I offer a neat (cleaning lady!) and friendly guest room, featuring a large window overlooking the quiet courtyard.
It is situated centrally in Neuhausen; underground and suburban trains, as well as bus and tramway stations within walking distance (40min to Munich Airport)
Munich trade fair can be reached in less than 30 minutes by subway.
- part of a beautiful flat from the 19th century: high ceilings, parquet flooring
- shared facilities comprise of: bathroom, separate toilet, fully equipped kitchen and living room (cable TV, Blue Ray-/DVD-player and HiFi)
- hair dryer, towels, sheets and pillow cases are provided - at no additional cost, of course!
- wireless broadband, high speed internet access (currently, bandwidth is around 32mbps), free of charge
- touristic must-have-seen's: Nymphenburg castle, Löwenbräukeller at Stiglmaierplatz, Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg (former Royal Porcelain Manufactory), Königlicher Hirschgarten - the largest beer garden in the world, Olympia park, Olympic stadium, Westpark, World of BMW, BMW Museum, Oktoberfest area Theresienwiese, Königsplatz sporting Glyptothek and Staatliche Antikensammlung, Alte Pinakothek, Neue Pinakothek, Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich's oldest brewery Augustiner-Bräu, Audi Dome (FC Bayern basketball), Three Lakes Area (Lerchenau Lake, Fasanerie Lake, Feldmochingen Lake)
- underground parking is available upon request, EUR 10 per night
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$351 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1333 /month|
|Check In:||7:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Marcus is a super nice guy and offers a clean apartment in a great location! Very close to the centre (3 stops away). Coffee shop right across the street and a grocery store just at the end. Check in was incredibly smooth. Overall, we enjoyed staying here!! We recommend it!!!
Marcus is great host and his FAQ is useful. The bed is large enough for a couple. The bathroom and our room is Clean and nice. The icecream shop near his accommodation is worth to try. The location is also convenient to reach most of place in Munich.
This is a great apartment. The pictures do not do it justice. Spacious and clean. In a quiet neighborhood but close to the action (2-3 stops from city center).
Even though Marcus isn't smiling in his picture, he is a very kind and considerate guy! He is very accommodating and goes out of his way to provide all the information you need to make your stay enjoyable. He is nearby some GREAT places to eat. One is right on the corner for more modern meals and another traditional bavarian restaurant is across the street from the metro and i HIGHLY recommend it. I wish I could stay longer one weekend is not enough but I recommend.
Marcus was a great host.
He was very nice, he even carried our whole baggage to his flat. He helped us a lot, especially with his perfectly organised FAQ list.
My friend and I recommend a stay in his place.
Marcus's place is awesome! It's near the train station, there are bars like Ryan's Muddy Boot which is good nearby, and his home has everything. You can do laundry, eat breakfast from the fridge in the morning and of course, if you are a soccer fan, he has a kick-ass LCD Tv to watch on. Awesome
Leider war ich nur für eine kurze Übernachtung in München. Marcus ist ein netter und unkomplizierter Gastgeber. Seine Wohnung ist ruhig und sauber. Ich kann sie nur empfehlen.
Marcus' place is absolutely great! I chose his place for his reviews and they are all true. He is a wonderful host and the place is clean, private, spacious and comfortable. The neighbourhood is quite quiet and away from turists, but easily to reach through public transportation. I recommend to stay here to enjoy Munich as a local.
Great location. Great host. Will use again!
Marcus was a great host. The room was as it was posted (very clean!) and his FAQs was extremely helpful and thorough. He was available to answer questions and provide suggestions which is always great. The neighborhood was in a great location- quiet yet surrounded by everything you need. Highly recommend.
Our stay with Marcus was absolutely fantastic! Marcus's apartment was extremely clean and conveniently located close to one of the metro stations. He handled the booking with a very high level of professionalism and had the best "FAQ" printout that my girlfriend and I have ever come across. Inside his FAQ printout, there was tons of useful information about the apartment and also about the popular tourist attractions and restaurants in Munich.
Marcus was also very helpful with any questions that we had and even helped us with our luggage up and down from his apartment.
In all, we had a wonderful stay in Munich with Marcus and would definitely stay with him again when we go back to Munich for another visit! Thanks Marcus!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT