This private double bedroom is located on 1st floor in a shared flat. Flats location is a few steps away from main Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere of local attractions.
We've private rooms for Erasmus students / foreign visitors in a secure & crowded area in the heart of Taksim/Beyoglu. We're located very close to Tunel Square, a few steps away from Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere, close to the major shopping districts, public transport, historical places, consulates (we're side by side with Russian & Swedish Consulates f.e.)
This shared flat has 5 private rooms, and this private room has double bed.
Each room has its OWN bed, wardrobe & desk. There's also an unlimited WI-FI access, heating in every room and every room takes direct sunlight except one. Kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared areas in every floor except the privately rented apartments. You can take your shower whenever you want. There is hot water 24/7, you can watch TV and DvDs when you want to chill in front of the tv on a comfy couch.
Please contact me personally for details, I hope I'll be able to help you! Feel free to ask me about safe transportation directly from airport to my location and enjoy your stay in Istanbul ! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE : This private room is located in a very quiet and silent street, especially at night time. During daytime there's noise of nearby school and thats all. Our building is constantly protected by security cameras.
Wi-Fi, TV in living room, shared kitchen, bathroom and living room.
Interaction with guests
I am living in the 3rd floor of the same building, so I am reachable in case of any need. If I am not around, you can email me, or text me via SMS & social media anytime you need help.
Other things to note
You can leave your keys at your kitchen table at your departure day. Also please let me know one day before if you need airport transfer, I can arrange a driver who will pick you up to your destination airport for a fixed price (I do not gain anything from this, and I am stick to the amount which driver requests for his service).
Please pay attention to these simple rules to make life better in our flat ;
1. Please ask permission of your current (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to invite more than 1-2 guests of yours, especially at late hours. Please do not invite dozens of people without asking other people, if you're in urge to do that, please do it with the permission of others at reasonable hours.
2. Please lock the flat door while you're leaving, also please keep your rooms locked when you're away to prevent any problematic situation.
3. Please pay attention to prevent loud noise after 23.00, there are lots of other people in the building who are waking up early and local people in nearby apartments as well.
4. Please do not smoke in the living room, if you're a smoker please try to choose your own room to smoke. Also please do not throw cigarettes into the garden.
5. 2 times per month a cleaning lady comes to clean the entire flat, but please be helpful to your (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) about cleaning of shared areas. Please do not leave trash in kitchen, and please coordinate with your (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to keep it clean. Please keep it in mind its a shared flat. There are two huge metal trash containers at the end of our blind street to throw your trash.
6. Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
7. Please do not consume tap water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flat. Water station is reachable via +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) in case of need.
8. Please try to travel with known taxi stations. Be careful about random taxi drivers since they'll try to con you sometimes! Please feel free to ask for reliable transportation. Pera Taxi in case of need ; +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Please let me personally know if you have a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
10. Please ask before you invite your guests who'll come to stay for one night (which is totally out of charge) or longer than that (supposed to pay).
If you engage in behavior that disturbs the other guests and the environment, or if you don't follow the house rules, you will be refunded and asked to leave immediately. Please let me know any of your suggestions, thanks a lot for your attention.
This host has 694 reviews for other properties.View other reviews