This double bedroom has an ensuite which provides a bit of privacy for your stay.
The flat is a two bedroom flat where you will share the kitchen and common areas with one other and has a small cosy balcony
• Spacious, light, modern, double room, on a quiet backstreet, close to Brick Lane and Shoreditch. The room has a comfortable double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe, side table, reading chair, and all necessary modern conveniences. Comes with an ensuite bathroom with private shower, sink and toilet. Bedlinen, sheets, and towels, shampoo and soaps provided.
• Lounge with open plan kitchen is available for you to use. Kitchen has all modern commodities included. Coffee & tea is complimentary, and we can arrange for you to have fridge space available if necessary.
• There is wifi, TV, Sky Digital, and DVD player, as well as a large DVD library.
• Located between Aldgate East and Whitechapel (zone 1), just below Brick Lane, the flat is on a quiet street in a friendly neighbourhood, just a short walk from Brick Lane, The Whitechapel Gallery, Petticoat Lane, Spitalfields Market, Colombia Flower Market, and Shoreditch. The flat is also around the corner from our absolute favourite Bengali/Punjabi restaurant, Tayyabs.
• Shopping in the Brick Lane area caters to many independent designers, as well as a huge selection of vintage and genuine leather shops, and quirky, original gift shops and antique stores with great finds. This is unique to the Central East side of London, and great experience for all ages.
• In less than 20min walking, you can be next to Tower Hill , St Katherine's Docks, and the Thames, Tate Modern, The Design Museum, and more, with quick access to Southbank, St Pauls, and the City.
• Numerous buses and underground lines can take you all over London from here. We recommend getting an oyster card upon arrival in London. We do have a few spare ones you can borrow during your stay as well.
• This is a good place to go out from and yet come home to for a quiet night's sleep.
• We are quite relaxed people, one of us a designer/photographer working from home during the week, and we do also have a fun social life and spend time out frequently; we are known to be easy going and sociable. We love to cook and share the occasional bottle of wine, or cold beer, with our guests as well.
For stays longer than 4 days we are happy to change bedding and towels; just please let us know. Washing machine and other items will though be at your own expense if stays are long
• Any questions, please just ask.
• Tambien se habla espanol.
• On parle aussi français.
• Vi pratar också svenska.
• Occasionally, the whole flat is also available upon request. (2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/lounge); just ask, please. The main bathroom has a whirlpool jacuzzi-like tub.
This is a non-smoking flat.
!!! SMOKING ONLY ALLOWED ON BALCONY, OUTSIDE THE FLAT !!!
Use of the kitchen facilities, fridge,etc
Interaction with Guests
We are willing to share tips on London over a beer or glass of wine.We do dinners in and out and are very happy to get to know our guests.
Ethnic and classic London neighbourhood full of Asian restaurants and near an splendid social life. The most fashionable part of Shoreditch is within walking distance.
Two London Underground stations are within 5 minutes walk and even the DLR is not far. Plenty of buses to the center stop within 3 minutes of the flat.
A few things:
1. Please remove your shoes inside the house.
2. Please preapprove any visitors with us.
Friends are fine, but not to stay over.
3. This is a NON SMOKING house, however there are ashtrays on the balcony should you wish to step out for a smoke.
4. If alone at home, make sure ALL windows are shut and locked, and the front door is locked at the bottom.
5. Please close the curtains to the lounge if you leave the house.
6. Please try to be quiet and respectful in the evening, especially outside, as we are patt of a courtyard flat complex with friendly neighbours.
7. Check-in is 3pm and onwards. Check-out is 10am, unless otherwise agreed. You are free to leave your luggage here should you have late travel arrangements, and we are always happy to discuss anything.
Any other questions, please ask.
We are friendly, social, yet respectful, clean, and peaceful people. Our home is your home, and we hope you will treat us the same way you expect to be treated ;)
Extra towels & blankets available if required.
NO PETS ALLOWED! NO SMOKING IN THE FLAT.
When sharing common area of lounge, let us know as sometimes we work there.
Any other questions, just ask.
Excellent quiet and very comfortable room in a buzzy part of London`s East End. Pedro and Carolina were wonderful hosts who made my stay very enjoyable by offering helpful advice about everything, including where to go in the local area around Brick Lane. Highly recommend this for any visitor to London. Many thanks!
Pedro and Caro were very nice hosts and very helpful. Their place is clean, updated, and comfortable and the room was perfect.
Had a WONDERFUL stay! Pedro and Carolina are extremely warm and made us feel at home almost immediately. The location is perfect and is a short 5min walk from White Chapel tube station which is 20-30mins away from prime areas like Covent Garden and Oxford street. The room itself with ensuite bathroom is sufficiently spacious and cozy. We also had full access to the kitchen cum living room which was great! Littered around Pedro's place are wonderful Indian/Middle-Eastern eateries that have amazing food. Beyond these technicalities, we truly found a friend in Pedro and Carolina and bonded over some beers! Highly recommended!
Très bon emplacement! Parfait pour sortir dans ce quartier très animé et pour se déplacer dans Londres.
Pedro est un hôte parfait et sa fiancée qui parle couramment français nous a été d'un grand secours.
La chambre est très mignonne, fonctionnelle et nous avions même des fleurs!
Hi !! We really had a good time, the area was very convenient and the flat perfect ! Thank you so much! Cris & Vince
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
Music and football lover, like socializing and going out.
Spanish but living in London for a long time, I have friends from almost everywhere and am open minded with most things.
Currently sharing a flat with my French/Swedish girlfriend, who is a photographer and designer, we live in a very fun and central part of London.
We can give you lots of pointers on places to go out in London, be it food, drinks, exhibitions or more.
We also love to cook, and have people around for diners, or just come around to share a beer.
My girlfriend also runs a fashion blog, so is out and about people watching quite alot, and can give you great ideas on walks around the City.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you.