If you're looking for the perfect, luminous and calm getaway in the heart of NYC, then this Riverside Drive apartment is the perfect choice for you.
Approx. 1000sq feet, one bedroom, a studio/living room, a dining room, kitchen and bathroom ( with dishwasher, large fridge and microwave).
Laudry room in the basement.
Facing South West over the Hudson River: the light is really beautiful.
It's across the street from Riverbank Park and its Olympic swimming pool, open to everybody for only $3 entry fee.
Close to Fairways for good healthy food and home shopping.
Subway one block away: Red line, train N°1.
B&D trains 10 minutes walk away.
Cleaning after your stay is included.
Cleaning during long term reservation is not included and my assistant will come every 10 days (or weekly if required): she will do apartment general cleaning, home-laundry and change of towels and bed sheets ($ 50 each time )
At your arrival ring buzzer of the apartment and we will let you in the building.
Interaction with guests
My assistant and I will always be available on phone or email in order to help if necessary.
1) Check in between 11 and 7pm.
2) Check out between 8:30am and 12:30pm
3) The door of the apartment has to be closed with both locks each time you go out. Be careful not to go out without the keys because the door locks itself and you may be locked out. I am providing complete sets of keys: if you loose one I would ask you 50$ refund to replicate the lost set.
4) No private party in the apartment, no extra guests.
5) Garbage has to be brought downstairs everyday in the specific garbage dump of the building ( to avoid cockroaches) : also garbage is divided in 2 different bags: organic and general.
6) please keep music, voice, on a moderate volume
7) if you use air conditioned turn it off when you go out of the apartment otherwise electrical bill will show an extra expense that I would have to charge extra if it is exaggerated.
8) Children under age of 12 are not allowed.
10) NO CHECK IN on Sunday morning
11) LONG TERM GUESTS: my assistant will clean apartment and change linen every ten days. This implies $50 extra to be paid directly to cleaning lady 3 times a month.
12) Minimum reservation: 31 days
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I am a communication marketing publicity consultant and live part time in NYC and travel a lot the rest of the time.
I rent out my home in NY when I am not there or stay Upstate and have my mother Nicoletta to take care of the managment.
We do our best to make our guests to be comfortable and assisted if needed.