We've private rooms for Erasmus students / foreign visitors in a secure & crowded area in the heart of Taksim/Beyoglu. We're located very close to Tunel Square, a few steps away from Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere, close to the major shopping districts, public transport, historical places, consulates (we're side by side with Russian & Swedish Consulates f.e.)
Our facility has 10 private rooms and 1 private flat in different floors, and its suitable for long or short term accommodation needs.
Each room has its OWN bed, wardrobe & desk. There's also an unlimited WI-FI access, heating in every room and every room takes direct sunlight except one. Kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared areas in every floor except the privately rented apartments. You can take your shower whenever you want. There is hot water 24/7, you can watch TV and DvDs when you want to chill in front of the tv on a comfy couch.
Please contact me personally for details, I hope I'll be able to help you! Feel free to ask me about safe transportation directly from airport to my location and enjoy your stay in Istanbul ! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE : This private room is located in a very quiet and silent street, especially at night time. During daytime there's noise of nearby school and thats all. There are no karaoke restaurants next to this building. (I'm especially saying this to avoid confusions because we had a flat next to karaoke restaurant in some other corner of our district)
Simple rules & reminders ;
1) Please ask before you invite your guests who'll come to stay for 1 night or longer than that.
2) If you're a smoker, please smoke on an open or nearby window.
3) Please do your own cleaning of your room by yourself. Every first week of every month a house cleaner comes to clean entire flat. Please be helpful to your (website hidden) about cleaning of shared areas.
4) Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
5) Please do not consume city water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flats.
6) You do not need to bring your bed sheets or your quilt since we've at least 1 for each room.
7) Please try to travel with known taxi stations. Be careful about random taxi drivers hence they'll try to con you sometimes! Please feel free to ask for trustable transportation.
8) Please keep in mind, if you decide to leave before the end of your already paid period, there can be no payback. No one else instead of you can stay with your paid amount.
9) Please let me personally know if you've a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
10) All of our rooms are private and lockable, please keep rooms and flats locked when you're away to prevent any problematic situation.
11) Please feel free to ask any help about anything.
I stayed for 4 weeks in the Gray Room in Dama's House and loved this place. The flat is very central (next street to Istiklal Caddesi), very clean and comfortable. Ali was was a great and cooperative host. Thank you very much!! :)
Dama's House is the perfect location if you want to discover Istanbul on your holidays or if you are there for Erasmus studies. The neighbourhood is really safe and central and the room is clean. But most of all, Ali is a great host who is helpful no matter what you need: a cab, recommendations for food and drinks, just anything!
Great place to stay for a short or long term, international people, really comfortable furniture and very polite landlord. I can really recommend this accommodation. Thanks Ali, for make my stay so special in your house.
I stayed two terrific nights at Dama's House. It is in a wonderful location with shops and transportation in close proximity. The common spaces (i.e. sitting room, kitchen and bathroom) of the house were clean, and my private room was larger than I expected. Access to the washing machine was a very helpful amenity.
I just booked a room for a night, before taking my flight. So I can't fully describe Dama's House. However, I can say Ali is a very very nice guy, he welcomed me very well. The room was clean, small but pretty and well arranged. Idem for the bathroom. About the location, it's nearby Karakoy's port (from there, you can go to Uskudar etc.) and nearby Istikal, a famous shopping street going to Taksim (a center place to take a bus and to go to the airport for example).
Finally I can recommend Ali and Dama's House ;)
This host has 323 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Greetings traveller !
I'm almost 35 years old freelancer, graduated from graphic design a few years ago. Currently running my own business, renovating and renting private rooms / flats in the heart of Istanbul mostly for incoming foreign visitors since the beginning of 2010.
I hope I can be helpful for you !