About This Listing
The studio apartment is right in the centre, next to the Old Town, 3 min walk to the main square
- The spacious room serves as the living, dining, and bedroom area, kitchen and bathroom are separate. The style is easygoing, mixing vintage with contemporary
- Second floor, all windows face the yard, so no traffic heard
- The kitchen has all appliances - fridge, cooker, oven, toaster and kettle plus cooking utensils. Tea, coffee, sugar
- Double size bed
- Large bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- TV, WIFI, radio and vinyl player
- The Tõnismägi area is right next to the old town, 3 min walk to the main square, close to all the goodies Tallinn has to offer
- Has two nice parks, one with a lovely small restaurant
- It is 7 min walking distance to the main train station; 15 min drive to the airport
Check in and check out times are flexible, we will surely find the best solution together
Our warm, friendly place is waiting for You:)
Friendly and responsible guests are welcome, no loud music or parties allowed after 11.00 PM
Helen has such a cool apartment in Tallinn. I was so in love with the decoration and the apartment is even nicer than in the pics. The apartment is located in a calm neighbourhood just a short walk away from the old town. Helen was a friendly, helpful and flexible host so thanks to her for that.
We had a very nice week in Helen's apartment. Helen was very flexible when we arrived late and welcomed us with a good introduction to the town and a map. The aparment is just wonderful: very cosy and it is only a five minute walk to the heart of town. The apartment is equipped with everything you need - even an umbrella, which you might need when you are in Tallinn. Thank you Helen!
We had a fantastic stay in Helen's funky studio! It was clean, spacious and walking distance to everywhere that we wanted to go. Helen was extremely flexible with check in and check out, which we really appreciated. Helen also gave us some fantastic recommendations for food. Would definitely recommend staying here.
L'appartement était tout à fait conforme à la description. Il est spacieux, agréable, clair. Il est bien situé, à proximité immédiate de la vieille ville de Tallinn. Nous y avons passé un excellent séjour.
Helen s'est montrée très accueillante et nous a donné de très bons conseils, en particulier sur les restaurants.
Staying at Helen's apartment was great. Close location to old town, 10-15 min walk to the opera house and train station. It was easy to meet with Helen to get the keys, and she was helpful and responsive to questions about Tallinn. Her place is very comfortable and had all the right amenities. My wife and I had a great time staying there!
Her place is excellent place for trip of Tallinn. Even though we stayed there for short, we strongly recommend her place for Tallinn. Her place is near both new and old town. Also, her room is so big for two and has decent living room and kitchen. She was kind enough to wait for us to arrive and let us know some necessary spots.