful experience. That why I’m being an AirBnb Host.
Also we provide the comfortable room for all guests. In addition, we’re willing to advice or help you about travel information in Bangkok or the other parts of Thailand such as local food recommendations, don’t miss places, activities, etc.
I hope you will be impressive Bangkok, and remember our warmly welcome.
Chinese restaurant nearby you, must tryจังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร
Sutthisarn MRT Station near Condoจังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร
Emergency case securityจังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร
walking distance from my apartment for your Favourite Coffeeจังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร
Local Night Market nearby apartmentประชาสงเคราะห์ กรุงเทพมหานคร กรุงเทพมหานคร 10400
Learn more Thailand Culture HistoryBangkok 10310
Thai cultural Show nearby apartmentBangkok 10310
Shopping Mall, Dining, theatre nearby apartment
The most popular weekend market in BangkokPaholyothin Rd Bangkok
Pub Restaurant nearby apartmentRatchadaphisek Road ห้วยขวาง Bangkok 10400
Another local popular shopping mall
Mobile Computer gadget Shopping Mall nearby apartmentBangkok Bangkok 10400
Shopping Center nearby apartmentThanon Ratchadaphisek 10310
One of the most popular nightlife in Bangkok. Lets try once!พระราม 9 ซอย 26 ห้วยขวาง Bangkok 10310
Transportation From/to Suvarnabhumi International Airport
The tallest building in Bangkok10400
Wholselller fashion shopping10400
Shopping Center in the cityRajdamri Rd Bangkok 10330
There are many cool pubs restaurant along the roadThong Lo Bangkok Bangkok
The most popular shopping centre in BangkokBangkok
One of the premium shopping mall on sukhumvit road.
Musuem for artsyBangkok 10400
Exotic entertainments along the road at nightจังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร
BKK Business centerSilom Rd Bangkok Bangkok 10500
One of the famous foods in China Townสัมพันธ์วงศ์ กรุงเทพมหานคร 10100
The symbol of ThailandSoi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Phra Nakorn Bangkok Bangkok 10200
One of the most famous temple in BkkBangkok 10600
One of the famous destinations in Bangkok for foreigners10100
The new brand community mall nearby Choa Praya RiverBangkok Bangkok 10120
Low cost Airline AirportBangkok
International Airport/TransportationBangkok 10540 10540