Unique Resort Closest to Metropolitan D.C. Experience a rare blend of Colonial-era tradition and urban excitement when you stay at Wyndham Old Town Alexandria, just 10 minutes from our nation’s capital and one mile away from the Potomac River.
The resort is 2 mins from a metro station. It is in high demand so please plan ahead as much as possible.
Actual price will vary depending on season and availability.
Other Things to Note
This is a high demand resort so if you are interested please make your decisions quickly.
SPECIAL: I have 27-30 June, 2014 already reserved for a Jazz festival.
Bicyclist, hiker, landlord, engineer, computer enthusiast and lifelong student.
I have traveled in Asia and many parts of the United States. I have enjoyed many one and two bedroom accommodations in some wonderful resorts with full kitchens. I will work with you to find accommodations if they are available.
My Orlando area townhouse is a great deal for anyone interested in Disney.
According to a recent survey, Dr. Atkins identified the "Top 5 Reasons Vacations Are Essential":
1) Vacations Can Make You Feel Sexier: 80% of people who vacation yearly report that "romance is alive in their relationship" compared to 56% who never take a vacation
2) Vacations Can Make You Feel Happier: 76% of yearly vacationers report feeling "happy" or "extremely happy" compared to just 43% of those who never take a vacation
3) Vacations Can Make You Feel Energized: 72% of yearly vacationers report feeling "energized and full of life all the time" compared to just 34% of those who never take a vacation
4) Vacations Can Make You Feel Better About Your Job: 71% of yearly vacationers report feeling "satisfied to very satisfied with their job" compared to just 46% of those who never take a vacation
5) Vacations Can Make You Feel Healthier: 56% of yearly vacationers describe their health as "very good" or "excellent" compared to 28% of those who never take a vacation
Please TEXT ME if you have any questions or concerns!