About this listing
Nestled in the middle of Lan Kwai Fong in Central - the beating heart of Hong Kong - you can't get better location than this! This apartment is perfect for couples and solo travellers alike. It is clean, safe, and has everything you need for a great stay in HK!
Note - the map doesn't display address correctly, the actual address is on Wing Wah Lane (more Central than displayed in the map).
Perfect for a single or couple looking to stay in SUPER Central Hong Kong. This lovely apartment is a fully furnished and nicely decorated self-contained studio with everything you will need for a comfortable stay. Double bed, bathroom, TV, lots of storage space and a kitchen area completed with a fridge, microwave, hob, sink and washing machine.
The studio also includes essentials such as freshly washed bed sheets and towels, plates, bowels, and cups / wine glasses, pots and pans and toilet paper etc.
The studio is situated in the 'centre' of Central Hong Kong, Lan Kwai Fong. Located in one of the buildings towering over the many cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs of Lan Kwai Fong, you really couldn't find a better location. As well as this, Central and many of the must see attractions are right on your doorstep.
Central MTR is around 1-2 minute walk away, leaving the rest of Hong Kong, and the Airport minutes away on the MTR. Whatever your plans are during your stay in Hong Kong this studio will be the perfect base, and just where you want to come home to after a day exploring this incredible city.
If you have any other questions about the apartment please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope this apartment will be your home-away-from-home during your time in Hong Kong. We would also appreciate if guests could treat the apartment with love and respect (that you would normally show your own home!) - here are some additional simple house rules.
* Please read through the ONLINE HOUSE MANUAL carefully prior to your stay. The manual contains important info on the apartment and amenities, location and how to get there, as well as some other useful tips. Please let us know if you cannot find the link to access the manual and we will point you at the right direction. We have also placed a hard copy of the manual in the apartment for your easy reference.
* Keep the flat clean and tidy
* Kindly refrain from wearing shoes in the house
* Switch off water heater every time after you take a shower - otherwise it may blow the fuse and break down!
* Switch off all lights, A/Cs, and electrical appliances before you leave the house - be kind to planet earth!
* Be mindful of neighbours and refrain from playing loud music (or having loud parties!) late in the evening
ON CHECK-INs and CHECK-OUTs:
* Normal check-in time is 1pm. Please message us if you require an earlier check-in and we will try our best to coordinate accordingly.
* Normal check-out time is 11am. Please message us if you require a later check-in and we will try our best to coordinate accordingly.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 285 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We moved to Hong Kong from London in summer 2013, and this incredible city has been our home ever since. Ryan is from London and Krystal is originally from Hong Kong.
We both run our own businesses and travel regularly for our jobs and for leisure of course! Blessed with the proximity to other fantastic places nearby, we have been busy travelling extensively around Asia ever since we arrived in HK, including Tibet, Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Bali etc. We will be more than happy to share travel tips if any guests are making a trip to other Asian countries too!
In our spare time, we enjoy going on the many fantastic hikes in HK, sipping iced tea and cold beer on the beach, yoga, jazz, good coffee, a good book, and spending time with our furry friend Lola.
You may also meet our lovely helper Jayvonne (who is from Philippine and enjoys volleyball!), who helps us out when we are not around.
When we travel abroad we always use Airbnb. For us, a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay is essential. This is exactly what we offer to any guests staying with us. We hope that our place will be a little home-away-from-home for you during your time in HK.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Krystal and Ryan