The Carriage House on Market was built in 1890, ground floor at rear of 1269 Market, a beautifully restored structure which through the years served as a brothel we’re told, and then as Graham Wholesale Mercantile. The Carriage House is approximately 900 sq. Ft. Of open space with beautiful floors, massive crown molding, yet updated with the comforts of our time. The courtyard offers a wonderful outdoor space.
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace