Perfect villa for intimate and unforgettable stay
Off the main road with quiet environment
Easy drive to Seminyak or to the beach
Open air living concept overlooking and exotic garden and private pool
True Balinese paradise, with an open concept to make guests feel that they are always close to nature. Designed to incorporate the Modern Balinese in natural characteristic with its clean style and traditional materials. Beautiful rural setting to experience seclusion whilst remaining a stone's throw from all conveniences. Access to the attractions of Seminyak is easy and convenient. The villa is a hidden sanctuary that opens up to the heart of Umalas. Consisting of 3 bedrooms, this charming villa is a perfect Bali accommodation.
Each of the 3 bedrooms in Villa Jali Kuwum is fully air conditioned with ensuite bathroom and a queen sized bed with a romantic canopied bed. Bedrooms are well appointed with comfortable beds and a modern chic style and complete with en suite bathrooms.
Villa Jali Kuwum is a warm. It's an intimate villa set in 500m square of landscaped gardens. Ideal for those wanting a cosier and more personalised vacation. If you want to prepare meals, the kitchen Villa Jali Kuwum is equipped with cooking supplies to cook your family and friends Kitchen equipped with dining table set of 6 peoples.
The villa setting makes use of a lot of wood furnishings, as well as traditional Balinese art. Basked in soft colour tones and traditional building materials such as teak and rattan. Villa Jali Kuwum aims to provide guests with warmth and comfort throughout their stay. You can expect pure relaxation and serenity and that is what you will get at perfect rental holiday villa Jali Kuwum. On the living room, there is a flat screen TV and DVD player and a large comfortable couch to lounge on. The open-plan living and dining room is made up of bright white walls and white cement polished floor. the dining room also overlooks the pool which makes for a nice view and a lovely breeze.
A large 500 sq meter garden to surround yourself with nature. Expansive landscaped garden complete with a private swimming pool. There is plenty of garden greenery bordered by timber deck. Generous swimming pool the pool, surrounded by pretty frangipani trees and a lovely scent of the flowers.
Free transfer from airport with a minimum 7 days stay.
• 3 Air conditioned double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
• Staff : Available to prepare breakfast and carry our daily housekeeping services.
• Chef on request is available at an additional charge of 10usd / hour
• Laundry services available at additional charges.
• Overnight security.
• An oasis style swimming pool with sun-loungers and poolside umbrellas.
• A fully equipped kitchen with menus in local and European cuisines.
• A flat screen television with international TV channels and a DVD surround sound
player is available for your recreational pleasure in the main living room area.
• A selection of DVD movies are also available.
• Lock-up safes available in each bedroom.
• Car parking available for 1 car.
• Business and fax facilities upon request.
• Car rental with driver upon request at additional charges.
• Masseuse upon request at additional charges.
• Nanny facilities upon request at additional charges.
What an amazing place! The villa is even more gorgeous than in the pictures, we loved every second of our stay. Hugo and Jeff were very easy to deal with and extremely helpful with everything. The maid was lovely and made us breakfast every morning. I didn't see it in the pictures but there is a massage table upstairs so you can call a massage therapist to the villa which is very comfortable. The rooms are huge and the bathrooms impeccable. Our stay could not have been better. Thanks for everything and I hope we can come back!
Beautiful villa in an ideal setting & location! Wonderful value for the money, too. I highly recommend staying here. Also, it's minutes away from the beach. Loved it!
La villa est exeptionelle, meilleur que sur les photos!!!!
· The pool and the patio area was the best feature of this villa
· The day beds and the furniture was also very good
· Ability to get very good food delivered and have massages by the pool by professional therapists was the best of the best
· The 2 main rooms were good. Nice beds and comfortable
· The upstairs day bed and area was also very nice
· The overall service was nice. When requested to change towels daily, it was done without any issues and the request to change bed sheets twice a week was also done nicely
· Staff was kind enough to do bit of laundry as well, which was very nice
· When requested for purchasing groceries, cell phone card etc, Jeff and Dhini were very helpful
· The driver who picked us up from the airport was very nice and helpful
The Ok OK
· The maid and staff could barely understand so had difficulty communicating. Although the staff were helpful and polite but the issue was if they didn’t understand they simply ignored the request.
· The bathrooms were pretty dirty initially but later cleaned.
· There wasn’t power in one part of the villa, including the 3rd and 4th rooms for the whole night. It was fixed very next morning and staff apologised.
The not so good
· Army Ants infestation everywhere in the villa, including beds and bathrooms, kitchen, lounge. We had to urgently request Dhini to get pest control the villa as my baby had a severe allergic reaction to Ant bites on her eye lid. Half of her face was swollen like a ball by the morning and we had to take her to emergency clinic for treatment
· The two other bedrooms had issues with air-conditioning and one had issues the whole time so we ended up sharing room with family members. Although it wasn’t a huge problem but it was something that we weren’t expecting at all
o Although the technician came and left, the aircon didn’t work or cool the room at all. Just the fan worked
· The hiring of car had mixed issues and the driver of the car almost bullied us to pay extra even before we started the tour. Very disappointing and very little help from the managers about this, even though we requested them to arrange for the car
· Very few English speaking people and very easy for people to rip you off as soon as they are aware the you are not local. Very disappointing from such a tourist friendly city
· No Pro-activeness from the staff. We had to ask for even small small things. And staff availability was very limited. One should sort out the leave days accordingly so that guests have services all the time
the amenities weren't good and the towels etc although replaced daily were of very very poor quality.
Thank you Amit for the feedback, really appreciated to keep good standard of our property for our future guest
The ants, we are trying to understand where it came from that end up in the bed. We encourage guest to not bringing food/sweet/milk in the bed; day bed/bedroom, we know it’s difficult with young children. We had huge fridge to keep and storage all the food to keep the ant away…
Especially when you live in Bali, open living and dining area, house is in between rice field it’s so easily to have the ant attacking food. For the guest information we regularly had pest control came once/twice a month for ants, bugs and mosquito spray
With the AC in the bungalow, at the beginning we thought AC of 1/2PK enough to cool down 20meter square room, in fact with the alang alang roof the AC is not well insulated. Right now we are upgrading the AC into 1PK and wishing that guest can enjoy the maximum comfort
Hiring car with driver : we now make new list of price to avoid misunderstanding between guest and driver. Depending where the guest want to go, for example Ubud & Tegalalang $45, Bedugul or Kintamani $50, Candidasa or Singaraja $65. (including :8-10hour driver and petrol) airport pick up and drop of in between the tour is additional fees of $15, if the driver have to drop the guest back to the villa and go back to the airport to pick up/drop off another guest
Staff : our staff is working 8h/day except Sunday, there is one who live just in the beginning of the compound. He is available 24h for emergency case, calling taxi, help to order food, dropping guest for groceries with his motorbike. He is really good guy and yes poor in English, we are helping him for English course in between his job. We hope that he will learn better and able to communicate well with the guest
Villa Manager: she is live next door in one of the villa with her family, really helpful with almost everything when the staff cannot handle. For doctor on call, emergency case during the night (children sick), good plan where to eat, shops, any kind of problem of the villa, she knows very well the area
Amenities such towel we now replacing with new one and more stock, guest can see from the new photo we uploaded
Lovely house, the house looks just like the pictures. The host was nice and helpful throughout our stay. The pool and the outdoor area was amazing, it was a great villa to hangout in with friends. The maid helped us cook and clean the villa every weekdays and is very trustworthy and helpful. The villa was a little bit hard to find, but the location of the house is less than 20,000 rupiah away from Seminyak Square. You won't find a taxi passing your villa, however you should be able to find one just by walking around a corner or two.
Our stay with Jeff was great & he was the perfect host making sure everything we needed was done efficiently. The villa is situated very close to the beach with some really good cafes & restaurants also close by with great food. The villa was always clean & tidy & the staff were very helpful & super friendly. We caught up with Jeff a couple of times outside the villa & every time we did we always had a great time. Will definitely be catching up with Jeff when I return to Bali & staying at his villa again...
Good stay and good experience. Jeff is a great host, easy to communicate with, answering always very fast to all my questions or queries… and very patient too! Villa Manava is gorgeous! Clean, quiet, roomy. It’s possible to ask to Eny (wonderful girl who works at the villa) to prepare breakfast… close to the pool… what a way to start the day! There is a nice garden, beautifully enlightened during the night! I just wish I can stay longer! Thanks Jeff!
Thank you for a grate vacation in your villa! It was really pleasure to stay there! Beautiful quiet place, very comfort location, nice staff - all we need to have a good time. So, hope to see you again!))
We had a 12 days stay during Cristmas and NY holidays period.
Really liked the villa – very nice design, always clean, new furniture. Located a bit remotely from noisy Kuta, close to a very clean eco beach.
Jeff and his team were always helpful, thanks a lot!
Fantastic host and gorgeous villa. Amazing design that blends indoor with outdoor, garden looks beautiful at night. Jeff/Hugo were very professional and courteous and even helped us with activity planning in Bali.
Great trip, Great hosts.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT