About this listing
A relaxing stay in a safe and beautiful neighbourhood - what else can you ask for? ;-) Explore the city easily by public transport or on foot - or take a day trip to the lakes, castles or mountain side. It's all just a stone's throw away!
I offer a neat (cleaning lady!) and friendly guest room, featuring a large window overlooking the quiet courtyard.
It is situated centrally in Neuhausen; underground and suburban trains, as well as bus and tramway stations within walking distance (40min to Munich Airport)
Munich trade fair can be reached in less than 30 minutes by subway.
- part of a beautiful flat from the 19th century: high ceilings, parquet flooring
- shared facilities comprise of: bathroom, separate toilet, fully equipped kitchen and living room (cable TV, Blue Ray-/DVD-player and HiFi)
- hair dryer, towels, sheets and pillow cases are provided - at no additional cost, of course!
- wireless broadband, high speed internet access (currently, bandwidth is around 32mbps), free of charge
- touristic must-have-seen's: Nymphenburg castle, Löwenbräukeller at Stiglmaierplatz, Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg (former Royal Porcelain Manufactory), Königlicher Hirschgarten - the largest beer garden in the world, Olympia park, Olympic stadium, Westpark, World of BMW, BMW Museum, Oktoberfest area Theresienwiese, Königsplatz sporting Glyptothek and Staatliche Antikensammlung, Alte Pinakothek, Neue Pinakothek, Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich's oldest brewery Augustiner-Bräu, Audi Dome (FC Bayern basketball), Three Lakes Area (Lerchenau Lake, Fasanerie Lake, Feldmochingen Lake)
- underground parking is available upon request, EUR 10 per night
Das Zimmer ist Teil meiner Privatwohnung - deshalb gehe ich von pfleglichem Umgang mit der Einrichtung aus, Schäden sind zu ersetzen. Das Haus ist dank mehr als hundert Jahre alter, dicker Mauern nicht hellhörig; Rücksichtnahme auf meine Nachbarn ist trotzdem selbstverständlich.
The room I offer forms part of my private flat; thus, I assume any guest will use all furnishings carefully. Any damages must be compensated for. Thanks to its massive walls, the house is not clairaudient at all. Anyway, please behave considerately.