About this listing
Bright all new redone private 2 bedroom apartment. Secure area and building. All new tile bathroom and new kitchen. Central Hollywood. A quiet area and you can walk to many great places from here. Easy parking in the area. Your home away from home.
Two bedroom apartment in the heart of Hollywood. Both bedrooms have queen size beds. The building is centrally located and is within walking distance to many great areas.
Restored historic building. Ground floor unit with new kitchen and bathroom with granite counters and tiled shower. All new appliances with everything you need. Easy parking in this area of Hollywood.
Self check in and out to help get you going and on your way. Completely hassle free.
FIRST BEDROOM: Relax in the comfort of a pillow top queen size bed with four pillows and luxury linens. Lots of closet space for both hanging as well as shelves. Quiet room for a peaceful night sleep.
SECOND BEDROOM: Queen size pillow top bed with luxury linens. Cable television in small bedroom as well as living room.
LIVING ROOM: TV with cable and Roku and access to your own Netflix, Blockbuster and Pandora account. High Speed WiFi internet lets you connect all your WiFi enabled devises throughout the apartment.
PARKING: There is free street parking in this neighborhood, no meters. The building is located in the Media District which is not as congested as other parts of Hollywood. Parking has not been a problem for my guests.
• ground floor
• great location
• high thread count all cotton sheets and towels
• dark out curtains to get over jet lag or daytime naps
• soap, shampoo and conditioner
• 42" and 32" flat panel televisions
• cable channels
• roku for streaming movies and music
• high speed wireless internet - wifi
• intercom access secure building
• electronic charging station
• eat in kitchen
• french press coffee set up to get you going in the morning
• dished and utensils for party of four
• pots and pans for cooking at home
• everything in the apartment is new
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• central air conditioning and heating in all rooms
• very bright space with lots of windows
• hassel free self check in and out
TRANSPORTATION: Getting around with or without a car is very easy from here.
Metro Line to Universal Studios and Downtown
Bus Service: Melrose take a bus east to Downtown Los Angeles, Music Center and MOCA, Staples and Nokia Center, China town, Dodger Stadium.
West to Fairfax District, and the World Famous Famers Market and The Grove outdoor shopping.
Santa Monica blvd. take the bus west to West Hollywood and on to the city of Santa Monica, The Pier, 3rd Street Prominent and famous Venice Beach
1 mile north, walk or hop on Dash to: The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Graumann's Chinese Theatre (where the stars put their hand and footprints) Hollywood and Highland Theater (home of the Oscars!) Hollywood and Highland Shopping Mall - All major stores like H&M, GAP, Banana Republic, California Pizza Kitchen and many other restaurant.
EASY TRIPS TO:
-West Hollywood (10 min)
-Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Star Homes (15 min)
-Santa Monica, 3rd Street Promenade, Beaches (30 min)
-Venice Beach and Ocean Front Walk (30 min)
-Universal, Paramount and Warner Studios (10 min)
-The Grove Mall & World Famous Farmer's Market (8 min)
-The Beverly Center (Shopping Mall) (10 min)
-The Getty Center (30 min)
-LACMA LA County Museum of Art (8 min)
-Griffith Park and Observatory, Hollywood Sign (10 min)
Tons of nearby Buses and Subway access.
Self check in and check out to help get you going and on your way.
Other Things to Note
I have a 2 day minimum for the rest of this month. Starting next month l have a three (3) night minimum stay.
I am sorry but I can not accpet late night check-ins.
Please only book my place if you can check out by 11am the day of your departure. I keep a pretty busy schedule and usually always have someone checking in the same day. Housekeeping will be arriving at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest. Thank you
I try and keep my prices lower then others offering the same kind of apartment. My calendar is always full therefore I do not negotiate my prices.
- No pets, no smoking and no parties or loud noise.
- Check in between 3pm and 10pm - No late night check ins - Check out by 11am the day of departure. Housekeeping arrives at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest. I usually have a full calendar so it is hard to make exceptions. I will try and get guests in early if possible. I am sorry but I cannot accept late night check ins. Thank you.