About this listing
Apartment for up to 4 people in Ipanema beach
The apartment is fully equipped with:
* A double bed and a single sofa bed in the bedroom, a double sofa bed in the living room, a single bed in the second room.
* Air conditioning in the main room and in the small room
* Ceiling fans in the room and living room
* 42" LCD TV and Blueray DVD in the living room with cable channels
* 26'' LCD TV with cable channel in the room
* High speed wireless Internet access with 10MB
* 1 bathroom and 1 toilet
* Full Kitchen, with stove, microwave, refrigerator
* washing/dryer machine
* Music system
* Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
• Standard: 2/4 people
• Maximum: 5 people
The apartment is located in the lively and safe area of Ipanema, is just 5 blocks away from Ipanema beach, 3 blocks to Lagoa (lagoon) and 2 blocks to the subway. It is very close to Leblon and Copacabana. Located in a safe, residential building, 24 hour doorman and elevator. The apartment is close to everything: grocery stores, bars, bakeries, restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Após a reserva e antes de chegar em Rio , vamos precisar de algumas informações adicionais :
- Que horas você quer fazer o check-in e out ;
- Nome completo , número do passaporte e endereço ;
- Cópia do passaporte de um dos locatários;
Se for necessário vou enviar uma cópia do contrato de arrendamento da estadia .
Sobre o Chekin : antes de 08:00 ou após 20:00 há uma taxa extra de 75 dólares .
Chekout : Entre 12:00 e 16:00 pagar mais de metade do preço de dia, depois de quatro horas , você paga um dia extra , se o apartamento estiver disponível .
About the Host, Rafaella
I live in Rio de Janeiro. The city has a lot of attractions like restaurants, museums, bars and an astonishing nature! I would like to welcome you to my apartments and do my best to make you feel comfortable and help you to discover Rio as local.
I love traveling, teaching DeRose Method, art, cycling, and meeting people from different cultures. I am brazilian and I lived in Spain and Portugal. I speak portuguese, english, spanish and a bit of french.
I studied environmental engineering and I am a business administration graduate from PUC-Rio and from the University of Salamanca, Spain.