About this listing
My apartment is located in the north suburbs of Athens, in Ekali in a very quiet and green area with spectacular view of the forest (only from the one side of the road there are houses from the other is just forest). It is the loft apartment and has independent entrance.
--> in 200 m area:
- buss station, news stand kiosk, supermarket, national road and main avenue Kiffisias.
The location is ideal, providing easy access to Athens' main road arteries and nearby to the city's business districts in the northern suburbs i.e. Maroussi and Kifissia suburbs, Athens-Thessalonica National Road, Attikis Highway, Kifissias Ave., Athens International Airport "El.Venizelos", Piraeus and Rafina Ports. Kifissia business centre is just a short distance away, and is renowned for the fashionable boutiques and shopping area. Also Kifisia suburb offers a rich choice for dining venues as well as night entertainment.
--> 30 - 50 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
- Monastiraki (the ancient market),
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants),
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there),
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.)
1. The bedrooms have a double large bed, 2 nightstands, mirror, air conditioning,TV, dvd,large closets, access to the balcony
2. The livingroom has big corner sofa, armchair, coffee table, fire place, home cinema speakers, dvd, internet access, access to the balcony
3. Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, grill, blender, juice extractor, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
4. Bathroom with bathtub, washing mashine, hot water independency
5. Attic with 2 sofas, coffee table, TV and exercise equipment.
Modern minimal design!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- DVD player,
- central heating,
- washing mashine,
- Exercise Equipment,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly);
- Air conditioning (bedroom)
About the Host, Nastazia
Hello Guys and many thanks for visiting my profile. I was born in Athens and I really love this amazing city. Athens is an alive city that never sleeps and 24 hours you can find stuff to do! But as well I love to stay in a quite environment close to nature and have the ability in few minute to go downtown and feel the rush of the city. This is the main reason I bought this apartment in the suburbs of Athens, so I can enjoy tranquility and nature, but same time to be a breath away from the city. Having travelled a lot as well, I find that the interaction with the locals always give you the right tips and makes the difference in the discovery of a new place. I am looking forward to meeting you personally and share with you the secrets of my city.