About this listing
A flat furnished with love and passion in the heart of Paris/marais, in a vibrant area and close to eveything, whether you like sightseeing, going out or just chilling out and shop around in cosy boutiques!
This newly refurbished flat was designed as a loft open space. It is located in an early 1900 Haussmann style building, in a very calm building within one of the most fashionable areas of the city.
Great 60m2 on a 5th floor with elevator, it is decorated with a fine scandinavian designer furniture (Hans Wegner, Joseph Frank, Peter Hvidt, etc) mixed with traditional parisian style, traditional wooden floor and two Prussian fireplaces. Considering the effort it took me to find all these very unique piece of furniture, I rely on the guests to take care of these precious items as it if was their own. Both South East and North West exposure make it a very bright and cozy place to be -view on couryard.
- Spacious dining/living room with an open kitchen equipped with fridge&freezer, microwave, ceramic cooktop, oven, Espresso coffee machine,
- Master bedroom with a new comfortable delux MYBED Sofitel 160 x 200 cm size bed and its bathroom with walk in shower, sink and hairdryer
- Laundry room including washing machine, and clothes iron with table
- 42" wide screen TV with cable and some international channels.
- WiFi high speed Internet access.
- Phone with free calls to many destinations landline numbers (France, all Europe, USA, Canada, China, Japan…). Free calls to US and Canadian mobile phones and french mobile.
Pillows, towels and clean linen are provided for the week.
Located close to the Happy area of Paris, Place des Vosges and Bastille, you will find many shops, Bistros and a variety restaurants nearby open even on Sunday! Luxury Hammam just downstairs -Les Bains du Marais.
2 minutes walking distance from major subway lines N° 1, 11.2 mn walk to Hotel de Ville; 5 mn walk to place des vosges, 50m from Centre Pompidou and 10 meters from rue des archives. This is the perfect location.
Your ideal place to spend a magic time in the City of Lights (and Love) and which I am happy to let casually when I am abroad.
In the very center of Marais / rue des archives
Very close to tube and bus stations (hotel de ville, Rambuteau).
Check in / Arrival time should be after 3 PM
Check out before noon.
Of course, I will do my best to accomodate if another check in/out moment is requested but please, do contact me before booking the flat.
Thank you so much