About This Listing
We've private rooms for Erasmus students / foreign visitors in a secure & crowded area in the heart of Taksim/Beyoglu. We're located very close to Tunel Square, a few steps away from Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere, close to the major shopping districts, public transport, historical places, consulates (we're side by side with Russian & Swedish Consulates f.e.)
Our facility has 10 private rooms and 1 private flat in different floors, and its suitable for long or short term accommodation needs.
Each room has its OWN bed, wardrobe & desk. There's also an unlimited WI-FI access, heating in every room and every room takes direct sunlight except one. Kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared areas in every floor except the privately rented apartments. You can take your shower whenever you want. There is hot water 24/7, you can watch TV and DvDs when you want to chill in front of the tv on a comfy couch.
Please contact me personally for details, I hope I'll be able to help you! Feel free to ask me about safe transportation directly from airport to my location and enjoy your stay in Istanbul ! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE : This private room is located in a very quiet and silent street, especially at night time. During daytime there's noise of nearby school and thats all. There are no karaoke restaurants next to this building. (I'm especially saying this to avoid confusions because we had a flat next to karaoke restaurant in some other corner of our district)
Simple rules & reminders ;
1) Please ask before you invite your guests who'll come to stay for 1 night or longer than that.
2) If you're a smoker, please smoke on an open or nearby window.
3) Please do your own cleaning of your room by yourself. Every first week of every month a house cleaner comes to clean entire flat. Please be helpful to your (website hidden) about cleaning of shared areas.
4) Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
5) Please do not consume city water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flats.
6) You do not need to bring your bed sheets or your quilt since we've at least 1 for each room.
7) Please try to travel with known taxi stations. Be careful about random taxi drivers hence they'll try to con you sometimes! Please feel free to ask for trustable transportation.
8) Please keep in mind, if you decide to leave before the end of your already paid period, there can be no payback. No one else instead of you can stay with your paid amount.
9) Please let me personally know if you've a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
10) All of our rooms are private and lockable, please keep rooms and flats locked when you're away to prevent any problematic situation.
11) Please feel free to ask any help about anything.
Ich bin zu 100% zufrieden! Ali ist ein super netter Gastgeber der sich wirklich immer sofort kümmert wenn irgendwas ist.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön und entspricht den Bildern. Alles ist super sauber und man kann sich einfach wohlfühlen. Auch die Lage ist hervorragend, alles was man braucht ist vor der Tür und auch Nachts muss man keine Angst haben beim nach hause gehen.
Alles in allem würde ich dieses Zimmer unbedingt weiter empfehlen !
Thank Ali for being a great host. It is my first experience using AirBnB and it is a very positive one! I feel so lucky to fine such a lovely apartment to stay and the location can't be better! It is so close to nearly everything. Ali is very friendly and kind he responded quickly and try his best to help me. Highly highly recommend!
Ali is a great host, always willing to assist his guest. The room is quite comfortable, with lots of natural light, you get a fast WiFi and the apartment is equip with all I needed to make you feel at home. Additionally the location is excellent, in the heart of Istanbul. I highly recommend Ali's place.
Ali was being very helpful from the start. He was very swift in replying emails. Ali waited to let me into the apartment and explained about how things worked. He was a really nice and helpful host throughout the whole month that I stayed. When there was a problem I would just whatsapp him and he would quickly reply and get things done. He stays on the flat above, so it's convenient as well if you need to speak to him. Other people who were staying in the apartment during my stay were nice and interesting people as well. They are all international.
I was very happy with the room. It was bigger than what I expected. I like the nicely polished wooden floor. The flat was clean throughout during my stay. The cleaner comes every two weeks but we were trying to keep things nice and clean. My room looks to the school opposite the apartment. It was in summer so the school was empty and no noise of students. There is no fan or aircon in my room but it was bearable. I often left the window and the door open so that the breeze came through.
If I happen to come to Istanbul again and want to stay in the centre, I will definitely come and stay at Ali's again.
Ali was a very accommodating and helpful host who was completely flexible with my crazy schedule. And what's more, his place is right in the heart of Taksim, Istanbul's hippest neighborhood! You can't go wrong by staying at Ali's place -- highly recommended.
Ali's place was in an extremely convenient location just around the corner from Istiklal Caddesi, easily accessible to shopping and eating out. It is also quite close to a metro station which can take you straight to Taksim square within 1 stop (alternatively you can take a 20 minute walk down Istiklal Cd. to get to Taksim Square). He was really helpful during my stay there and my room was also quite comfortable. I would definitely recommend his place for anyone wanting to stay somewhere close to an area with a vibrant nightlife.
This host has 335 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ali
Greetings traveller !
I'm almost 36 years old freelancer, graduated from graphic design. Currently running my own business, renovating and renting private rooms & flats in the heart of Istanbul mostly for incoming foreign visitors since the beginning of 2010.
I will be glad if I can help for your accommodation need!