“ALL NATIONS HOME”
EVERY VISITOR IS TREATED BY ME AS A V.I.G.
“Very Important Guest” … because you deserve it!
• This home welcomes people from all over the World… my doors are opened to you if you come in peace and respect my home and pets
• This is a whole-floor apartment, with private, individual entrances to two of the bedrooms. Also available is a third semi-private room perfect for a short-term stay!
• The new apartment is spectacular; featuring sizeable rooms, lovely furnishings and decorations! The apartment is centrally located and only one block away from public transportation (subway station R-line). Nearby you will find options for nightlife, fine dining, shopping, and NYC’s many attractions.
• It is located on the second floor in a two families building (walk up, no elevator)
• You will share the apt with your host (me) and occasional guests, as well two small, super friendly & trained dogs. The pets sleep with me and you can keep your bedroom door closed if you don’t want them to visit you.
• You will find everything you need inside for a comfortable stay. This is a 4 bedroom apt, very cozy and clutter free and it is not a “party” place.
• Although the calendar may show dates as available, please check with me the availability before you trying to book. Occasionally there are other guests I am speaking with regarding availability.
• I’m here to support & guide you. A request is never too small or too big and I will try my best to accommodate your needs. I have great knowledge of the city and if you are foreign I will help you to find or go wherever you need.
• My native language is Brazilian Portuguese and I’m fluent in English. I can also communicate in Spanish and I understand a little bit of Italian. A clean home is VERY important to me; and due to the presence of the pets, I make sure I keep my place very neat. This apt is also free of bugs (professional exterminating service visits the apt once in a month)
• Spacious 4 bedroom apartment with sunlight in every room
• Three bedrooms are designated for guests (two private bedrooms and one semi private)
• Accommodates up to 6 guests
• Full equipped kitchen to cook and serve
• In the bathroom there is a skylight that provides ample light and fresh air
• Some rooms have hardwood floors and others ceramic tiles
• The apt is equipped with a Fire Extinguisher, Carbon and Monoxide Detector, and a Fire Alarm
LIVING ROOM and KITCHEN
• Living room and kitchen are common areas
• Comfortable sofa and loveseat, TV
• Huge fridge with plenty of space to store your food
• Abundantly equipped to cook & serve: complete set of dishes & proper glasses for every type of occasion; cups/glasses,, utensils, platters & bowls, pots & pans, baking dishes, placemats, table cloths, etc…
• Electrical appliances include a microwave, coffee pot, mini electrical oven that can be used as toaster/baking/broiler/grill, and an oven
BEDROOM with a QUEEN Size Bed
• Comfortable Queen size mattress
• Nightstands, reading lights and soothing lights, TV (basic channels, non cable)
• Empty closet for your clothes & a desk
• Space for your suitcases
• Window air conditioner provided in the summer, heating system & fan
V.I.G. (VERY IMPORTANT GUEST) TREATMENT
I want to give you what I call “little luxuries”. In these days it’s so hard to take with you all you want or need when you travel (for security reasons or extra weight); therefore you will always have the following items for your comfort:
• Complete sets of towels, each set includes 1 bath, 1 hand/face towels and 2 washcloths, number of towels is based on the number of nights.
• Q-tips, cotton balls, toothpaste, dental floss, Band-Aids and first Aid ointment, hand soap, hair dryer, magnifier mirror, shower gels, nail polisher remover and toilet paper.
• Regular and decaffeinated coffee, sugar & sweetener, coffee creams, black tea, herbal teas, hot chocolate, basic condiments, salt & pepper, cooking oil, olive oil & balsamic vinegar, ketchup, mustard are always available
• Water filter Brita (did you know Brooklyn WATER is the CLEANEST water in the country and it is treated with Fluoride, which is very essential to the teeth?)
• Quality hangers, space for your shoes, belt/scarf hooks, full body mirror, TV (but only basic channel, non-cable service), writing paper & pens
• Sheet sets, 100% cotton, 400 thread counts, Hypoallergenic Comforters and extra snuggle blankets for each bed
• Hypoallergenic pillows with covers to ensure they are always clean & free of stains
• All beds have a mattress pads and they are covered to ensure the cleanness of the mattresses
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Tourist guides, and a vast collection of all types of books, several magazines & local weekly newspapers
• Endless choices of menus for local restaurants to deliver food to the door
• Iron and an ironing board
AMENITIES NEARBY THE APT
• Easy parking on the side streets (and safe too) with non-parking cleaning side twice a week
• The apt is perfectly located to everything, on 3rd Ave & 5th Ave you will find: dinners, liquor stores, drugstores, banks, supermarkets, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Subway Sandwiched, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Laundromat next door, 24 hours convenience & fruit stores, local neighborhood pubs, Hookah bars, dinners, etc…
• A plethora of restaurants to choose from (all types of cuisines) Bay Ridge is well-known for its quality restaurants.
• Movie Theater located only 1 block away, Alpine Cinema with 3D & 4D screens
• Several Gyms, two New York Sports Club
• The apt is located within walking distance (or two stations away by subway) to the main Shopping Area, located at 86th street between 4th & 6th Aves: Century21 department store, Gap & Gapkids, TJ Maxx, Foot Locker & Modell’s sporting goods, Payless, Fabco, Aldo & Aerosoles shoes stores, Vitamin Shoppe, GameStop, Zales jewelry, Benetton, The Children’s PLACE, New York & Company woman apparel, Duane Reader Pharmacy, Claire’s custom jewelry, PC Richard & Son for electronics, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog, McDonald, Burger King, and many more
SUBWAY INFORMATION AND TRAVEL DISTANCE TO MAIN ATTRACTIONS:
• The subway is located ONE BLOCK away from the apt, on the R line (local), one station (email hidden) you can transfer to the express N train to Manhattan
• Once in the N train it will take you 20-25 minutes to Chinatown, Soho, and East Village, 30-35 min to Midtown & Times Square, 40 min to Central Park South, 50-55 min to Upper Eastside or Westside. Please be aware these subway travel times are possible during the day, non-rush hours or late at night (after 1AM), the subway/bus system operates 24/7 year around
• On the N train you can be in Atlantic Ave station (where the new Barclays Center is located) in 10 minutes (or 25 min in the R train). At Atlantic you can transfer to the following subway lines: N, R, Q, D, B, 2, 3, 4, 5, LIRR.
• Distance from Airports by taxi: JFK-30 min & $35, LaGuardia-40 min & $40, Newark-50 min & $70-$90 (lots of tolls)
• If you need to take a taxi to/from Manhattan, it will cost you $25 Lower East Side, $26 Penn Station, $35 Times Sq., $40 upper east/west side (plus tip, usually we give 15%)
EXTRA DETAILS (Fees and extra information)
• All bookings are required to put down a security deposit, which is done through the airbnb site.
• The cleaning/laundry/guest maintenance fee is the only thing that you will pay in CASH to your hostess. The fee varies according to the number of guests and the number of nights booked. Please understand that I would do it thru airbnb but I don’t have the option in their system to set up variable prices and charge the guests fairly according to the number of nights & the amount of guests. The price is $20 per person/per week, unless you stay between one or two nights then it is $10 per person
• For guests that stays longer than 11 days, on the 8th day of your stay the sheets and towels can be replaced for cleaned ones
• Monthly Stay Guests: Your sheets and towels will be replaced weekly, if you are going to stay the majority of the time in the apt (because you work from home or need to study, an extra $30 needs to be paid to me in cash in order to cover the electrical bill.
• For all guests; short or longer stay; you are responsible for your bedroom maintenance, such as: hanging your wet towels on the designate hooks, fixing your bed if you desire, and please don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink, keep the fridge free of spoiled foods and stove free of grease.
• The basic condiments, coffee, sugar, sweetener, teas, hot chocolate and personal hygiene items will be available on your check-in and for those that are staying short term.
• Longer term guests are responsible for their own personal care products and food.
• Please keep your bedroom clean and the sheets & towels free of stains. If an accident happens please tell me know right way so I can treat the fabric with stain remover and give you clean linens.
• Ladies, if you use heavy make-up I can provide darker color linens. Please don’t leave dirty dishes in your room to prevent bugs, and please don’t change its installations. Small furniture/items can be moved around to accommodate your needs, but they need to be put back in place before you check out.
• I’m responsible for your bedroom maintenance (vacuum and clean), and this is a weekly service. Since I’m the only person responsible for this service, you can be worry-free that your personal belongings are secure and I will inform you the date prior the cleaning and laundry day in order not to disturb you
• If you have a small, friendly, trained & spayed/neutered dog (maximum 20 lbs.) or a cat that you would like to bring with you I’m okay with that (my pets are vaccinated, they are spayed/neutered and friendly with other animals-as long they are small).
• There is no charge for your pet stay (unless he or she was not properly trained and the pet gives your host extra cleaning work, then an extra $20 per week needs to be paid in cash to your host.
• If you need me to walk your dog while you are out, there is a $15 fee per day for 3 walks a day. Please note, only ONE extra pet guest is allowed at the time.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES:
• The check-in always has the priority on the time
• The check-in and check-out times are set up as flexible in airbnb, but I need you to work with me and be flexible too
• Your check-out time is based on the arrival time of the next guest, i.e. if a new guest(s) arrives at the same day of your check-out day
• The time of your check-out is definitely flexible if there is no guest(s) arriving on the same day
• You can arrive or leave super early or super late, but please make sure you talk to me first and get my confirmation, I need to plan my schedule ahead of time
• Between guests in the same day: I will need enough time to have the bedroom ready for the next guest(s), 2-3 hours for light cleaning (after short stays) or 4 to 5 hours (after longer terms)
As an example this is how I can help you: if you are leaving/flying later at night, but I have a new guest checking-in during the day, you may leave your suitcases ready in the living room so you may still enjoy your day and be worry free that your belongings are safe and you can pick it up whatever time you need.
• In most major crime categories, BAY RIDGE RANKS AMONG THE TOP 10 SAFEST FOR THE ENTIRE CITY AND IS AMONG THE SAFEST NEIGHBORHOODS IN BROOKLYN
• Bay Ridge has earned its reputation as a place where New Yorkers can enjoy the fruits of their labors. The neighborhood came in No. 7 in per capita crimes on the DNA info site ranking of 69 neighborhoods.
• In the heart of Bay Ridge- Brooklyn, extremely safe (day or night), family oriented area surrounded by parks, churches, restaurants and stores.
• Much of Brooklyn has only named streets, but Bay Ridge and some other boroughs have numbered streets and numbered avenues (making it very easy for you to navigate).
• Bay Ridge is the last solidly middle class neighborhood left in Brooklyn. It’s safe, it’s affordable and people here care about where they live. Just walk down any block and you’ll notice even the tiniest home will be spotlessly clean and kept up, and decorated for every holiday.
• Bay Ridge has many international restaurants and bars, especially along 3rd and 5th Avenue; it's a main commercial strip.
• Brooklyn contains dozens of distinct neighborhoods, representing many of the major ethnic groups found within the New York City area. Brooklyn has long been a magnet for immigrants, and many ethnic groups dominate a particular neighborhood for a time, although the neighborhoods are ever-changing as populations move in and out.
• In Bay Ridge are mainly concentrated Italian Americans where there are many Italian restaurants and pizzerias, Irish Americans and their influence you will find on the pubs, Greeks, Scandinavians (the protestant churches go back more than 100 years and were built in a Scandinavian style), Norwegians where you will find amazing bakeries (they started the local medical centers, and some point Norwegian was taught in the local high school), and today Arab Americans (Christians & Muslims) where there are many Middle Eastern restaurants, hookah lounges, halal shops, Islamic shops and mosques.
• Many refer to the community as "Brooklyn's Gold Coast." A popular neighborhood attraction is the 69th Street Pier, at Bay Ridge Ave (aka 69th Street) and Shore Road. This popular pier is a favorite to the local fishermen who fish there daily. From the pier you have the best view of Verrazano Bridge, our famous lady; the Statue of Liberty & lower Manhattan.
• Very close to the pier is located the Owl's Head Park. This park is a 27-acre walking park that has a state of the art skate park, children's playground and basketball courts.
• Every November the NYC Marathon starts in Staten Island and the runners cross the Verrazano Bridge and run along 4th Ave & they all pass at the corner of the building.
• Did you know the 1977 movie Saturday Night Fever and the 2008 What Happens in Vegas was set in Bay Ridge?
• During the summer you can go to Coney Island a 30 min train ride and enjoy the beach, the oldest amusement park in the country and visit the NY Aquarium.
• On a 20 min train ride you can go visit the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, or Prospect Park, or the Brooklyn Museum, all located next to each other.
• Love to play golf?...just few blocks away from the apt, the Dyker Beach Golf Course is a beautiful 18-hole championship course located in the heart of Brooklyn, below the shadows of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. Dyker Beach Golf Course is convenient to get to, located close to both the Belt Parkway and the BQE. If you want to use public transportation the golf club is located just 4 blocks from the R (email hidden) Station and across the street from a Manhattan express bus stop, from the apt a car service (taxi) will cost you only $7.00.
Per my reviews as a hostess I guarantee you that you will be accommodated by the right person; and as my pictures dictate; you will be staying at an incredible, peaceful and clean place.
Thanks for checking “All Nations Home” and I hope you can experience the V.I.G. treatment I can provide to you throughout your stay in the greatest city in the world known as NYC.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$330 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1240 /month|
Adrianna's room is perfect! The room has everything I needed. The bed is big and very comfortable, also there is an air conditioner and a heater. I liked the way her apartment is organized because the room is close but separated from the living room, bathroom and kitchen, which gives us more privacy. Adrianna is very friendly, she was born in Brazil as well as me, we have talked for hours during my stay. She has two adorable pets, they are very nice and educated! The location is good because is only one block away from the subway, and it took me only 45 to 50 minutes to be at Times Square by using the subway. I am for sure staying there again when I go to NYC! Thank you Adrianna for everything!
O quarto oferecido pela Adrianna é perfeito! O quarto tem tudo que eu precisava. A cama é grande e muito confortável, também há um ar condicionado e um aquecedor. Gostei da forma como o apartamento dela está organizado porque o quarto é perto, mas separado da sala de estar, banheiro e cozinha, o que nos dá mais privacidade. Adrianna é muito amigável, ela nasceu no Brasil, assim como eu. Conversamos por horas durante a minha estadia. Ela tem dois animais adoráveis, eles são muito legais e educados! A localização é boa, porque é apenas um quarteirão de distância do metrô, e ele me levou apenas 45 a 50 minutos para estar na Times Square. Ficarei lá novamente quando eu ir para Nova York! Obrigado Adrianna por tudo!
I have never had a better experience than with Adrianna! She is super kind, professional, attentive, and goes above and beyond to make sure your visit is good.
I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone. The location is super close to the subway, as well as food, laundry, and a movie theatre! The room is gorgeous, and the bed is heavenly.
Be sure to have a cup of the delicious coffee she makes!
Adrianna is a lovely human being, and I hope that you think of this listing for your stay. New York can be a tough trip on an outsider, but she makes it affordable and worth it. I will contact her first for any future New York visits!!
Adrianna is someone that you meet and want to keep in your life within 20 minutes. My boyfriend and I stayed with her while we were apartment hunting in New York and her tips, advice, and help made our experience so much better. While we were stressed she was so helpful and encouraging. Being surrounded by such positive energy helped us feel at ease and at home very easily. Her apartment is beautiful and clean, you can tell she takes pride in making her guests comfortable and safe and it makes the stay so wonderful. We stayed in the private room which had the most comfortable bed ever and more amenities than a nice hotel. All the little things that you forget that you need are available. The neighborhood is safe, accessible, and near the subway. On top of it all there are two friendly little dogs that are happy to cuddle if you're interested! Highly recommend! Easily the best/nicest/most comfortable place we've stayed (ever, not even just airbnb).
Hello! I stayed with Adriana for over two weeks. Best experience! Adriana is the most fabulous host. She was so incredibly helpful, I arrived around 2am in the morning and Adriana stayed up to greet me and check me in. From day one she helped me with information on the neighborhood and New York. She always offered me coffee and tea, and we had some lovely chats. It was so nice to stay with her!
The room is wonderful. So cozy, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've slept on in my life. I'm usually a light sleeper and extremely fussy with my accommodations, but this place was perfect. The room is also quiet, you can hardly hear any noise from the street. The rest of the apartment is lovely too, with a nice clean bathroom and kitchen. Adriana's two dogs are adorable!
I also really like this neighborhood. It felt like an authentic Brooklyn neighborhood with delis, cafes and restaurants. The subway is close, and as a solo female, I felt comfortable walking around at night. Everything is safe and convenient. I personally would rather stay here than in Manhattan. I had a great time at Adriana's! If I come back to New York I would love to stay here again.
Adriana is an amazing and comforting host. She is always willing to help you with anything you need and was always willing to make special accommodations. The room was clean and well kept with heating and nice natural light. In a great location on 5th Ave in Bay Ridge near many stores and shops and great restaurants.
Adriana really made my stay great. A+ Service!
Adriana will make you feel that you are staying in your home. She walked me thru top hot spots to have a great NYC experience while saving some money in your pocket with local best tips. She offered free coffee and chocolate every morning and the whole aparatment is clean and well mantained. She lives in a great location just a block away from the subway. My next vacation in NYC I"ll defiantly stay in Adriana's
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT