MODERN & QUIET ROOM NEAR BRICK LANE, CENTRAL EAST LONDON.
- DOUBLE ROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM.
• Spacious, light, modern, double room, on a quiet backstreet, close to Brick Lane and Shoreditch. The room has a comfortable double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe, side table, reading chair, and all necessary modern conveniences. Comes with an ensuite bathroom with private shower, sink and toilet. Bedlinen, sheets, and towels provided.
• Lounge with open plan kitchen is available for you to use. Kitchen has all modern commodities included. Coffee & tea is complimentary, and we can arrange for you to have fridge space available if necessary.
• There is wifi, TV, Sky Digital, and DVD player, as well as a large DVD library.
• Located between Aldgate East and Whitechapel (zone 1), just below Brick Lane, the flat is on a quiet street in a friendly neighbourhood, just a short walk from Brick Lane, The Whitechapel Gallery, Petticoat Lane, Spitalfields Market, Colombia Flower Market, and Shoreditch. The flat is also around the corner from our absolute favourite Bengali/Punjabi restaurant, Tayyabs.
• Shopping in the Brick Lane area caters to many independent designers, as well as a huge selection of vintage and genuine leather shops, and quirky, original gift shops and antique stores with great finds. This is unique to the Central East side of London, and great experience for all ages.
• In less than 20min walking, you can be next to Tower Hill , St Katherine's Docks, and the Thames, Tate Modern, The Design Museum, and more, with quick access to Southbank, St Pauls, and the City.
• Numerous buses and underground lines can take you all over London from here. We recommend getting an oyster card upon arrival in London. We do have a few spare ones you can borrow during your stay as well.
• This is a good place to go out from and yet come home to for a quiet night's sleep.
• We are quite relaxed people, one of us a designer/photographer working from home during the week, and we do also have a fun social life and spend time out frequently; we are known to be easy going and sociable. We love to cook and share the occasional bottle of wine, or cold beer, with our guests as well.
• Any questions, please just ask.
• Tambien se habla espanol.
• On parle aussi français.
• Vi pratar också svenska.
• Occasionally, the whole flat is also available upon request. (2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/lounge); just ask, please. The main bathroom has a whirlpool jacuzzi-like tub.
This is a non-smoking flat.
!!! SMOKING ONLY ALLOWED ON BALCONY, OUTSIDE THE FLAT !!!
Use of the kitchen facilities in full although sometimes previous agreement.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$17 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$599 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2053 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 AM (midnight)|
|Check Out:||12:00 AM (midnight)|
Excellent quiet and very comfortable room in a buzzy part of London`s East End. Pedro and Carolina were wonderful hosts who made my stay very enjoyable by offering helpful advice about everything, including where to go in the local area around Brick Lane. Highly recommend this for any visitor to London. Many thanks!
Pedro and Caro were very nice hosts and very helpful. Their place is clean, updated, and comfortable and the room was perfect.
Had a WONDERFUL stay! Pedro and Carolina are extremely warm and made us feel at home almost immediately. The location is perfect and is a short 5min walk from White Chapel tube station which is 20-30mins away from prime areas like Covent Garden and Oxford street. The room itself with ensuite bathroom is sufficiently spacious and cozy. We also had full access to the kitchen cum living room which was great! Littered around Pedro's place are wonderful Indian/Middle-Eastern eateries that have amazing food. Beyond these technicalities, we truly found a friend in Pedro and Carolina and bonded over some beers! Highly recommended!
Très bon emplacement! Parfait pour sortir dans ce quartier très animé et pour se déplacer dans Londres.
Pedro est un hôte parfait et sa fiancée qui parle couramment français nous a été d'un grand secours.
La chambre est très mignonne, fonctionnelle et nous avions même des fleurs!
Hi !! We really had a good time, the area was very convenient and the flat perfect ! Thank you so much! Cris & Vince
Thanks Pedro. Good space.
Very good host. Place conveniently located near a zone 1 tube station