Rincon's most luxurious private beachfront estate/compound and one of Puerto Rico's only true Private Villas.
'Where the sun melts into the Caribbean each and every night, is this recently built 1/2 acre private Beachfront Villa/Compound located in beautiful Rincon, Puerto Rico, well-known for surfing, diving and spectacular sunsets.
Once you enter though the electronic gates and pass by the flowing fountain in the courtyard you'll find yourself inside tropical landscaped gardens, on the ocean, with only the sound of the wind and waves to sooth your restless soul.
The Villa Playa Maria offers luxury accommodations with unique ocean-views. This 4-5 bedroom, 6 bath mini-resort is located on the beach, has a heated salt water swim-up pool with bar, 2 outdoor restooms w/ hot & cold fresh water showers, back up power and water reserves, along with state of the art electronics & appliances.
This property is a spacious 3600 sq ft 3 bedroom, 2 bath Main Villa that features a 1600 sq ft. upstairs master bedroom with wet bar, lounge , sitting area, 2 person jacuzzi, Swedish shower, retractable Nana walls, a 600 sq ft wrap around balcony, 3 flat screen TVs with surround sound. The 1200 sq ft 1-2 bedroom, 2 bath Guest Villa, w/oceanview balcony, can be divided into 2 rooms with 2 private entrances giving you a 5th bedroom.
Both villas have custom Brazilian hardwood doors, imported Spanish roof tiles, Travertine on the floors and walls, granite countertops, the main villa has a full gourmet kitchen with a serving window to the Pool deck, there are ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout all the rooms, etc., etc., etc, with too many amenities to list !!!!!
This beautiful property is available for rent daily ($199-$1,285) with a 3 day min., or weekly ($1,375-$7,800), rates are determined on the number of guests and the bedrooms desired.
Rates start at $199 per night, 1-2 guests, add $100 per night per person, up to $1,275 per night for both Villas,14 guests maximum. .
Guest Villa is available with rental of the Main Villa for smaller parties at a $175 per night add on.,
The grounds are available for Weddings, Special Events, Corporate gatherings, etc. of up to 300 guests !!!
Call for pricing !!!!
All rates subject to 7% room tax due on arrival !!!
Villa Playa Maria Rules & Procedures
1) Gate code is changed monthly please use when given.
2) KEEP GATE CLOSED AT ALL TIMES.
3) 2 Clickers per guests (lost or damaged clickers are $100.00 a piece).
4) Gate does not close by itself, you must use the code or clicker for each entry & exit.
1) CAREFUL No Key !!! Please use code at front gate & walk around, keep closed at all times unless you will be returning quickly or expect guests.
2) Guests and Services are to park outside & use the Side Gate.
Access Beach Gate
1) Key is kept in shower, please put back each time after use.
2) Keep gate closed or faked locked when not on the property.
3) Keep gate locked when leaving premises.
Back service gate
1) Keep locked all the time, not for public use.
Front Door, Guest Villa, Main Villa & Main Villa upper balcony doors, all Bedrooms and bathrooms !!!!
1) When opened latch to wall, when closed use both bars to secure,
2 ) DO NOT LEAVE UNLATCHED.
3) Alarm is optional but to arm all windows must be shut to activate or use the by pass code.
Pocket window Main Villa kitchen
1) Lock when leaving property
Main Villa Master Bedroom Nana Walls
1) Doors fold completely, prop open with wooden flower pots or a heavy object, be careful of blinds & ropes getting caught in between the doors & panels.
2) Use caution with children.
3) Be careful with handles do not force.
Fans & Fan lights
1) All fans & lights work with remote controls except the main Villa guest bedrooms , they use a switch for both.
2) Each fan has it own separate remote.
3) To work lights hold dimmer down to bring lights up or down, turn off lights & fans when not in use.
4) DO NOT USE THE PULL STRINGS !!!!
Airconditioning (electricity in PR has increased by 2/3rds since 2007)
1) Leave settings at auto or cool, low or high fan, Do not turn temperature below 21 (72°) keep at 22 (75°) or 23 (78°). Temperatures lower than this will cause the compressor to freeze.
2) Do not use louvers, keep the vent stationary .
3) TURN OFF AIR UNITS WHEN NOT IN THE ROOM !! (or fees will apply)
4) Make sure all windows and doors are (website hidden)’s & Stereos
(do not touch or unplug any wires to the TV’s or Stereos or a $100.00 fee will apply)
Main Villa LR Tv
1) TV or Video 1 for Direct TV, TV or Video 3 for DVDs & CDs, TV on channels 3
2) Turn on TV & volume with Sony remote, Direct TV remote for volume & channels.
3) Stereo works on Video 1 (Stuart), Music or surround sound settings.
4) Black box works speaker inside & out side #2 is outside. All buttons in for on & out for off, no adjustment for the subwoofer.
Guest Bedroom Tv’s
1) TV must be on AV1, channel 3 or 4, Direct TV Power must be on.
2) RCA Remote for input & volume, Direct RV remote for channels.
1) Vizio remote for volume on & off, Direct TV remote for channels.
2) Input or TV
3) Panasonic Stereo on AUX use volume for surround sound, DVD & CD’s.
Main Villa Master Bed Tvs
1) Plasma TV - on w/Akai Remote & volume, Direct TV remote for channels.
2) Sony Stereo - on Video 1 mode for surround sound & music.
3) Black box - speakers on when inputs are pushed in & off when pushed out, #2 is outside speakers (pool) #3 is outside speakers (beach), Subwoofer can be turned off.
Guest Villa LR Tv
1) Vizio remote for volume & on/off Direct TV remote for stations.
2) Sony stereo video 2 for TV & surround sound.
3) Black Box – speakers are on when inputs are pushed in & speakers are off when pushed out, input #1 is outside , subwoofer can be adjusted on /off.
No public access (Owner’s Office)
1) Keep doors shut,, the doors will slam & break off at the hinges.
2) Keep bathroom in order.
3) Extra keys are located in pool bar above cooler next to TV or on the tki head
4) Hot & cold shower are located behind the restrooms.
Pool & Pool Bar
1) Pool rules posted & please obey.
2) No glass on decks, bar, or around pool area; liquor bottles behind pool bar only NO BOTTLED BEER ALLOWED !!!!.
3) No Diving.
4) NO SAND FROM THE BEACH. Wash off feet with hose or pool showers behind the outdoor bathrooms or at the beach shower.
5) Keep the pool & pool bar in order.
6) Empty trash when full.
7) No coconuts! (website hidden)-B-Q
1) Turn on propane tank first then turn on knobs to high to light.
2) Clean Bar-B-Q and burn off the grill after every use and replace cover.
3) Turn off propane knob when finished cooking ( 1 propane bottle will be given an additional bottle are $20 to refill)
1) Turn Pools lights on at nighttime only. Turn off after use or 2:00am, the switch is located in fuse box behind pool equipment gates.
2) Lights on wall & at main electric gate come on at night & off at dawn W/photo cell, Do not touch !.
3) Turn all lights inside & outside off after use,
4) PLEASE CONSERVE ELECTRICITY(or daily surcharge of $35 will apply)
5) Dimmers are located throughout the Main & Guest Villas, turn off at switch.
1) DO NOT RE-ARRANGE THE FURNITURE !!!
2) Sleeping on the Couches or blow-up mattresses is prohibited !!
3) Portable Cribs are allowed !!!
1) SCRUB ALL DISHES BEFORE LOADING !!!! (we do not have a garbage disposal in the dishwasher)
2) Add powdered soap.
3) Push START on on top front of door.
4) DO NOT LOAD POTS & PANS or Wooden Dishes !!!
5) Plastic goes on TOP RACK ONLY !!!!
6) Scrape food into Kitchen Garbage wastebasket located on side of sink, then rinse all dishes in Garbage Disposal side of the sink.
7) Run Garbage Disposal after cleaning kitchen.
8) DO NOT REMOVE DISHES FROM VILLAS !!!
1) Swim at your own risk, Speak to the property manager before entering, there are special places to enter the water and swim from.
2) Be careful getting out of the water there are sharp reef rocks and urchins.
3) Beach towels are provided ,if lost or taken a $20 fee will be charged !
Trash & Garbage
1) Please take all trash and garbage out to the white bins by the Front Gate
2) Do not let garbage build up. Bags are located in the lower kitchen cabinets.
Violation of any of these Rules or Procedures could lead to fines being imposed !!!!!!!!!!
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY !!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE
DUE TO THE HIGH COST OF ELECTRICITY ON THE ISLAND WE ARE REGRETFULLY INFORMING OUR GUESTS THAT A $35 PER DAY SURCHAGE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR ABNORMAL USAGE OF THE ELECTRICITY.
PLEASE TURN THE AIRCONDTIONERS OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR ROOMS & THE HOUSE
ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY IF THERE IS UNUSUALLY HIGH USAGE REFLECTED DURING YOUR STAY.
Villa Playa Maria
Rincon, Puerto Ric(phone number hidden)
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
Stu Lowe-White is a Real Esate Agent, Mortgage Broker, Developer, Property Manager originally from California, who realized his dream of living in Paradise.
He purchased this incredible lot on Maria's Beach in June of 2002 from Maria's son, everyone in town had been trying to get this property since the 1968 World Surf Championships, but somehow he was the lucky one to close the deal. "You couldn't even get inside the property without a machetee".
He had a dream of building a beachfront estate that would be perfect for entertaining & a property that he could share with others to enjoy all this beautiful location had to offer.
This estate is built to American Standards for entertaining !!! small or large groups, it took him 5 years to build this magnificent Villa.
"I welcome everyone to my home to enjoy the abmbience this property creates for all".
It's a one of a kind property located on the most pristine beach in Rincon ENJOY !!!