The studio apartment is right in the centre, next to the Old Town, 3 min walk to the main square
- The spacious room serves as the living, dining, and bedroom area, kitchen and bathroom are separate. The style is easygoing, mixing vintage with contemporary
- Second floor, all windows face the yard, so no traffic heard
- The kitchen has all appliances - fridge, cooker, oven, toaster and kettle plus cooking utensils. Tea, coffee, sugar
- Double size orthopedic mattress with a possibility to hang a hammock on top for some extra chilling
- Large bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- TV, WIFI, radio and vinyl player
- Possible to use a double sized inflatable mattress for extra guests
- The Tõnismägi area is right next to the old town, 3 min walk to the main square, close to all the goodies Tallinn has to offer
- Has two nice parks, one with a lovely small restaurant
- It is 7 min walking distance to the main train station; 15 min drive to the airport
Check in and check out times are flexible, we will surely find the best solution together
Our warm, friendly place is waiting for You:)
Helen's flat is the perfect place to stay during a visit to Tallinn. It's ideally located about 5 minutes away from the Old Town so we walked everywhere and we loved the comfy bed - the hammock was a great little touch! The kitchen is well equipped and there is a TV, a brilliant stereo system (even vinyl records for music lovers!) and board games if you fancy an evening in. All in all, we couldn't recommend her place enough - it's clean and cosy and felt like a place to call home while we were in Tallinn.
We loved Helen's apartment, the feel of the place was soooo nice. We deffinately want to go back some time! Helen gave us many useful tips about Tallinn and arranged everything superwell. If you go to Tallinn, stay here!
Helen's flat is fab! It was great to have somewhere that is walking distance to the old town, to good restaurants and bars and also to have somewhere we could completely relax. Thank you
Helen is great,
and apt has a lot of space and good design, Beocenter oldschool sound system, and the city center nearby.
It was a really nice place and location and Helen and her partner where really friendly
I fell in love with this apartment! It is big and comfortable, even better than in the pictures. I rented it with my mom and she was very nervous that the bed would be uncomfortable. BUT the bed is absolutely wonderful. It is very warm and comfortable and we did not want to part it :)) Location of the apartment is very convenient. The Old Town is very close. There is also a bus stop near the house.
Helen is a great host. Big thanks to her!! Of course I recommend this apartment to everyone and I myself will gladly come back there.
Wonderful flat right next to the old centre of Tallinn. It was even nicer than the pictures suggest, and Helen was super flexible about collecting the keys. Thoroughly recommend!
Staying at Helen's apartment was brilliant. The location cannot be beaten (unless you're staying at one of the churches in the old Tallinn centre) and she is one of the best hosts I've had the pleasure of dealing with on Airbnb. Meet this girl and stay at her beautiful place! :D
Excellent apartment! Very nice atmosphere. Helen is hospitable hostess. Good location. I liked everything.
It was great. We highly recommend this apartment.
Helen is an amazing hostess, who help us with everything. There are advices about sight, shops and she helped with check in/out time)
We fell in love with this cosy and artsy spot. Everything was perfect:comfortable bed and sofa, magic hammock, collection of boards on the wall, amazing gnome in the shower, big mirror like the mirror of Erised, cool sound system and a lot of different pleasant things.
Tallinn is a fantastic place to visit made all the more enjoyable by the wonderful apartment owned by Helen.
You will like it very much if you stay there)