About this listing
We've private rooms for Erasmus students / foreign visitors in a secure & crowded area in the heart of Taksim/Beyoglu. We're located very close to Tunel Square, a few steps away from Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere, close to the major shopping districts, public transport, historical places, consulates (we're side by side with Russian & Swedish Consulates f.e.)
Our facility has 10 private rooms and 1 private flat in different floors, and its suitable for long or short term accommodation needs.
Each room has its OWN bed, wardrobe & desk. There's also an unlimited WI-FI access, heating in every room and every room takes direct sunlight except one. Kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared areas in every floor except the privately rented apartments. You can take your shower whenever you want. There is hot water 24/7, you can watch TV and DvDs when you want to chill in front of the tv on a comfy couch.
Warning ! This room has just an inner window and no direct sunlight ! The room is quiet and comfortable but its located in the middle of the flat, so there's no direct contact with outside. The room has cooling fan during summer time and heater during winter time. This is why its price is lower than other rooms.
Please contact me personally for details, I hope I'll be able to help you! Feel free to ask me about safe transportation directly from airport to my location and enjoy your stay in Istanbul ! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE : This private room is located in a very quiet and silent street, especially at night time. During daytime there's noise of nearby school and thats all. There are no karaoke restaurants next to this building. (I'm especially saying this to avoid confusions because we had a flat next to karaoke restaurant in some other corner of our district)
Please pay attention to these simple rules to make life better in our flat ;
1. Please ask permission of your current (website hidden) to invite more than 1-2 guests of yours, especially at late hours. Please do not invite dozens of people without asking other people, if you're in urge to do that, please do it with the permission of others at reasonable hours.
2. Please lock the flat door while you're leaving, also please keep your rooms locked when you're away to prevent any problematic situation.
3. Please pay attention to prevent loud noise after 23.00, there are lots of other people in the building who are waking up early and local people in nearby apartments as well.
4. Please do not smoke in the living room, if you're a smoker please try to choose your own room to smoke. Also please do not throw cigarettes into the garden.
5. 2 times per month a cleaning lady comes to clean the entire flat, but please be helpful to your (website hidden) about cleaning of shared areas. Please do not leave trash in kitchen, and please coordinate with your (website hidden) to keep it clean. Please keep it in mind its a shared flat. There are two huge metal trash containers at the end of our blind street to throw your trash.
6. Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
7. Please do not consume tap water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flat. Water station is reachable via (phone number hidden) in case of need.
8. Please try to travel with known taxi stations. Be careful about random taxi drivers since they'll try to con you sometimes! Please feel free to ask for reliable transportation. Pera Taxi in case of need ; (phone number hidden). Please let me personally know if you have a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
10. Please ask before you invite your guests who'll come to stay for one night (which is totally out of charge) or longer than that (supposed to pay).
If you engage in behavior that disturbs the other guests and the environment, or if you don't follow the house rules, you will be refunded and asked to leave immediately. Please let me know any of your suggestions, thanks a lot for your attention.
Great place to stay, nice and clean. It's right off Istiklal Avenue. Ali is very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
My experience staying at Ali's apartment was great. He gave me a better room than I paid for without any additional costs and was a gracious and helpful host.
everything is as described and reviewed. Ali was really helpful and courteous all the way. Location fantastic, can't be better. The room is windowless so consider choosing from the myriad of other rooms that Ali offers if you are staying a little longer than a few days. If you travel alone, you will meet incredible people while staying there, I am very happy with the trip.
I spent a week at Ali's place and it was very nice! Ali is a very helpful and sweet person! He always asked me if I would need any help. Also the location is just right next to the main shopping street. If you are bored, you can always go out and find things to do in this area. I will definitely recommend to stay at his place!
Ali was very responsive to my messages. The room was tidy when I arrived and the location is great (very close to the metro).
Ali is very kind person.
I didn't have own wifi. Though I couldn't contact freqently, he always deal flexbily.
When I arrived the flat, he gave me warming gift and guide book.
Thank you for everything!
The flat is comfortable.
He is nice person.
I'd like to stay again when i go to istanbul.
I strongly recommend his flat!
This host has 378 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ali
Greetings traveller !
I'm almost 36 years old freelancer, graduated from graphic design. Currently running my own business, renovating and renting private rooms & flats in the heart of Istanbul mostly for incoming foreign visitors since the beginning of 2010.
I will be glad if I can help for your accommodation need!