About This Listing
The studio apartment is right in the centre, next to the Old Town, 3 min walk to the main square
- The spacious room serves as the living, dining, and bedroom area, kitchen and bathroom are separate. The style is easygoing, mixing vintage with contemporary
- Second floor, all windows face the yard, so no traffic heard
- The kitchen has all appliances - fridge, cooker, oven, toaster and kettle plus cooking utensils. Tea, coffee, sugar
- Double size bed
- Large bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- TV, WIFI, radio and vinyl player
- The Tõnismägi area is right next to the old town, 3 min walk to the main square, close to all the goodies Tallinn has to offer
- Has two nice parks, one with a lovely small restaurant
- It is 7 min walking distance to the main train station; 15 min drive to the airport
Check in and check out times are flexible, we will surely find the best solution together
Our warm, friendly place is waiting for You:)
Friendly and responsible guests are welcome, no loud music or parties allowed after 11.00 PM
Amazing apartment in a great location is what you get here. Helen was very helpful getting us started in Tallinn - where we found the old town minutes after stepping the front door. The apartment is fully equipped with everything one would want, it has a great arty vibe and just feels good to rest in. Recommend highly.
Place was absolutely brilliant. Such a cool flat - I wish I could pick it up and take it to London with me! Very close to the old town but far away enough to not feel like you're in the thick of it. Helen is also a lovely host!
It was best apartment I've stayed. It is spacious, but very cosy and you feel yourself like home. There are many curious books and other things inside and many-many lights, so you can easily create lighting your comfortable with. Also, good kitchen and bed, apartment is close to Old Town. Helen is also welcoming and generous person.
I spend more than week in total (by two stays) in apartment and could definitely recommend it.
I've been in Tallin for a weekend with my boyfriend and Helen's apartment was the perfect place to stay. The studio is even better than on the pictures, comfortable, cozy, young, colorful and we really feel like we were home. Helen is a great host, she was very flexible with our check in and check out schedules, gave us a city map and some tips. The location is also perfect, very close by to the old town, around 7 min walking. I highly recommend Helen's place.
Oh, what an awesome apartment Helen has, it's even better than on pictures! Very spacious, fresh, trendy and hip, I wish I had a place that cool... Anyways, Helen is super-nice and lovely host, she is very flexible on check-in/check-out times and very supportive. Apartment has everything you need as mentioned in the description.
Definitely would recommend!