About This Listing
We've private rooms for Erasmus students / foreign visitors in a secure & crowded area in the heart of Taksim/Beyoglu. We're located very close to Tunel Square, a few steps away from Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere, close to the major shopping districts, public transport, historical places, consulates (we're side by side with Russian & Swedish Consulates f.e.)
Our facility has 10 private rooms and 1 private flat in different floors, and its suitable for long or short term accommodation needs.
Each room has its OWN bed, wardrobe & desk. There's also an unlimited WI-FI access, heating in every room and every room takes direct sunlight except one. Kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared areas in every floor except the privately rented apartments. You can take your shower whenever you want. There is hot water 24/7, you can watch TV and DvDs when you want to chill in front of the tv on a comfy couch.
Warning ! This room has just an inner window and no direct sunlight ! The room is quiet and comfortable but its located in the middle of the flat, so there's no direct contact with outside. The room has cooling fan during summer time and heater during winter time. This is why its price is lower than other rooms.
Please contact me personally for details, I hope I'll be able to help you! Feel free to ask me about safe transportation directly from airport to my location and enjoy your stay in Istanbul ! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE : This private room is located in a very quiet and silent street, especially at night time. During daytime there's noise of nearby school and thats all. There are no karaoke restaurants next to this building. (I'm especially saying this to avoid confusions because we had a flat next to karaoke restaurant in some other corner of our district)
Simple rules & reminders ;
1) Please ask before you invite your guests who'll come to stay for 1 night or longer than that.
2) If you're a smoker, please smoke on an open or nearby window.
3) Please do your own cleaning of your room by yourself. Every first week of every month a house cleaner comes to clean entire flat. Please be helpful to your (website hidden) about cleaning of shared areas.
4) Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
5) Please do not consume city water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flats.
6) You do not need to bring your bed sheets or your quilt since we've at least 1 for each room.
7) Please try to travel with known taxi stations. Be careful about random taxi drivers hence they'll try to con you sometimes! Please feel free to ask for trustable transportation.
8) Please keep in mind, if you decide to leave before the end of your already paid period, there can be no payback. No one else instead of you can stay with your paid amount.
9) Please let me personally know if you've a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
10) All of our rooms are private and lockable, please keep rooms and flats locked when you're away to prevent any problematic situation.
11) Please feel free to ask any help about anything.
Ali was very responsive to my messages. The room was tidy when I arrived and the location is great (very close to the metro).
Ali is very kind person.
I didn't have own wifi. Though I couldn't contact freqently, he always deal flexbily.
When I arrived the flat, he gave me warming gift and guide book.
Thank you for everything!
The flat is comfortable.
He is nice person.
I'd like to stay again when i go to istanbul.
I strongly recommend his flat!
Ali was awesome and the place is close to everything . One block from the busy street but quiet enough so you can have a good night sleep. I would recommend to stay with him.
I had good time in Istanbul. The BnB is nice, it's comfortable. The location is good. Near to the center and if you want to go out is very easy, there are a lot of restaurants and bar near to the BnB.
If you come to Istanbul you just have to choose Ali's place. The apartment has the best location you can picture. It is close to Istiklal Cd and it takes you 1 min to get to the metro Sishane.
Ali is a very helping and welcoming host. All the guests I have met were friendly and interested in group activities, so it is even nice to hook up with someone.
All in all, I can highly recommend Ali's apartments to you. If you stay long term, make sure that you get a room with a window. I ended up in the Indian room (all other rooms were taken). It is very nice and clean, but not having a "real" window is not recommendable for a long term stay. But in general, the apartment was clean, comfy and if I ever return to Istanbul again I will stay with Ali for 10000% !!! :-)
This host has 314 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ali
Greetings traveller !
I'm almost 36 years old freelancer, graduated from graphic design. Currently running my own business, renovating and renting private rooms & flats in the heart of Istanbul mostly for incoming foreign visitors since the beginning of 2010.
I will be glad if I can help for your accommodation need!