•WeHo Studio for 1-2 guests • Wifi, Full Kitchen, Shower + Bathtub, Basic CableTV • Street parking: 1x permit provided
•Queen mattress with new pillows
•Adjacent to vibrant Plummer Park
• Big windows, great light & a great space for any traveler
• Full kitchen with stove top, oven, pans, kettle, toaster, sink, full size fridge
• Read one of the many books in the apartment on the comfy sofa
• Replace what you eat and/or leave chocolate in its place.
• Beauty vanity, shampoo + conditioner, body wash, lotion, face cleanser provided
• Complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate
• Laundry in building basement with coin operated washer & dryer; washing detergent provided in apartment
• Inflatable mattress for extra guest
• Space heater, fan, hangers, vacuum, broom, compact elliptical, extra blankets are found in bedroom closet
I'm always available by text or app if you have any questions before & after check-in!
• Farmers market on Mondays 8am-2pm (corner Vista x Fountain)
• 15 minute walk to Runyon Canyon; a popular hike for star-spotting & a beautiful view of LA
• Walk to restaurants, Starbucks, Wholefoods
• Plummer park is popular for dog-walking, working-out, sun-tanning, tennis and basketball.
• 1 minute walk south to buses on Santa Monica Blvd
• 5 minute walk north to buses on Sunset Blvd
• The apartment is cleaned thoroughly between each guest & is dust-free. This makes it a great accommodation for anyone with allergies or asthma.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$649 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1899 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Brooke's place was perfect! It's spacious and best part is that it's located at a fab venue. walking distance to bus stops and also to other places of interest.
Brooke herself was a great host as she was easily in contact.
Great place to stay at! Thanks for everything Brooke. :)
Had a perfect stay at Brooke's apartment. Super comfy bed, spacious room and kitchen, clean and convenient in the prime location of Hollywood, many great restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
I loved Brooke's West Hollywood apartment. It was cozy and adorable. I look forward to staying there again the next time I travel to LA.
Brooke's place was awesome and she was super helpful and responsive!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.