About this listing
I offer a neat (cleaning lady!) and friendly guest room, featuring a large window overlooking the quiet courtyard.
It is situated centrally in Neuhausen; underground and suburban trains, as well as bus and tramway stations within walking distance (40min to Munich Airport)
Munich trade fair can be reached in less than 30 minutes by subway.
- part of a beautiful flat from the 19th century: high ceilings, parquet flooring
- shared facilities comprise of: bathroom, separate toilet, fully equipped kitchen and living room (cable TV, Blue Ray-/DVD-player and HiFi)
- hair dryer, towels, sheets and pillow cases are provided - at no additional cost, of course!
- wireless broadband, high speed internet access (currently, bandwidth is around 32mbps), free of charge
- touristic must-have-seen's: Nymphenburg castle, Löwenbräukeller at Stiglmaierplatz, Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg (former Royal Porcelain Manufactory), Königlicher Hirschgarten - the largest beer garden in the world, Olympia park, Olympic stadium, Westpark, World of BMW, BMW Museum, Oktoberfest area Theresienwiese, Königsplatz sporting Glyptothek and Staatliche Antikensammlung, Alte Pinakothek, Neue Pinakothek, Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich's oldest brewery Augustiner-Bräu, Audi Dome (FC Bayern basketball), Three Lakes Area (Lerchenau Lake, Fasanerie Lake, Feldmochingen Lake)
- underground parking is available upon request, EUR 10 per night
Das Zimmer ist Teil meiner Privatwohnung - deshalb gehe ich von pfleglichem Umgang mit der Einrichtung aus, Schäden sind zu ersetzen. Das Haus ist dank mehr als hundert Jahre alter, dicker Mauern nicht hellhörig; Rücksichtnahme auf meine Nachbarn ist trotzdem selbstverständlich.
The room I offer forms part of my private flat; thus, I assume any guest will use all furnishings carefully. Any damages must be compensated for. Thanks to its massive walls, the house is not clairaudient at all. Anyway, please behave considerately.
View from the room's window onto the quiet courtyard. It is so quiet, you can sleep leaving the window open.
The reservation was canceled 113 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Sehr angenehne Unterkunft, die der Beschreibung absolut entspricht. Auch wenn wir unseren Gastgeber nur wenig gesehen haben, war er jederzeit erreichbar oder hat dafür gesorgt, dass es uns gut ging. Es war das erste Mal für uns, diese Art der Herberge zu nutzen und wir sind begeistert. Dank an Marcus.
Great apartment and facilities. The queen bed is comfortable, as is the whole apartment. Marcus is a really great host and most welcoming, including answering all my questions on public transport in Munich. His FAQ write up is great, as is his love of Bavarian food. Its literally 5 mins to the underground metro, plenty of coffee shops, cafes, bier gardens and restaurants around - but not touristy. A comfortable stroll to the Hauptbahnhoff and CBD (around 40 mins away).
Marcus made us feel very welcome when we arrived-he showed us around the apartment, how to work everything, and gave us a paper copy of then FAQ he emailed us. Everything in the apartment was just as expected-cute little room with a comfy bed, everything was very clean. The apartment was a short walk to shopping and a few restaurants, and we also were able to walk from the apartment all the way to the English Gardens & the Hofbrau Haus-it was a long walk, but not too bad. It is also a fair walking distance to the Oktoberfest grounds, although, you could easily take the train or UBahn as well.
We would definitely recommend Marcus' apartment to any self-sufficient travelers who are up for touring the city. It's a nice quiet area with much to do near by.
The room was spacious and comfortable. Marcus was an excellent host who had plenty of good advice for people visiting Munich.
I've been there with my girlfriend and it's a Very nice apartment!
Well located, only 5 minutes walking from the U-Bahn Station.
Quiet, clean, wi-fi and good facilities (towels, hair dryer, shower, kitchen).
Despite we have met just in our last day in Munich, Marcus seems to be a really nice guy.
He wrote a really well explained FAQ that explains everything you need know.
Definitely an excellent option!
About the Host, Marcus
I love my city - and I would like to make you fall for it, too. In case you are considering how long to stay: go for the absolute maximum! It's worth the price a thousand times, and I will be happy to make a deal anyway.
"Everything in Germany but Munich is a waste of time” (Ernest Hemingway)