- FREE BREAKFAST: OMELETTE, TOAST, COFFEE AND TEA
- FREE GOOD WIFI
- FREE Clean Drinking Water Provided
- FREE Toiletries
- All Linens Provided (Towels, Sheets, Blanket)
- Refrigerator - BRAND NEW
- Queen SuperSize Bed (160 x 200) - BRAND NEW
- Extra single air mattresses can be provided free on request, so you can sleep 3 or 4 people. It would be tight with 4 though.
- Air Conditioner - Brand New
- Tiki Bar on the property serving Cocktails,Beer,Soft Drinks
- Nice Whitewashed Teak Bedside Tables
- Rattan Bedside Lamps
- Private Locking Entrance
- Private Patio w/table and chars
- Hot Water Shower
- Daily Cleaning
- 5-10 minutes walk to Legian & Kuta Beach
- 3 minute walk to Legian Street nightlife, bars, restaurants, etc.
- 5 minute walk to Poppies Lane
- 5 minute walk to Sky Garden
- Shared Swimming Pool is off--site. 200 Meters from your room.
an ideal place for the budget traveler that is not particular with the quality of the sleeping amenities or audible environment. the room is fairly priced for what is provided and if your priorities are being near the lively party scene then this room is a great choice.
- within quick walking distance to the main street but tucked away from the crowded areas
- well-functioning air condition
- coordination with staff / unit owner is an area of improvement: check-in time was listed as flexible but upon arrival the door was locked without keys available, the main desk people were slow on the uptick to figure out what the situation was - turns out that the cleaning people had yet to reset the room. all-in-all there was an additional 2 hour delay.
- rickety bed frames with soiled mattresses (when you remove the bed sheet you can see the once white threads stitching the mattress has been darkened by grime)
- bed sheets were not changed (not sure how this happened as the staff had spent 1 hour resetting the room)
- loud and frequent level of rooster noise starting from 5AM
This is a convenient location for access to Kuta and is best used by younger, utilitarian couples. I found the lady working in the reception area to be earnest and kind. The pool was nicely placed and clean.
For the location, it was a very affordable villa stay. The staffs were helpful and responsive, and the place was generally well maintained.
We found the whole room infested with mosquitoes upon check-in. Staff was quick to send some mosquito coils when requested, and that worked to kill most of the mosquitoes by bedtime. On closer look, the sheets may not had been changed regularly. Found some hair on the pillow sheets and woke up with a few bug bites the next day. The carpet and furnitures felt dusty, and we did not use the pool and kitchen due to concerns with the cleanliness. Wifi reception was also weak and at times undetectable from the room.
Overall, the room was a super convenient and affordable place to stay for a group of travellers, but housekeeping and cleanliness could definitely be improved on.
The rooms are really nice; good size and well managed. The aircon was a massive bonus considering the heat and humidity while we were there! Also the people who run the accommodation are very nice & helpful!
My one problem was the location, and that's more a problem with Kuta itself; the streets are connected by very narrow alleyways which are shared between bikes and pedestrians and are completely dark at night. If you're a solo female I wouldn't advise walking back on your own at night.
Rent this villa company from 6 persons from 16 to 30 March 2014. The villa has a convenient location, one a minute away from Legian street. To the main bars and parties 5-10 minutes walk. Despite this, the villa is nestled away from the street noise. Cleaned every day. Lovely and responsive staff. One day there was a failure Wi-Fi, but other days it worked perfectly. If I been on Bali again, I sure, I to stop here. Lovely place.
Always a pleasure to stay at one of michaels places. Affordable, friendly staff, beautiful surroundings, good location close to the centre but just the right distance away to get away from it when you want. Perfect communication and perfect host. Ill be back very soon! :)
The guesthouse itself was nice and staff friendly. Our stay there was pleasant and I can recommend the place for others also. The thing what I was a bit disappointed was that we couldn't meet with Michael. The reason for me to use airbnb is to get to meet people who can share some interesting things about the place etc. Normal accommodation I usually find other ways without booking fees :)
My family and I enjoyed our 5 nights stay here! Spacious, clean and comfortable! Pleasant and friendly service by the staffs and walking distance to Kuta. Plus Halal food (for muslims) can be found along the road. It is also 1mins walk to laundry service if you want to wash your clothes! Would definitely recommend his villa to my friends! Thank you Michael!
This place is awesome. Stayed 3 nights and had a blast!
The place was very nice. The staffs were friendly and very helpful. Stayed for 1 night and relocated to the villa (also in maya) for the next 3 nights. 12 thumbs up.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.