About this listing
Casa Bella Tara is our vacation home which we love and take pride in. Nature and beauty will surround you and take the stress away. We know you will enjoy staying at Casa Bella Tara as much as we do. Pura Vida
Beautiful condo at the beach in Playa Langosta, Tamarindo. Two master bedrooms each with queen size beds and 2 baths. Finished in Italian slate, granite and teak, this condo is five star. All amenities included: full kitchen, washer and dryer, cable TV, wireless internet.
We are located in Tamarindo on the road to Playa Langosta. Shopping, restaurants and grocery stores are nearby. The beach is a two minute walk through the tree canopied park.
All outdoor activities are available: surfing, sailing, fishing, zipline, horseback riding, ATV, golf.
The neighborhood has 4 restaurants and a small market all within a few minutes walk.
There are many car rental companies in Tamarindo or at the airport. There is taxi service always available and a bike rental shop just a short walk from out complexWe enjoy the walk into the town center either via the road (about 15 min) or along the beach (about 25-30 min.)
Other Things to Note
Please conserve water and electricity. Guanacasta has experienced a lower then usual rain amount the last two rainy seasons.
Reminders to have a great vacation:
1. The Condominiums have maximum capacities, please do not exceed it.
2. No glass elements in the pool
3. The pool is open from 9am to 8pm. We have not lifeguard in the pool.
4. Do not leave small children unattended.5. Pets cannot be without their owners or without leash in common areas.
6. Clothing or towels are not allowed on balconies.
7. We have a parking for each condo, if you need a second parking space contact the administration please.
8. After 10pm NO Noise allowed that disturb other tenants.
9. Help us save water
If you have a special request please contact us: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
If you are an Individual Property Management Service client please contact Stay In Tamarindo Danyle at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Guard house: (phone number hidden)
Office:(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Please do not take glass items to the pool area. We provide plastic cups, plates and bowls. Please clear yourself of sand before entering the pool. The pool area