About this listing
You will love the light, the decor, spaciousness and privacy of our incredible duplex! You will also enjoy the two balconies available on each floor. Located in the uber hip Williamsburg area and just 15 mins away from Manhattan!
This is a beautiful duplex condo for temporary rental for folks traveling far and wide.
The apartment features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room with a super high ceiling and two balconies for you to enjoy.
Both bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom has a very comfortable queen size bed and huge flat screen TV w/ DVD player. The second bedroom is right across and it can sleep two persons comfortably with a pull out mattress. This room also includes a balcony with a great view of the Manhattan skyline.
There are bathrooms with bathtubs on each floor. The living room has a dining table for you to sit and enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner. The kitchen includes all appliances fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, etc.
The apartment is extremely bright with sun coming in from sun rise to sun set.
Our place is full of our precious items like art, vinyl records, furniture, etc. and we ask that guests are respectful around the house.
A $12 carbide over the Williamsburg bridge will take you anywhere Downtown.
The nearest subway is the L train, only 3 stops from Manhattan's 14th street.
Our location is peaceful and super safe, near by many cafes, restaurants, shops and minutes away from the bustling center of Williamsburg.
- No parties or loud music. Please respect our neighbors.
- No strangers in the house. The home is for you the guests that have rented.
- No smoking. If you need to smoke, you can do so in the balconies.
- No shoes please. Keep the street dirt out of the home.
- Please do not touch our personal items (i.e. vinyl collection, artwork, etc)
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- There is a $100 cleaning fee to be paid in cash upon check in.
- Security deposit of $400 will be safely held by Airbnb and it is fully refundable 48 hours after checkout provided nothing is broken, damaged or lost.
- Keys are always handed to you at check in. We will be waiting at the apartment for your arrival.
Check-in at 3pm till 8pm.
Late Check on a case by case basis.
Check-out time is at 11am, unless arranged otherwise.
** 8am till 3pm EARLY Check In can be arranged at a $25 fee.
** 6pm or later LATE Check Out can be arranged considered an extra night to be deducted from your deposit.
I'm an easy going gal, very neat, responsible and reliable who loves music, surfing, running, design and film. I keep a very clean and well appointed home.
If this is your first time, or millionth time visiting NYC, you can't find a better location to stay. My place and neighborhood have everything you could ever want: supercool cafes, organic food markets, great shopping and nightlife all with in walking distance, and quick access to all subway lines and sightseeing.
Take a moment to read the house rules and if all is agreeable with you, feel free to book! I'll be happy to host you.