About this listing
The apartment is fully equipped with:
* A double bed and a single sofa bed in the bedroom, a double sofa bed in the living room, a single bed in the second room.
* Air conditioning in the main room and in the small room
* Ceiling fans in the room and living room
* 42" LCD TV and Blueray DVD in the living room with cable channels
* 26'' LCD TV with cable channel in the room
* High speed wireless Internet access with 10MB
* 1 bathroom and 1 toilet
* Full Kitchen, with stove, microwave, refrigerator
* washing/dryer machine
* Music system
* Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
• Standard: 2/4 people
• Maximum: 5 people
The apartment is located in the lively and safe area of Ipanema, is just 5 blocks away from Ipanema beach, 3 blocks to Lagoa (lagoon) and 2 blocks to the subway. It is very close to Leblon and Copacabana. Located in a safe, residential building, 24 hour doorman and elevator. The apartment is close to everything: grocery stores, bars, bakeries, restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
After the reservation and before you arrive in Rio, we will need some additional information:
- What time do you want to checkin and out;
- Complete name, passport number, and permanent address.
- passport copy from one renter
If it is necessary I will send a copy of the contract of the rental stay.
About the chekin: before 8 am or after 8pm there is an extra tax of 75 dollars.
Chekout: Between 12pm and 4pm pay more half of the day price, after 4pm, you pay an extra day, if the apartment is available.
From Dec 25, 2015 - Jan 05, 2016 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
About the Host, Rafaella
I live in Rio de Janeiro. The city has a lot of attractions like restaurants, museums, bars and an astonishing nature! I would like to welcome you to my apartments and do my best to make you feel comfortable and help you to discover Rio as local.
I love traveling, teaching DeRose Method, art, cycling, and meeting people from different cultures. I am brazilian and I lived in Spain and Portugal. I speak portuguese, english, spanish and a bit of french.
I studied environmental engineering and I am a business administration graduate from PUC-Rio and from the University of Salamanca, Spain.