We've private rooms for Erasmus students / foreign visitors in a secure & crowded area in the heart of Taksim/Beyoglu. We're located very close to Tunel Square, a few steps away from Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere, close to the major shopping districts, public transport, historical places, consulates (we're side by side with Russian & Swedish Consulates f.e.)
Our facility has 10 private rooms and 1 private flat in different floors, and its suitable for long or short term accommodation needs.
Each room has its OWN bed, wardrobe & desk. There's also an unlimited WI-FI access, heating in every room and every room takes direct sunlight except one. Kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared areas in every floor except the privately rented apartments. You can take your shower whenever you want. There is hot water 24/7, you can watch TV and DvDs when you want to chill in front of the tv on a comfy couch.
This romantic room has double bed and its very suitable for couples!
Please contact me personally for details, I hope I'll be able to help you! Feel free to ask me about safe transportation directly from airport to my location and enjoy your stay in Istanbul ! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE : This private room is located in a very quiet and silent street, especially at night time. During daytime there's noise of nearby school and thats all. There are no karaoke restaurants next to this building. (I'm especially saying this to avoid confusions because we had a flat next to karaoke restaurant in some other corner of our district)
Simple rules & reminders ;
1) Please ask before you invite your guests who'll come to stay for 1 night or longer than that.
2) If you're a smoker, please smoke on an open or nearby window.
3) Please do your own cleaning of your room by yourself. Every first week of every month a house cleaner comes to clean entire flat. Please be helpful to your (website hidden) about cleaning of shared areas.
4) Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
5) Please do not consume city water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flats.
6) You do not need to bring your bed sheets or your quilt since we've at least 1 for each room.
7) Please try to travel with known taxi stations. Be careful about random taxi drivers hence they'll try to con you sometimes! Please feel free to ask for trustable transportation.
8) Please keep in mind, if you decide to leave before the end of your already paid period, there can be no payback. No one else instead of you can stay with your paid amount.
9) Please let me personally know if you've a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
10) All of our rooms are private and lockable, please keep rooms and flats locked when you're away to prevent any problematic situation.
11) Please feel free to ask any help about anything.
The room is very nice and quite spacious. Ali was super nice and very helpful. The map he left to me upon arrival was great. It provides loads of options to explore real Istanbul, rather than just touristy places. The flat is in a very convenient area - a lot options for food and quite close to public transportation. A lot of interesting places are also within walking distance. It was a pleasure staying there for my 4 days trip. And I would definitely consider this place if I visit Istanbul again.
The room is nice and clean and comfortable and the host is very helpful, not only waited extra long for our delayed arrival but also arranged nicely our departure transportation. The apartment has excellent location for tourists. The only thing to notice is that it is next to a school so Monday-Friday you will hear the school noise starting at 8am, but that usually is not a big problem for busy tourists. Another thing to note is that there is a weekly discount that is different from the daily rate so if you stay nearly a week it is worth inquiring into before paying.
Ali was a wonderful host and gave us lots of very good advice on places to visit, eat and enjoy. He also helped arrange our transport which was a real relief and let us focus on our holiday. The apartment is very central, and very nicely laid out. Very pleased with the whole experience
Ali is an excellent host, very kind and very helpful. We could talk to him about everything and he always made sure we had everything we needed (e.g he gave us some extra large towels when we wanted to go to the beach). This is not only our opinion but the one of all of our (website hidden). You seriously, can't ask for a better host, thanks Ali!
The apartment is situated in a quiet dead-end but only a few meters apart from the Istiklal Cd. Ferryports and a metro station are within easy reach as well.
The apartment was very clean and our room was just as beautiful as on the pictures.
All in all, this is probably the very best Airbnb offer of Istanbul!
We had a very good time in this appartment. Ali is a nice person,asking if he can help in anyway, the room was nice and we were feeling like at home ; it is very well situated, the ceilings are high, light is coming and there is all you can need during your stay.
Nothing else to say, except that we shared this apartment with nice girls too !
safe place, nice place !
Mr.Ali wonderful people...Very good location and apartment...Kısa süre de olsa tanıma fırsatı bulduğum Ali bey kibar saygılı ve iyi bir insan.Başarılar diliyorum...Harika bir konumda olan apartman benim en sevdiğim semtlerden birinde,İstiklal caddesine 5dk.uzaklıkta.Konum olarak en iyi yerlerden biri.Teşekkürler...
Ali was a fantastic host, full of knowledge about his wonderful city! His apartment was located very centrally and was eat to get to a metro station or just as easy to walk about!
This host has 223 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm almost 32 years old freelancer, graduated from graphic design a few years ago. Currently running my own business, renovating and renting private rooms / flats in the heart of Istanbul mostly for incoming foreign visitors since the beginning of 2010.
I hope I can be helpful for you !