About this listing
All new redone private lower level apartment.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER NICELY DESIGNED APARTMENTS BY VISITING OUR HOST PAGE:
(website hidden)_id(phone number hidden)
This is a great all redone and new lower level apartment with natural light in each room. A historic Hollywood building, you enter the apartment from your private door on the ground floor and the stair case is inside the unit. There is also a second door in the rear of the apartment to let you out to the back of the building. The place is very secure and very private. Everything is all new and redone. Beautifully restored building and centrally located and is within walking distance to many great areas in Los Angeles. New kitchen and bathroom with granite counters and tiled shower. All new appliances with everything you need to cook at home.
Self check in and out for hassle free to help get you going and on your way.
BEDROOM: Relax in the comfort of a pillow top queen size bed with four pillows and luxury linens. Lots of closet space for both hanging as well as shelves. Very quiet room for a peaceful night sleep. Cable television also with Roku to access to your own Netflix, Blockbuster and Pandora account.
LIVING ROOM AREA: Sitting area with a second TV with cable. High Speed WiFi internet lets you connect all your WiFi enabled devises throughout the apartment.
PARKING: There is free street parking in this neighborhood, no meters. The building is located in the Media District which is not as congested as other parts of Hollywood. Parking has not been a problem for my guests.
• great location
• high thread count all cotton sheets and towels
• soap, shampoo and conditioner
• 42" and 32" flat panel televisions
• cable channels
• roku for streaming movies and music
• high speed wireless internet
• very secure and safe building
• electronic charging station for phones and iPads
• eat in kitchen
• french press coffee set up to get you going in the morning
• dishes and utensils for party of four
• pots and pans for cooking at home
• everything in the apartment is new
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• central air conditioning and heating in all rooms
• very bright space with lots of windows
• hassel free self check in and out
Please only book my place if you can check out by 11am the day of your departure. I keep a pretty busy schedule and usually always have someone checking in the same day. Check in time is 3pm. Thank you.
TRANSPORTATION: Getting around with or without a car is very easy from here.
Metro Line to Universal Studios and Downtown
Bus Service: Melrose take a bus east to Downtown Los Angeles, Music Center and MOCA, Staples and Nokia Center, China town, Dodger Stadium. West to Fairfax District, and the World Famous Famers Market and The Grove outdoor shopping.
Santa Monica blvd. take the bus west to West Hollywood and on to the city of Santa Monica, The Pier, 3rd Street Prominent and famous Venice Beach
1 mile north, walk or hop on Dash to: The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Graumann's Chinese Theatre (where the stars put their hand and footprints) Hollywood and Highland Theater (home of the Oscars!) Hollywood and Highland Shopping Mall - All major stores like H&M, GAP, Banana Republic, California Pizza Kitchen and many other restaurant.
EASY TRIPS TO:
-West Hollywood (10 min)
-Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Star Homes (15 min)
-Santa Monica, 3rd Street Promenade, Beaches (30 min)
-Venice Beach and Ocean Front Walk (30 min)
-Universal, Paramount and Warner Studios (10 min)
-The Grove Mall & World Famous Farmer's Market (8 min)
-The Beverly Center (Shopping Mall) (10 min)
-The Getty Center (30 min)
-LACMA LA County Museum of Art (8 min)
-Griffith Park and Observatory, Hollywood Sign (10 min)
Tons of nearby Buses and Subway access.
Self check in and check out to help get you going and on your way easily.
Other Things to Note
• I can only accept 2 night stays this month. Starting next month the minimum stay is 3 nights.
• Please only book my place if you can check out by 11am the day of your departure. I keep a pretty busy schedule and usually have someone checking in the same day. Housekeeping will be arriving at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest.
• No late night check-ins please.
• The couch does not pull out to a bed but I can provide additional things needed to make the top of the couch into a place to sleep for an extra guest.
• I try and keep my prices lower then others offering the same kind of apartment. My calendar is always full therefore I do not negotiate my prices.
• No pets, smoking, parties or loud noise. • Check in between 3pm and 10pm • Check out by 11am. Housekeeping arrives at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest. I will try and get guests in early if possible. • I am sorry but I cannot accept late night check ins. Thank you.
About the Host, Keller
I am enjoying redoing my places and listing them on Airbnb. All my apartments are completely redone and are exclusively rented through Airbnb. The place is all yours and only yours for your visit. I have met some very nice people through the site.